• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 4

yeah that's why he is considered to be the strongest of the commanders, he has the highest soul count.

Considering got his power in 1939 and gone to valhalla in 1945 and stayed there for 60 years the asshole must done it in spam of only six years to do it you must kill nearly 90 man everyday but again he was the one to nuke berlin right ? that must add many to his count

Still insane non the less

ZERO7772 said:
Da **** Trifa's wish 0_o ? he went thourgh all this just to wish Reinhard to talk to his son !?
Oh, you think so? I'm of the opinion that the smallest of things can have the greatest of effects.

Also, what the hell? Schreiber didn't take all souls from Berlin, most of those were either used as Swastika sacrifices or killed themselves. If anyone got new souls that was Reinhard.

^Talk the one who read everything xD i really don't know what will come from kemono-dono talking to his son he's heartless

>Making the sun raise from the west was easier task to do than defeating Schreiber in this state

I like this line ~

Holy shit this is so depressing, marie took over Ren's body so his mind won't break and now she's facing the three commanders all at once and they are trashing her left and right while inside of Ren's body

So shirou wanted to pull the same move he pulled in maire's route with Bey but this time he meesed up because the bond of Bey and his ahnenerbe is so storng, actually according to snake the only one shirou can pull this move with is Rusllka out of all the LDO members

Well that was mind ******* after reading the whole backstory of Shirou\Ren and kasumi, for starts i never expected Kasumi's father not to be her REAL father, he killed her paranted and took her when she was infant to do some experiment on her so Ren and shirou killed him < okay up to here i understand but there few things i don't get :

1-Why would Kasumi's father take Ren in ? heck did Ren ever had a family in the first place ? i am still not sure about that

2-according to snake shirou killed the father because Ren wanted him to die but how did Ren find out about him in the first place ?

I was always under the impression that ren was the one to kill the man while Shirou covered on him but it turn out to be the opposite, heck he said in kasumui's route he was the one to kill her lol

ZERO7772 said:
Well that was mind ******* after reading the whole backstory of Shirou\Ren and kasumi, for starts i never expected Kasumi's father not to be her REAL father, he killed her paranted and took her when she was infant to do some experiment on her so Ren and shirou killed him < okay up to here i understand but there few things i don't get :
1-Why would Kasumi's father take Ren in ? heck did Ren ever had a family in the first place ? i am still not sure about that

2-according to snake shirou killed the father because Ren wanted him to die but how did Ren find out about him in the first place ?

I was always under the impression that ren was the one to kill the man while Shirou covered on him but it turn out to be the opposite, heck he said in kasumui's route he was the one to kill her lol
False. In Kasumi's Route, Ren's flashback said Shirou killed Mr Ayase. Ren only said he killed Kasumi's father because he was an accomplice.

Eeeeeh no, it's very clear that Ren never had parents at all. He is a creation of Mercurius, his shadow, his Ahnenerbe. And Kasumi's "father" was a descendant of ODESSA who was charged with keeping Mercurius' "legacy" under his custody until it could serve as their opponent at Shambhala.

Shirou's killing him was totally instintive as I see it. Apoptosis' role is to eventually destroy its originator. Shirou keeps destroying Ren's oh so beloved daily life, and he doesn't even know why.

Trexalfa29 said:
ZERO7772 said:

False. In Kasumi's Route, Ren's flashback said Shirou killed Mr Ayase. Ren only said he killed Kasumi's father because he was an accomplice.
Eeeeeh no, it's very clear that Ren never had parents at all. He is a creation of Mercurius, his shadow, his Ahnenerbe. And Kasumi's "father" was a descendant of ODESSA who was charged with keeping Mercurius' "legacy" under his custody until it could serve as their opponent at Shambhala.

Shirou's killing him was totally instintive as I see it. Apoptosis' role is to eventually destroy its originator. Shirou keeps destroying Ren's oh so beloved daily life, and he doesn't even know why.
Yeah that cleared everything i knew Ren is snake creation and he never supposed to have parents nor he ever asked about it because he was designed this way but just wanted to make sure

Thanks for making this point clear

>Shirou's killing him was totally instintive as I see it.

According to sanke shirou killed him because Ren wanted him dead ~

So finally done with ch 11 and now on ch 12, the chapter was Bey\shirou centered

Shirou finally made it out of Bey and Schreiber\Bey finally had their battle, the vampier went out like a boss ~

I can't help but to think shirou leaving Ellie and Kasumi behind was rather scummy on his side but that only choice he had even though he knew what await him once he get out of there

Isaac is jealous of snake because of Kemono-dono affection to him it's understandable isaac seemingly did everything just to earn his father love and praise yet reinhard answer he won't be different than dust to him no matter what he do as Reinhard love everyone and everything equally and only feel true friendship toward snake

I love how this route dig deep into the whole Apoptosis stuff

Well i am almost at Ren vs shirou fight now "holy shit can't believed reached this far i have been playing this for like 2 monts by now "

I wonder what they meant by this ...... also Done with the first ending and it's okay "won't like it disspoimet me a little "

According to kemono-dono he wouldn't defeated Snake under normal conditions

Wqsasasa

holy shit tho Ren got BTFO in this ending he barely did anything and he wasn't even in the freaking epilouge 0_0

Well that dance is why we got three colors lol (the girls jinxed it lol (well not really jinx but ya get what i mean)

Im Finish the VN 2 days ago whit a lot of scans a feats (but i no pay the internet 5 days ago LOL....), but first, i see 2 Tstatements" os Speed of Light and more, one is when Marie take the control of Ren body un CH10 and the Other is when Ren fight the commanders at his peak in start of CH13.

