• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 4

@ALRF

-Marie is alrady dead lol and it's not like you can kill Marie for good in the first place ~

-I am talking about the route itself, in that sense Marie also had perfectly happy ending but it doesn't take from the router itself that everyone died "cough*naraka*cough"

-No one said they were happy KKK fanboi

@ZERO

-wot? She doesn't die in her route, she becomes the new Throne God...

-Fair

-Fair

Marie was born in france before like 200 years from the story ? she was eventually killed by the guillotine and instead of just repeating the same loop like everyone does in snake world she actually became a ghost imprisoned in the twilight dimension of her then everything plays out in DI so she's already dead in a sense no ?

Marie doesn't die after that in any route except for when hajun kill her

>she actually became a ghost

>ghost

She's a Gudou God before she became a Hadou God...

^But she's also ghost at the same time no ? i am pretty sure she at least died once tho

Maybe i misunderstood snake speech about her but how can she she be Holy Relic for Ren and the sould that support him then ? but then again you can be many things at the same time in this series

^Yeah this what i meant, Snake described marie as Ghost that shouldn't exist in his world and i know she was Gudo before Kemono-dono stabbed her

@Fab

Oddly consistent to be a hyperbole, and tbh, flowery language depends on one's interpretation on the feat. Some looked like flowery language, yes, but others not so much.

If someone consistently told me that A moved at FTL speed while A itself consistently moves at supersonic speed. It won't make A moves at FTL speed

The translation contain many changes from the original text. Some of those FTL statement originally weren't even there or have a really different wording that contextually doesn't have anything to do with speed or generally unquantifiable. And there's already many past thread using Shinza Banshou character with lots of Japanese speakers debating it even before the VN was TL'd and you won't see any "FTL DI characters". Not to mention that sometimes the statement got contradicted when the character that have FTL statement got outpaced by someone who moves slower than light

i dont remember the Kei Route Schreiber statement of FTL, is this?

Malie 2017-06-30 23-52-38-14
Malie 2017-07-05 22-28-49-45
Also, Reinhard VS Ren in Marie Route CH13, 7 Swastika, beside of this, i dont remember something "FTL"

There is no FTL statement, the reason behind Longinuslanze Testament hitting Schreiber is because it ignore the concept of distance hence why it caught Schreiber.

Soooo Ren actually said his goodbye to Rea but actually stayed in same ******* place for hours and ended up missing on everyone and they got killed, wow if this wasn't so stupid ! freaking Rea though she could play the whole thing and messed up horribly in the end

Oh if i am not so salty right now !!!

@ZERO

Got so mad at him too when that happened.

@EMC

It may be a mistranslation, but anyway, I'll make sure to upload all the links once I have finished Dies Irae and gathered all the feats that I've found there.

wait in which part u mad on the first ending where he missed out on the match with kemono-dono and merc?

nah it's the part where rusllka drag him to see rea and after she nessed with him he ended up sleeping and wasting so much time so he didn't go the clud and bey killed everone in the club and now he whine about it

Yes Rusllka tricked him and he never knew the club was targeted but he wasted so much time with rea doing nothing but standing it just ******* stupid

I won't even get mad at the ending because you can make him go and fight anyway, heck three colors route is the canon one #-#

Ren finally eating his words when kei tested to keep his ideas about the dead when he thought kasumi and co were possibly dead < I lovei it ~

Although Kei's line : You love kasumi but decided to sacrifice her over rea

^This is full of shit because Ren never knew the club was in danger and from his pov rea was the one need for protection and why the hell they make it like Ren doesn't give shit about Shirou ? cough*myship*cough

^Yeah everything in DI is canon it just my own bias here and Ren taking part in the battle doesn't change anything because the one who kill snake in the end is marie

It's amazing after everything happened in maries route he's still obsessed with her lol

But again if he didn't had this one weak point he would be basically unbeatable for the cast

I really don't like Liza 0_0 and god Rea can be anymore bland than this and Ren just make mistakes all the time

This route is the route of salt

Holy shit the LDO now is split in half wtf 0_0 and They finally realized Reinhard true goal which make me happy because in the the past 3 routes they never knew what the heck they were messing with

and just like that Kei dies ........

Well i knew she would die early in Rea's route from before but damn this is too brutal T_T

Da **** Trifa's wish 0_o ? he went thourgh all this just to wish Reinhard to talk to his son !?

Schreiber's power is basily cheat power just like how hajun will always be stronger than you Schreiber will always be faster than you no matter how fast you become, Marie "using Ren's body" accelerate to 600 times than the usual speed but still can't touch him

The number of Schreiber's victims is 185,731 and it's threefold what machina and eleonore have ~

Back