• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
if memory serves, Merc is seen walking by himself on the beach and he comments that Marie isnt there anymore. there are probably other, easier to spot bits of Fuji's own narration regarding the twilight shore that would state that she isnt there anymore as well.

so if she aint there, where can she be besides inside Ren and since her own soul is there, how would that marie not be considered a god?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i doubt it again i heard it was some gender switching thing which made no sense and i won't touch it cause...its stupid but if it was what i heard i will die inside
Whut? What are you going on about?

ALRF said:
Please tell me one statement of the novel that heavily implies or even bluntly states that what he summons is Gudou God (or Hadou) Marie.
also, i asked you for proof, first, so dont turn this around on its head.

you are the "experts", so you should find it easy to produce the necessary evidence

@EMC i heard online (which i doubt fyi) that chick zero mentioned was amaterasu...i say i doubt this again

Because you are sprouting random nonsense, which i've never heard, if you cannot give us scans, how are we supposed to believe your so called City levelu Gods

EvilMegaCookie said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
i doubt it again i heard it was some gender switching thing which made no sense and i won't touch it cause...its stupid but if it was what i heard i will die inside
Whut? What are you going on about?
Cosmic Eagle (or shsmaster) explained this bit on animesuki thread. It was something about Tumor being a grill or smth

Embracetophats said:
ALRF said:
Please tell me one statement of the novel that heavily implies or even bluntly states that what he summons is Gudou God (or Hadou) Marie.
also, i asked you for proof, first, so dont turn this around on its head.

you are the "experts", so you should find it easy to produce the necessary evidence
... Except you were the one making the claims to begin with? Why should we have to go out of our way to find evidence when you aren't even doing anything to provide proof for your own side?

ALRF said:
Because you are sprouting random nonsense, which i've never heard, if you cannot give us scans, how are we supposed to believe your so called City levelu Gods
excuse me, but what sort of comment of mine do you seem to be reffering to? i have made no such comments on this thread.

furthermore, i am not spouting random nonsense. is it not the shinsaverse page that mentions the weight of their blood? i am hardly making this up

so, to reiterate, there only seems to be one marie, which is a god. she goes around with ren. she bleeds yet her blood does nothing.

... Except you were the one making the claims to begin with? Why should we have to go out of our way to find evidence when you aren't even doing anything to provide proof for your own side?

what claims even? the content you are advertising mentions the destructive weight of their blood. i mention a situation where a god bled and nothing happened.

then it is you people that say that that marie was not the gudou god marie, yet you yourselves provide no evidence to support that claim. so to sum it up, please provide a scan or anything that says "that is not the actual god marie" and all is well

You are not giving us any proof of your claims, hence all of what you said won't be taken in consideration until you give us your scans

You just said Edmond can fight against Hadou Gods which would mean they are in that range.

If you are not satisfied with our pages, go make a CRT and see what happens

ALRF said:
You are not giving us any proof of your claims, hence all of what you said won't be taken in consideration until you give us your scans
You just said Edmond can fight against Hadou Gods which would mean they are in that range.

If you are not satisfied with our pages, go make a CRT and see what happens

again, i have made no claims that would require me to post scans in this thread. your own pages say that their blood weighs that much, yet that does not seem compatible with the reality shown in the DIes Irae VN, so i asked. up to this point, there is no need for me to post anything besides the scan of marie bleeding which i did post.

you then argue that that marie is not the god marie, without providing evidence of that yourself, then asked me for evidence, which i then asked you for evidence and this is where we stand

ALRF said:
i very much specified that edmon would not be the one actually attempting to fight them, so i see no reason to be this upset

So you cannot post evidence then? That means we can move on to something more important like Pantheon

ALRF said:
So you cannot post evidence then? That means we can move on to something more important like Pantheo
https://static.zerochan.net/Marie.(Dies.irae).full.259928.jpg

already said i provided this. you are the one trying to demerit the evidence without providing proof yourself and i am somehow the one that needs to provide proof here? i am starting to feel the urge to go the ad hominem route at this point, but i will stay classy enough to not even bring matters from other threads into this one, unlike a certain someone

@Embarce Please drop the topic this is going no where and this thread have enough cancer already

sure i have. god goes to the throne, boy goes to girl's grave, boy gets a talk from his horrible deadbeat dad about how the girl they were trying to NTR each other over will eventually be able to produce inferior copies of herself, which happens a few years after.

doesnt seem compatible with this situation even bringing up sensories to try and justify it. it would be like arguing that you know how to drive at 5 when you only learn to at 18

Embracetophats said:
sure i have. god goes to the throne, boy goes to girl's grave, boy gets a talk from his horrible deadbeat dad about how the girl they were trying to NTR each other over will eventually be able to produce inferior copies of herself, which happens a few years after.

doesnt seem compatible with this situation even bringing up sensories to try and justify it. it would be like arguing that you know how to drive at 5 when you only learn to at 18
Just... make a content revision thread, state what you think needs to be fixed and provide proof as to why your argument holds water.

ZERO7772 said:
@Embarce Please drop the topic this is going no where and this thread have enough cancer already
i feel like such contradictions should be at least addressed, but ok, i will be content with just bringing them up. as per your request, i will drop the topic, wit the potential of bringing it up again at a later date, in a thread ment only to discuss such things.

eventually...

if i feel like discussing in circles again...

Just... make a content revision thread, state what you think needs to be fixed and provide proof as to why your argument holds water.

ok then. i considered it, but since i am not usually a member of these kinds of sites, i wanted to at least address this in a general thread. i thought we would reach a satisfactory conclusion on both sides in a speedy fashion, but it seems that was unfortunately not the case

@Embarce ALRF is very respectful user and he been going with you for this long, can't say the same for some other users here , if you get into discussion with them this will turn into even worse cancer, there many before who doubted the gods rating and it was proved many times, i don't want to be rude but you are wasting your time Just drop the subject please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back