• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so...

I was just comment on ZERO's comment on what the shut up was referring to, as i just merely agreed on the conditions involving Hajun vs DI Gods, although Cosmic sort of explains it but at the same time it's still questionable in other areas, but i assume everyone moved on from that topic here and so have i...is at least of what i was going to say much earlier on but now it's not.

Anyways, does anyone have specific characters they'd want to use if we had Pantheon on our hands at this very moment? For me, ones i personally go in particular would be Spinne (hell yeah!~) and Wilhelm. Machina and Wolfgang, i'd also go for. Though i assume the choices we'll have won't be as much as FGO's (from what i got from the FGO wiki, there's about 180 servants/characters in total there more or less and counting), while here in Pantheon may have less due to having characters from the Shinza series (PL, DI, and KKK) along with having even Claudia and Methu in there as well.

They also have team leaders that, unlike FGO's where it can anyone you have, it's only limited either Pantheon's main protag or any "6* character" which some user deciphered from another user off of that place as "God Rarity". Given the name of it, that more than likely implies we're only gonna be using the Gods of Shinza as our alt. leaders (should anyone here prefer to do that than use Pantheon's protag or whatever).

Team Leader= Hajun or Dai Ichi (if she appeals to me ovo)

As for members...well..Numahime, Momiji, Tokoyo and the other left can be any other Shinza and even possibly Senshinkan character

...yeah i ******* like KKK :V

Anyways, what to talk about next...

Anyone up for the anime or just gave up yet still going on it or waht else...

Lol i think you know where i stopped in Senshinkan 😂

I should play it again but ******* exams...

Animu is something that i don't follow ;~;

Hajun as team leader ? lol no he will kill all the members

Imagine if hajun is good guy in Pantheo and have crush on marie after killing her twice ? lamo

CrossverseCrisis said:
Anyways, what to talk about next...
Anyone up for the anime or just gave up yet still going on it or waht else...
I am still watching it, any prize for me ?

i would go for yato, spinne, kemono or snake and hajun but spinne is in background cause he's too strong :V

Do note that the game will in fact have all of Masada's Shinza VN's, so you're also gonna have DI, KKK, and (even though it really never gets talked about ^^; ) PL.

I'd be curious just to get Lyle on my team but eh, still going with Spinne and Wilhelm on the group. Anyone from KKK, it'd be Soujirou to have but that's all i got so far in terms of whom to have for my would-be Pantheon team.

Also : My name is spinne ~ i am one of your fans~

^ after he kidnapped his Ren's gf

Based Spinne <3

at this point, I have to suggest that we create some sort of master thread that links to each of the various discussion threads for this verse.

Additionally, it would be good if each thread has a refference for the main topics addressed there

Kei - "Thus at minimum you need to reach the formation level. There you can give your weapon physical form and turn it into a weapon. If you cannot do that, you won't stand a chance Fuji-kun"

Me: *thinks back to the dream I had last week where I was part of the BSD Port Mafia then Merc came along and gave us all Die Ewigkeit, and then me with only Assiah level and a normal knife brutually curbstomped a random plant/forest themed Hadou-Briah level girl* "Hmmmmmmmmmm"

also, I want to address something.

was the victory over...well, I am not going to actually write down that name, so i will just call him Meth, the dark snob, achieved due to "mystery killing" and other conceptual things? why then does it seem to be treated as a purely DC feat on Reinhard's stat sheet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back