• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lowkey can't play it because of my life decisions (should have had windows installed in mac RIP) so i think by the time i buy it 18+ is out so...

ThrudWalkure said:
They wont even start reading till it comes, fake chuunibyous that will never ascend to Atziluth and doesn't have the rights to receive the love of the Almighty Spinne
Fixed it for you

OPwok6Q

Fixed it for you

OPwok6Q
Real talk. The blueray sets for the DI anime come with a bunch of neato stuff, the most special being a Spinne commentary/drama CD sort of thing. SOMEONE IS JUMPING ON THAT, RIGHT???

Everyone is.

Anyone who doesn't is naught but an unworthy existence.

Actually ALRF wish have KKK all ages version, 4 new chapters + epilogue

Funny most main stream VN never had **** on its resales lol

Lol

Btw, i also downgraded the KKK cast Regen to unknown (Keishirou the only one that got Low-Mid due to a statement).

Habaki is something that i'm unsure of, so i'm gonna keep him off now.

inb4 rindou is the S and habaki is the M...then again he took all shiori's strikes to hug her LEL

@ALRF finally you can read lel

Yeah, in several things he was overshadowed in sheer awesomeness by people like Shirou, Wilhelm or Reinhard, but I still liked him.

I don't even know why, but I really liked him.

The Prologue is kinda spooky with the Theme it has.

And Sera dialogue about the ideal man and how she prefers "Men to be strong" was kinda weird, even more weirder when it reflects how it made Yoshiya be "cursed" because all of his other qualities vanished.

I can conclude that Shinno is a stalker on a much worse case than Mercurius.

Especially when he says to Sera (who has her internal organs in a very very bad condition, broken bones and other injuries) that she is beautiful in her current state

Creepy

I don't get how Ren x Louts is so high, i mean it's basically Ren x himself lol

Also i expected Rein x Merc to be higher

Thoughts:

Having seen the prolouge and read the other story I know what was going on, but I don't think any new viewer would get it completely.

Non-supernatural fights looked too supernatural.

I did enjoy seeing giant flying hell castle.

But this was episode 0, not episode 1. So does that mean there are going to be 18 more episodes after?

I hate the part of the Fights, OST changes too fast, is abrupt

the animation is decent.

The design of the castle, wanted something more imposing.

DAT Screiber :vvv.

and I think, the order of the facts, is a little altered and even changed but since, it is an adaptation

out of that, decent and I liked it

the thing that i liked the episode the most is when rein OWNS everyone (RIP wilhelm and scribers they got REKT)

That bit was fun to watch

He was totally an asshole to Elenore and Beatrice though. Just backhanded them out of the way.

Question:

Nerose has a weapon called the Testament

Is that as in the Longinuslanze Testament?

If yes, wtf is this Testament? It exists in PL, DI and KKK... must be significant if it can survive the rewriting of the world under 3 god's Laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back