• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 4

Only one of the two, Hajun was a special case due to the Tumor existence making him a Hadou Gudou God

Now i think about it Hjaun himself is hadou while the tumor is gudo right ?so in a way it's two souls share the same body you can't be both at the same time by yourself, or that isn't how it work ?

Tumor isn't Gudo to begin with, it's not even a full God, more like a Pseudo-God.

@Zero i'm actually dead serious the sensory of Naraka is...shirou right there so in a way if that happens naraka indirectly gets what he wants

>Sees Rusalka and Claudia

I'm happy, still where are my Tenma waifus + KKK waifus >.<

No beatrice or key .......

Also ALRF those are you wiaufs for tonight except Ren "you can take Ren as well if you want ":

Extreme123dz said:
Ellie>all (include Reinhard).

Also, in KKK, Why Eleonore and the vampire not have Taiji?
Eleonore in KKK (Ryuumei Mikado) is stated that her Shura Mandala is superior to Morei Taikyoku.

For Keishirou, he was gonna become a Hadou God and receive the blessing of Ougon back, this would have turned him into Wilhelm again, the problem is this will end up with Sakuya death, hence why he rejected his old self.

no from what i was told eleonore was offered by yato to be part of the tenmas but she rejected the offer due to her loyalty to the beast

Still in love with beast even in the next world huh

Ren legion in kkk is his legion from rea route which never happend un marie route

Unless they don't know of the Tumor, they get stomped badly it isn't even funny (Habaki was only capable of detaching the Tumor from Hajun due to the crack of his perfect Law made by the Kyougetsus).

Of course if they get to realise of the Tumor existence then...Hajun is gonna have Tumor detached or reincarnated and you know what's gonna happen next.

Can someone explain how KKK is non-canon? It seems to follow directly after DI's route that sets up Marie on the Throne.

I don't think it's really non-canon, i don't know how to explain it.

The thing is KKK takes place after a different continuity of the original Marie Route.

Usually when Hajun mistook Marie embrace for his Tumor it ends with a fight with her and her guardians vs Tengu Dou, which can end up in two ways, the one that leads to the canon route is them fighting against him, finding the Tumor existence, Marie reincarnates it and they defeat him with the price being dying alongside him, with a dying Mercurius going to the Throne and using Acta Est Fabula.

The other one which ends up with them ded and Hajun becoming the Throne God (lol Ren) is the KKK one

When is this bit of backstory stated? KKK? Or does Masada explain the difference in some tweet or interview?

Also, that's badass, and I find myself liking Mercurius more and more.

Wasn't it explained in KKK ? Hell DI doesn't state that marie have gudruns in the first place

KKK is whaf-if becasue it follow what-if scenario, hajun is defeated by marie and her guardians in the canon

ALRF said:
What Backstory?
Backstory to KKK I mean.

This doesn't look like something that would come up in Dies Irae. Or does it and that explains why even after Marie and Ren become Hadou Gods, alternate routes can still take place under Merc's Law?

Right, I really need to get a move on playing DI then

But I'm waiting for the 18+ patch and a steam sale! Such pain I feel.

Oh, well the backstory of KKK is explained in Hentai (title giving to him by Hajun) and Ryuusui route, specifically Yakou sees the fight between them.

The KKK is just a what-if scenario from Marie Route.

As for the routes all of them end in a way not satisfactory for Merc. Kasumi Route > Merc Law > Kei Route > Merc Law , ect until Rea route in which Marie embrace him

>But I'm waiting for the 18+ patch and a steam sale! Such pain I feel.

You know the sad thing? There are people that are actually waiting for the +18 patch and won't play DI until they get the patch ;(

Don't worry, I'm not actually waiting for that. I've already played through the common routes and extra stories you can unlock.

But I'm cheap af, so I'm probably either going to wate for a steam sale, or an unexpected windfall to get the rest

Back