CH10 Rea (1998)
CH10 Rea (2002)
CH13 Rea (556)
As you can see, Mari in the 2 first Scans can
Code:
acelerate many Times and yet the Trap is still more fster, the 3rd ona same but Ren in Finale.

Also, another feats Of Marie in the Crontrol of Ren body (and the Commander in 5/6 Swastika Open):

CH10 Rea (2067)
CH10 Rea (2073)
CH10 Rea (2070)
CH10 Rea (2079)
CH10 Rea (2108)

Also, I do not quite understand what this means, it's like what happened with IwKBd where Reinhard "empowered" Bey did not?

CH13 Rea (457)

For the last image, All 8 swatiskas opened so not only they were at their full power but Hadou suffers from a weakness and is that the number of opponents weakens their effects, in this case the LDO with their huge stock of souls utterly stomped Ren EFF slow time.

^ thats is why i post the "" in statement (**** my keyboard....), perosnaly im in both sides to consider this as legit and no (personal).

@ZERO7772 besides, in the final battle of 3 colors, state that Reinhard himself will detroy and mecurius because of his destructive Love and the Apoteosis lol (iI have to check my scans)

^According to kemono-dono snake outclass him in the quantities of souls even though Reinhard souls are much higher quality the whole multiverse was against Reinhard and his legion at that point "snake is the throne god" if it's not for Snake yielding to the instinct of self-descriptive withing him Reinnhard wouldn't had the chance to fight him to draw

Although if that the case i wonder how Ren will do in the fight

This might not be the thread to ask, but I was playing through the common route of DI when I get to the bridge with Reinhard (Ren's fighting Kei, Shirou's fighting Wilhelm). The first time I played through, Shirou drove up on his bike and saved Ren, Brenner attacked the studio/bar/theatre/place with Tubal, Ren somehow stopped Kei's scorpion curse, and then Trifa killed Brenner, and the common route ended (playing on steam, no dlc yet). The second time I played through, Ren attacked Reinhard's manifestation and got Marie broken, then Ren was captured and had a nice conversation with Reinhard before getting let go. Seeing as that didn't happen the first time, I reloaded a save and started trying out the different options around that part of the game, choosing to "protect" or "fight", "run" or "kill kei". But no matter the combo, I never got the original scenario. Was that scenario just determined by some seemingly insignificant choice several chapters back or is it something that only happens once?

No, there are choices that determine the route you will go, for instance one of the choices in the first game determines Rea Route (i won't say what choice it is out of spoilers).

So yeah it is not something that happens once, it's because you didn't choose the right options for when Shirou saves Ren (as it determines the route you are going to have)

Well :

Ren run from Reinhard >>> Kasumi and Kei's route

Ren attack Reinhard >>> Marie and Rea route

The action Ren make when he face reinhard depend on your actions, you must chose sit of options if you want certien route although everyone agree you must go kasumi > Kei > Marie > Rea

It's the chronological for the story as well

Guessed as much. DI doesn't seem like the sort of game that only lets you get certain endings once *cough undertale cough*.

Could have sworn I did all possible variations of "fight/protect" and "run/kill" though (fight+run, protect+run, fight+kill, protect+kill), so I guess whether Shirou saves him there is determined by an earlier choice?

Going to say though, I found the scenario where I got to have a nice long chat with Reinhard and Brenner didn't massacre hundreds of people then get depressed by morality and get killed for her troubles the better scenario.

Edit: lol I realise what happened. I started the game by clicking Marie's route and played through the common route not realising anything was different

Mm, just make sure to go in the order of Kasumi > Kei > Marie > Rea or else you are gonna screw yourself up.

Checking my scans again I found these 2 things:

1. Mercurius is above "infinite" concepts?

2. Mercurius is the incarnation/embodyment of the nothingness creation (Like Oblivion from Marv el, or Prayala/Mother Night of Vertigo/CD Comics)? if this is trus, well, another feats that all hadou God can harm Non-existence/Existence Beings but, well, they transcend all of the Dualities by Takyoku/Taiji/Atziluth no? :v

Danced to the mercurial Tuned 911
Danced to the mercurial Tuned 968

And another Question because i dont lnow nothing about KKK:

Why Tenma Yato (Ren) have Snakes similary to Mercurius? and in his profile (and some random video from YT) can use Sequere Naturam?, it's because he (state in 3 Routes in DI) can uses the Ahneneber/Law of Others and is the "creation" (well, now he trascend this) of Merciurius and his "special" Conection Right? and in whitch part of DI are mention of the "Time Armor" or is in the KKK?

Ren in KKK

Another, can Someone explain me about the "Pure Blood" of Mercdurius and Marie and why exactly she is Outside and beyon the Domaind of Mercurius? i think i lost some important part e.e

Sought the Truth (804)
Sought the Truth (817)

PD: the Guillotines of Tenma Yato are amazing

Tenma Yato has snakes, because in Marie route, he doesn't dump the blood of Mercurius. Time Armor is mentioned in KKK only.

Mercurius is a pure God, he isn't say a human who became a god through emanation of the soul, as he was created from Satanel paradoxes.

Marie is...kinda different too...when she ascended to godhood and became a Gudou God, she escaped from the world and stayed in the Beach (exists between the Singularity and the Throne), later on during the skirmish with Reinhard she becomes a Hadou God when she was struck by his Longinuslanze.

Back