• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly!

She was just trying to help...

Don't know how you can fall in love with a guy who backhands you hard enough to knock you to the ground when you try to protect him.

Then again, all the LDO are ****** in the head.

Edit: OH SHIT WOLFGANG THAT WAS UNINTENTIONAL I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT

Why do i feel like an Anime Cracks will have this particular scene with the swag and doritos all being centered at Reinhard?

I'm keeping this though

Legendary_Beast.png

The fight scenes were soo bad.....Though Reinhard has a good design and on some rare moments the animation looks beautiful. Still the anime is better than I expected also Reinhard's voice actor is great.

remember me, but in the prologe, only the 3 Commanders only busted berlin mine while Reinhard and the stalker see it, right?

I thought, I would see Ren x Reinhard in the poll but was disappointed. It would be interesting to see how it would poll.

The first episode was good and I find it very enjoyable.

i'm more surprised that there is a lotus X ren...because you know...

I mean you are still at this part of the game, you are barely past the prologue right ? i watched some walkthrough for the game

I'm a slow reader so there is that :>

I'm also revising Soujirou profile so there is that too

The First choice in Senshinkan.

It's basically asking for the translation of Acta est Fabula in Japanese~ (The answer is easy)

But what i don't know, if it will affect the route choice or not
First choice

Why did the episode had Rusalka (old form) dancing like a pop star?

Did i miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back