• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw Does masada have thing for Bey ? He made him main character in KKK and last year he gave him his own game. is Bey really that popular or masada just love him ?

ZERO7772 said:
Btw Does masada have thing for Spinne ? He made him main character in KKK and last year he gave him his own game. is Spinne really that popular or masada just love him ?
Much Better and:

http://www3.*********.tv/dies-irae-episode-2

Kinda slight spoiler on Kasumi. Showing her sit bolt upright in her bed when Ren starts dreaming of guilotines.

Did bey absorb that woman's blood by stepping in it?

Also

"I finally got it now! " Dies Irae " is an ancient German Word which means " You don't know wtf is going on and you never will " Now I finally understood this anime."

Best comment

Monarch Laciel said:
Did bey absorb that woman's blood by stepping in it?
Bet me lol that doesn't happein in the VN, even source material readers don't know what the **** is going on, Ren was chilling after Bey nearly broke every bone in his body lmao

This is painful to watch i swear

TISSG7Redgrave said:
But this game is the precuel, i want to faind it on DI:AA and i dont undertand Japanese, so, someone need to show me the scans, The Quotes from the Scnas and the Tranlation of the Scan/Quotes of mental resistance to be the case e.e

They aren't a thing in Amantes Amentes though. And it is in English so I don't know why you aren't reading it now. It isn't like they removed text or something.

Is there walkthrough for KKK anywhere ? i only find videos for that one dude "who is very annoying" and he upload randomly, wish to see KKK epilouge and other parts

Still can't believe the fact, that Episode 3 (a ******* early episode as hell) tells you about Karl being the big G

"What is lost cannot be regained"

That is, unless you, I don't know, have the ******* universal reset button as your goddamn special ability

Like, what the hell are you even talking about Merc?

ALRF said:
Still can't believe the fact, that Episode 3 (a ******* early episode as hell) tells you about Karl being the big G
ya don't say while cool that seems a VERY bad move early on

So is anyone else amused that Gigguk managed to boil down the entirety of Dies Irae into the three words of "Akame ga Hitler"?

Dat feeling when PANTHEON is going to release a bunch of new characters, but they're like, all going to be 1-A so you can't use them in any match-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back