• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRF said:
The First choice in Senshinkan.
It's basically asking for the translation of Acta est Fabula in Japanese~ (The answer is easy)

But what i don't know, if it will affect the route choice or not
First choice
Better than the first choice in DI

Do you like:

A) Jailbait

B) S&M

C) Cosplay

D) I was joking

Sorry for dropping in randomly but...

Why is Methuselah still MHS+? There something I'm missing or did someone forget to put FTL there?

Because he doesn't scale to the Commanders.

He BFR'd Machina, Wolfgang...he didn't do anything to Wolfgang who rammed himself towards Meth, and for Eleonore...well she didn't participate.

Also he is kinda Omnipresent in darkness...

Didn't his BFR work by trapping them in a box and throwing them somewhere?

If he managed to catch them, he should scale.

Also, I think the anime did a good job on fitting the events from chapter 1 into episode one neatly. If they keep that up with each chapter, I think the anime will actually be quite good

>Pseudo Omnipresent, not exactly combat applicable.

Actually it is, it's combat applicable, don't know where you got it being not combat...

Anyhow, i will probs make a CRT so that LDO commanders get an additional Key in IkaBey, since they were seeing as being weaker in that time

>3D omnipresence isn't a speed.

You said it isn't combat applicable...which isn't the case

I don't even know what you are trying to tell me by saying it isn't speed

Well....Yeah....How the heck is 3D Psedo-Omnipresence Combat Applicable...?

You know 3D Omnipresence doesn't make you everywhere and nowhere right?

Wat
Wat2

Never recall these 2 giants appearing before

Wat3

And Kei's hair going somewhat white (or whatever color may that be)?

well i wonder whats with the flame one still BANZAI and kasumi getting stuck killed me

Sage God Slayer said:
The only thing I can think of is that these two giants are representations of Machina and Eleonore.
Oh lol why Machina and Eleonore suddenly has a mech. :v

Also episode 1 is confusing because it's confusing and sucks because Reinhard did not show up...

Distortions spread to the East because of Rusalka Schwageri (Who is now known as Tenma Numahime).

Distortions users receives Supernatural power based on their desire (Briah basically) and are also categorised in different stats:

• 0-4 (5? don't remember if 5 is within this category or not): This distorted humans have little to no negative side effect on the environment (Soujirou, Shiori and Ryuusui) and they can pretty much conceal it.
  • (5?)6-9:Distorted humans who basically have negative side effects on the environment (Like air for exemple), and it's quite noticeable, it should also be noted that these types of distorted people cannot be called human anymore, things like muscle density is meaningless to them.
  • 10:Distorted humans like Sakuya Kyougetsu, are those whose distortions are uncontrollable, even to the point of being called a walking bomb.
IIRC there is also mention of how it can lead to the self-destruction of one since the body cannot tolerate it but i'm not sure.

Of course other negative side effects are already mentioned in the Explanation Page

No problem at all

As i said in my previous post, Distortion user gain their power from them being distorted, which is given to them by Tenma Numahime, basically take it as a poison that gives supernatural power to whoever is infected by it and spreads like a virus.

Taikyoku is kinda of a complex thing to me too lol, but from what i understand, they just basically emanate (There exists various amount of ways to reach godhood) their law because of their desire since anyone who has a soul can reach the state of a God.

So according to someone from 4chan Snake have chance "very low it may be " to reset if hajun attacked when he was the throne god, how true is that ? from what i know that impossible because hajun's law will not allow the world to reset no ?

ALRF said:
No problem at all
As i said in my previous post, Distortion user gain their power from them being distorted, which is given to them by Tenma Numahime, basically take it as a poison that gives supernatural power to whoever is infected by it and spreads like a virus.

Taikyoku is kinda of a complex thing to me too lol, but from what i understand, they just basically emanate (There exists various amount of ways to reach godhood) their law because of their desire since anyone who has a soul can reach the state of a God.
Well, I knew Atziluth means "Emanation", in the original philosophy it was based off of. And thank you for your help. :3

ZERO7772 said:
So according to someone from 4chan Snake have chance "very low it may be " to reset if hajun attacked when he was the throne god, how true is that ? from what i know that impossible because hajun's law will not allow the world to reset no ?
I have doubt this would work, for several reasons. The only reason that other Hadou Gods even exist separately from Hajun is because of the nature of his Law. If Hajun had a different Law, his would override Marie's meaning no other Hadou God could co-exist. Hajun's Taikyoku value would be the reason that Mercurius's Law should do nothing to him. Besides, Hajun could just use Marie's Guillotine on him.

@hadou Hajun can only use that kind of attack as a throne god because he has access to the memory of the throne

And even then, that is an incredibly shitty version of it. Even Habaki and Rin who are weaker than Satanel could pretty much shrug it off with ease.

Hajun's version of the other gods law is very shitty version like @Evil said

Also i was talking about hajun attacking Merc when he is the throne god not the opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back