• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Methusulah?"

yeah...i am not memorizing how to spell this, nor am i going to be rude by butchering it, so i will just refer to him by the name of a drug, which i wouldnt be surprised if he was high o

Also...

>People in comments referring to the LDO as the BRT

I know technically it's not wrong, but it's still annoying me

Also, Spine is slicing up buildings

Shall we add an "anime" key to him? Or just incorporate that into his normal AP?

Also, I am still very, very iffy about the Longinuslanze ingnoring distance in DI. KKK is a completely different world operating under a completely different Law. It doesn't make sense to me to scale the abilities.

i mean....

if Wilhelm goes on a rampage inside the school twice with his briah and cant even bring the damn building down, why would we assume Spinne can destroy buildings for real?

ALRF said:
Wait....Valerian? Dafuq?
if i am remebering it right, Triffa has 2 variations of the name, which Liza calls him by on different occasions.

Valerian is his actual name and Valeria is sort of a nickname or a shortened name

Embracetophats said:
i mean....
if Wilhelm goes on a rampage inside the school twice with his briah and cant even bring the damn building down, why would we assume Spinne can destroy buildings for real?
Because then absolutely nobody of the LDO would be able to harm the Commanders. You know, Schreiber that rammed into Berlin and wrecked it something fierce?

Are you actually implying that their attacks are weaker than regular tanks? That kinda defeats the entire purpose of Ewigkeit and why they are so dangerous to the world at large, no?

Hell, their DC doesn't really matter because most of the damage comes from the soul, which is kinda hard to block seeing as it doesn't take place in the material realm whenever it hits. Well, it does if one wants to be exact. But the damage goes right into the soul, and that is not something physical durability can ignore.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Embracetophats said:
i mean....
Because then absolutely nobody of the LDO would be able to harm the Commanders. You know, Schreiber that rammed into Berlin and wrecked it something fierce?
Are you actually implying that their attacks are weaker than regular tanks? That kinda defeats the entire purpose of Ewigkeit and why they are so dangerous to the world at large, no?

Hell, their DC doesn't really matter because most of the damage comes from the soul, which is kinda hard to block seeing as it doesn't take place in the material realm whenever it hits. Well, it does if one wants to be exact. But the damage goes right into the soul, and that is not something physical durability can ignore.
the world at large seems to believe their near invulnerability is the bigger problem honestly. even those humans from the vatican or wherever they were from could still fight them to a degree and priotitize taking away their armor.

shirou is a "regular" human and can take 3 spikes to the chest and keep his form. i doubt he could take a tank shot and still be "in 1 piece"

but my argument was that Willhelm fires attacks by the tens of thousands and doesnt wreck the building

ok, i suppose i can move my previous questions here.

A- if hadou god blood drops have the weight of celestial bodies, why is it that Marie bleeding doesnt destroy the world? same for the gudou gods in KKK fighting in feudal japan.

B- if hadou gods can supposedly "break the world" just by being there, why doesnt Marie blow up the planet just by being there next to Ren?

valeria is more on his conviction because he may the body but not the mind to wield LLT hence why he missed several times because his conviction wavered

@Embracetophats

The problem is they TOOK the defense but the offensive power they still rekt them because of their overpower AP still intact just they can be hurt by conventional weapons when the armor dissapears

Well tbf shirou with rusalka's relic can fight wilhelm pretty well and also wilhelm had a weakness to fire and holy weapons hence why he could lose i mean it was stated the backdraft shirou did couldn't even kill or damage kei and ren properly but wilhelm (despite being stronger than the two) was damaged badly because f that weakness

Because she was at the throne not the world

The Hadous do break the world but they didn't destroy because the fights often happen in the singularity where it doesn't affect the world IIRC

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, Spine is slicing up buildings
Shall we add an "anime" key to him? Or just incorporate that into his normal AP?
The anime characters stronger than the VN's ones meme is still going, we need anime key for the characters

Just one thing : KKK second part was released in 2013 after DI final releases that was 2012

KKK give far more world building and develop and expand the world of shinza series especially to the gods side, if you want to fully understand how the gods and the multiverse work in Shinza series you will need to read or know about KKK, heck DI gods are like tier 4~2 if we go by feat and stuff

i doubt it again i heard it was some gender switching thing which made no sense and i won't touch it cause...its stupid but if it was what i heard i will die inside

No this is amtarasu the main character of Pantheon, also Rusalka's hair isn't that long

Because she was at the throne not the world

The Hadous do break the world but they didn't destroy because the fights often happen in the singularity where it doesn't affect the world IIRC

well, thanks for the reply, but i was less talking about what you seem to be reffering to and more about this instance. i serously dont get why i should believe things like "they break the world by existing outside the throne" or "their blood weighs more than celestial bodies" when this happens and the entire island nation of japan did not get levelled

https://static.zerochan.net/Marie.(Dies.irae).full.259928.jpg

In that case, any VS Thread for Ren will be Ren materializes Marie who is a Gudou God (later becomes a Hadou) and stomps but this shit ain't valid cause guess what? because he cannot summon her as God.

It just mean elenoer is 1-A and earth in DI is 1-A, why you are trying so hard to downplay ALRF ?

That Marie was materialzed by Ren through his Ahnenerbe. And he sure as heck can't materialize a full Gudou God. Are you purposely missing this many contexts?

At this point, Embrace is just be sprouting some random bullshit sense and has not played the VN legimitely or has played it with something obscuring his eyes to not read (going with the former)

ALRF said:
At this point, Embrace is just be sprouting some random bullshit sense and has not played the VN legimitely or has played it with something obscuring his eyes to not read (going with the former)
please show me where in the novel it is stated that the marie he summons is any different than the marie which attained godhood and we are all good.

she very much still has the power to kill anyone who touches her nigh-instantly, can see through Trifa bodyswapping reinhard, can apparently see through the castle or something along those lines and this is after she got messed with by the longinus, which started her change from gudou to hadou

Please tell me one statement of the novel that heavily implies or even bluntly states that what he summons is Gudou God (or Hadou) Marie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back