• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 4

The people who wait for the +18 patch are punch of who want to fab insted of reading the story, what stop you from reading the full and final version of the game that lack nothing ? they make excuses like they want to play how the game was inteded to be even though the H scene was literally there for lewd purposes it was never part of the plot, heck even FSN made use of the H stuff in the story unlike DI

If you want read **** that much play the game then download the patch whenever it comes, but no muh **** story must be full experiences

~sigh~

>FSN made use of the H stuff in the story unlike DI

Not to be rude, but those H scene of FSN were much, much horrible than DI IMO.

>A bunch of people who want me ? What a ****** up bunch

Waaah?

ALRF said:
>FSN made use of the H stuff in the story unlike DINot to be rude, but those H scene of FSN were much, much horrible than DI IMO.
>A bunch of people who want me ? What a ****** up bunch

Waaah?
FSN made use of the whole rape stuff in HF route while DI never did that it's completely unrelated to the plot, not saying FSN did not had BS h scene tho, the whole thing with Ren and saber route was your usuall give them power by bedding them "if only i know whose idea was this 0_0 "

The first h scene in saber route was good IMO lol

I'm more to well no windows...so s*it by the time i can get it 18+ out the gate like SBA so mind as well buy the full package

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81nKrTphMBw Nice

What are exactly these albums:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxK7XejKw14&list=PLH3qPd0wEy1GFxU4SXih1TUPfX3CE_rb- ?

Edit:

Question about KKK.

What are the powers of the Tenmas Herein KKK? are diferent of its counterpart in Dies Irae? and what can do Ryuusui exactly?

Imagine if the Next project (future project) are a Lineal-Long Visual Novel of the First, Second heaven and the Mercurius in the Third heaven government like Human to Tracendence?

To complement the Patheon Movile Game and background :v

The tenmas are simillar in what they do like momiji with dead ppl, morei with fire/lightning style, akuro with corrosion, yato time, ootake with OPM, sukuna null power, tomoyo with arranging legion, but nurahime idk she is the "mother" of distortions but her shadows seems to be the same i think so not that different

Ryuusui i think its about things to go her way hence why she can make yakou but idk exactly

Extreme123dz said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81nKrTphMBwNice
What are exactly these albums:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxK7XejKw14&list=PLH3qPd0wEy1GFxU4SXih1TUPfX3CE_rb- ?

Edit:

Question about KKK.

What are the powers of the Tenmas Herein KKK? are diferent of its counterpart in Dies Irae? and what can do Ryuusui exactly?

Imagine if the Next project (future project) are a Lineal-Long Visual Novel of the First, Second heaven and the Mercurius in the Third heaven government like Human to Tracendence?

To complement the Patheon Movile Game and background :v
tbh i want full long visual novel that tell the story of first and second heaven, heck i won't mind remake of PL as well, although they may cover them in Patheon and call it a day

I wonder how Beatrice vs Ren will go, athough you can say fighting cain equal fight beatrice becasue he just spam damnlighting every time he fight Ren LOL

Still Cain is nearly mindless

>With out Takyoku from KKK (for some oine who dont know the verse) its true?

Didn't get this part honestly

ALRF said:
>With out Takyoku from KKK (for some oine who dont know the verse) its true?
Didn't get this part honestly
**** me.... Dx

Before KKK and the Takyoku Value, there is an statement about Infinite Dimensional Space and The Throne/Hadou/Godou God transcends it? or is because Mer curius Create hese concepts in the first place when he reaches Throne?

No both the Throne and Gawds transcends dimensional space from the beginning, it was like that from the start...Mercurius never brought stuff like these, some of the changes he made including having multiverses for exemple.

ok, but Question about KKK:

Still Exist the Characters from KKK in DI?

Let me explain myself better

There are 2 options for this What If no?

1. they manage to defeat to Hajum and Mercurius It restarts everything giving to the route of Rhea.

2. leave what happens in KKK.

My question is: do the characters of KKK (and in general the characters) still exist or not in the New World of Marie after Rea Route?

Im always has here to ping if you want to talk to me. Gods inherently transcend dimensions and concepts, but mercurius himself create the multiverse.

I said that because the Throne was always capable, it was just never explicitly stated in DI.

@Extreme KKK cast never made appearance in DI and since Marie is dead in KKK no way to tell to tell for all of them, still Bey\Keishirou were always part of marie world, Rindou and habaki doesn't exist in marie world because they are part of amaterasu

Dunn about the rest

CynicalWeeaboo said:
Im always has here to ping if you want to talk to me. Gods inherently transcend dimensions and concepts, but mercurius himself create the multiverse.
I said that because the Throne was always capable, it was just never explicitly stated in DI.
Thone is hyperversal of course it can create multiverse, thet gods that took the throne just didn't bother to make other universes, heck Snake is paradox himself becasue he exist outside the region of the throne

There's only an universe in Dai Ichi/Ni/San era and that's not because they didn't bother to make other universes but because the concept of mutiverse didn't even exist in their Era, same for Throne, it only encompassed an universe , it's appearance was also different, Mercurius due to his paradox nature, has changed the Throne in many ways like creating Multiverse.

So no,Old Gods (1th,2th and 3th Heaven) didn't know of the concept of the multiverse and Throne itself wasn't capable of creating mutliverse (in their era).

^Wait so throne wasn't 1-A in the first three gods ? the reasons the gods are 1-A is because the Taikyoku

How throne is 1-A if it can't create multiverse ? or that just becasue the concept of the multiverse didn't exist at time ?

Just because there isn't a mutliverse doesn't necessary mean the Throne is 1-A

ZERO7772 said:
How throne is 1-A if it can't create multiverse ? or that just becasue the concept of the multiverse didn't exist at time ?
You don't need to create multiverses to became 1-A, just being qualitatively superior to the concept of dimensions is enough.

The canon route where Ren reject all the girls ~

We not that i give shit becasue romance is trash in this game

Snake had Marie under his hand for years if he wanted to do it he would done it long go, Snake is asexual by reinhard words ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know I'm not at all part of this discussion but I felt it funny to point this out to Extreme123 right here.

That's an image of an XFA27 Scarface One from Ace Combat Infinity.

Gargoyle One said:
I know I'm not at all part of this discussion but I felt it funny to point this out to Extreme123 right here.
That's an image of an XFA27 Scarface One from Ace Combat Infinity.
My Favorite Aircraft in AC Saga and in general, all fiction.., **** you Yellow Light, i can never play again whit my Husband e.e (well, emulator for PSX still server .'v)

Back