• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC masada said there will be up to 10th heaven at least

Also I dont see Reinhard becoming throen god

Any theories on what would Reinhard's Law do when applied on the Throne?

Hajun's Law was just going to erase everything else, but when applied to the Throne it made everyone homicidal or something right? So would Reinhard's do something different?

@BANLK: I had the initial thought that it would but now i'm not sure if it is. Should it be true, then we may have to do further changes to the verse depending on what happens there. If not, then...well idek so whatever.

That's actually in reference to Masada stating that Marie will be stronger than Hajun but i have not found any clue as to the context of this statement...yet.

@Monarch: Considering what Reinhard's Law is like and if not for his connection to Merc, i'd say he'd make an all-round world of Valhalla batteling or whatever.

Basically, everyone in all of Shinza would just fight each other for eternity just like how it is even in his Briah/Castle.

What if Pantheon is confirmed to be canon and it is reveled in it that the gods are restricted by dimensions?

(Shrugs)

Edit: As the way Taikyoku is supposed to operate, i'd be surprised if Masada by chance retcon that and make them restricted by dimensions.

But the game has yet to come out for next year and until we get info (i.e be hella shady asses by getting them from people who can understand and play it and know what's going on), we won't know for sure what will happen...

Imagine if suddenly there's Lovecraft gods a level higher than Hadou Gods regardless of Taikyoku levels

Cthulu Throne God...

Tentacles and insanity everywhere

Well Masada likes his characters to be op so I doubt he would retcon them. Anyway I am seriously hoping for a tier 0 character lol.

I'm sold for that one if Masada gets to it. DK if it'll make them 0 but at least just a High 1-A, i can see.

spinne is the tier 0 and also @monarch reinahrd's law would mean everyone fights forever and ressurects forever based on law shit basically an entertainment as far as i understand

The gods law doesn't go literally like their desire, Hajun wanted to destroy everything but ultimately this law was to make everyone love themselves to death and kill each other, Second heaven was the greatest evil to beat all evil supposedly yet his word is described as the closest world to our real world

IIRC ALRF said Reinhard world would been the most normal out of the three gods "Merc, Beast and Ren"

-BANLK- said:
Is Pantheon canon? Also iirc there is also going to be a character more powerful than Hajun.
We don't know if Pantheon is canon or not yet, from what i heard from animesuki thie main villain this time will be naraka so it's very possible it's canon

You know i am still confused on the whole deal with Hajun vs DI Gods, How could they hold for long enough until Reinhard notice the tumor THEN Marie reincarnated ? he describe them as flies\ant in this way in KKK but doesn't any effort from you to kill it

Maybe Hajun with tumor isn't as strong as we hyped him to be ? or it's just plot reasons ?

Even Cosmic Eagles explanation over at Animesuki doesn't really quite fully explain that case no matter how it's looked.

I'm actually confused as to what explains what regarding the DI Gods fight against Hajun. Especially concerning the power difference (Taikyoku) between both sides...

Both Cosmic Eagle and Shsmaster already answered your question on animesuki. Reread it again. No need to bring it up here when you already got your answer there. Its ********

^Shut up @Fab lol

Our opinion here seems different than them there so wanted to see if anyone have explanation here

I mean we keep use the 10 Taikyoku argument here but look at DI gods vs hajun, he outclass them in every way but they withstand him, there also the fact yato could fight hajun law for so ******* long

Monarch Laciel said:
Imagine if suddenly there's Lovecraft gods a level higher than Hadou Gods regardless of Taikyoku levels
Cthulu Throne God...

Tentacles and insanity everywhere
I just noticed this LOL

Crazy ideas you have there Monarch ~

Downloading dies irae now from erogedownload, it has 16 ******* rar files......I am noob at this stuff.

Piracy!!!!!!!

How will they ever get enough money to make Dies Irae Brotherhood/Ultimate and fix the mess that is the anime if all the funds for the game are lost???

Also, has the patch come out yet?

DI anime doesn't exist i don't know what you are talking about

Patch also doesn't exist

What happend to you today Monrch ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back