• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 18

If you really want to have them on there, you can just ask an admin or something to do it like Monarch or Matthew.

I guess the art would look good to have on their but I'm not gonna ask them for that.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
If you really want to have them on there, you can just ask an admin or something to do it like Monarch or Matthew.
I guess the art would look good to have on their but I'm not gonna ask them for that.
Yeah but I'm asking those who actually have those images. I don't. I doubt admins have them either.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
Yh4
You should add Muzan with megane. He looks great with them, especially with that attire.
Is that actually canon. If yes then holy shit, i just fell in love.

First Witch said:
Is that actually canon. If yes then holy shit, i just fell in love.
No it isn't lol.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Tony: Then it's just a matter of asking someone here who has all the images and then adding them in.
Then, is there someone here who has them?

Arian yeah but the pages of Muzan and Shinga akready have their thrones (at least, the close ups). No one else does though and that's why I'm askiing.

There's some close up images I found of Satanal, Ren, Reinhard, Marie, Merc, and Hajun on their Thrones (or...whatever the heck Hajun is sitting down on in his case) through Masada's Twitter.

UNLESS someone has already got said images of what Tony's asking for, I can simply try and maybe grab those over and post them here? I don't believe if it works that way nor have I tried it before.

What I wanna know is are we replacing their base images or putting them in another tab? Marie and Mercurius, I can see them needing it. Reinhard's can be another image for him titled as "Pantheon" in the tab and Ren's can be the same no? Hajun's is just whatever for me so it can be replaced as it would for Satanal's.

I'll wait on any others on what to say of this. Might not be today to change them depending on any replies and even so, it'll have to be some other time onto the next week.

Let me give my opinion on what should be editted for their profile pics. I'm not sure what to do with their full Throne/Kamunagara pic, but there should be tabs for their Throne for each of them. If yall agree, we can go with this.

Mithra - There should have two tabs for both KKK and Pantheon, but keep Pantheon version as her base.

Muzan - Same thing as Mithra.

Nerose Satanel - Keep his base image and add two tabs for KKK and Pantheon version.

Mercurius - Make his Trashbag form as his base and add one tab for Pantheon since his true form already has a tab under "Law activated". Also, it would look pretty good with the way the tiering is formatted 4-A l 1-A.

Reinhard - Keep his base image, but add another tab for Pantheon version. I think there should be two versions for his KKK, but that just me. Doesn't have to be implemented, but it would look better.

Ren - Add his pantheon version.

Marie - I would either use her CG before she gets hanged or her spirit form. Add her Pantheon tab.

Hajun - Add his Pantheon tab

Amaterasu - Change "Seventh Heaven" to "Hirume". It should be fair to add her KKK version as well, but unsure what to do about that.

@Arian: I was thinking exactly like that for most. If they have images of them in the Throne from the time of K3, add/keep those in along with their appearances in Pantheon

Merc, I agree for his cloaked/Trashbag form for base since that's what he mainly appears in when traveling outside of his Throne via his Avatar (if that's how it works. I see that as being how those with Sensories act in place of the respective God). If I were to do this, I'd take out the main merc image that has half of his body cut off too.

Reinhard, his main tab should be renamed as DI if it hasn't already (I think it is but forgot. I'll check for myself later). Same thought on the two KKK images of Reinhard.

Ren, same for that but I'd like to rename his base tag as "Dies Irae" to make it appropriate.

Marie, I can get something of that off the web of her for either one.

Hajun, can go for that too.

Hirume's the problem because she's known as the Seventh Heaven's Sensory. What I would suggest is probably at best to maybe have her as the main and then have Amaterasu's image from KKK added as a tab along with her.

To me that's how I think it should be worked on to but pretty much leads to the same thing as you made out. But it depends what the others think. After that, I can try and ask someone later to open them so I can do the image changes.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
If that's the case for Hirume, then there should be a tab for Sensory and use the Sakura Tree as the base image for the Seventh Heaven.
And his KKK image?

@Arian: You thinkin' she might need a separate page or what? I was figuring that maybe it'd be good to have them merged or stay as the same unless Pantheon shows her having her own skills and power set?

Edit: Just realized what you said. Nevermind on the separate page part, my bad.

@Setsuna: I had a mod add them in the other day. They're all on the pages of the Gods if you go through all of them right now.

Yakou,Keishirou,Soujirou and the other tenmas don`t have the category.Only the hadou gods have the category with the only exception habaki.

@TonySansNom I guess KKK image would be this. It's just an abstract representation of Amaterasu, but that works for his KKK image or the Sakura Tree near the end with the EE celebration.
NjKnWZq
@Qliphoth At some point, she will need one if you look at Naraka and his sensories. Hirume scene in the new scenario said that was her real body so I bolieve that the Sakura Tree image is fitting for the Seventh Throne rather than Hirume who is the sensory.

@Arian: Ah fair enough. We'll just have to wait and see how Pantheon will treat her from here.

@Setsuna: Hmm, they don't have Law Manipulation set on there which is why I didn't include them. Then again I didn't see the Kamunaga (can't even bother to spell it rn) that mentions it. And I only saw Habaki so I didn't see. Thanks for the note, I'll have to inform another mod or admin later about it.

@Arianrhod But we don't create a new page for Karl, Cagliostro and Merc's other sensories right? I don't see why Hirume would need to be separated from 7th Heaven page. I think Hirume (sensory), Amaterasu (tree) and Amaterasu (KKK image) would be perfect.

Although to be honest, I don't really understand the whole mess with this character. Is she the sensory of Amaterasu, or is she the reincarnation of the tumor? I thought, Tumor and Amaterasu are different things? And what's the deal with Habaki too lol.

@Tony Mercurius is an exception. If you look at Karl Kraft and compare it to Mercurius, they literally are one and the same except in different forms, but Mercurius even confused his memories with those of his sensories. Same goes for Marie's sensory, but she had to awaken to remember Ren. Unlike them, Shirou, Judas, and the other sensories doesn't seem to be aware of Naraka. It's unknown what Naraka looks like or how he acts, but him and his sensories are different from each other as far as know. It would look weird for all his sensories to be one profile if they are not truly one and the same. It's like looking at the Tenmas and compare it to their Old World version. Like why are their profiles separate rather than together? I'm not sure how it fully works, but it just depends on their circumstances for them I guess. Basically any Hadou God can be anyone as a sensory like Hajun and Satanael. I just feel Hirume would work better with a separate profile, but both will have the same tabs except changing their order. That's what I would do.

She is Amaterasu's sensory. Tumor constitutes a portion of Amaterasu. And honestly, Amaterasu is more like a device rather than a character of itself tbh. What about Habaki?

þ¼¼õ║öþÑ×Õ║ºÒü«þ½áÒü»Þç¬ÕêåÒü«õ¢£Úó¿þÜäÒü½Òü¿ÒüªÒééþÅìÒüùÒüäÒé¡ÒâúÒâ®Òü¿õ©ûþòîÞª│´╝êµ▒║ÞÁÀÚøåõ╝ÜÒü½ÕÅéÕèáÒüùÒüƒõ║║ÒüƒÒüíÒü»ÒüöÕ¡ÿþƒÑÒü«Òü»ÒüÜ)Òü¬Òü«ÒüºÒüèµÑ¢ÒüùÒü┐Òü½ÒÇé- µ¡úþö░Õ┤çÔÇÅ

Pantheon's Fifth Throne chapter will be written from the perspective of a character that is very unusual for Masada's writing style (those who who were in Pantheon's kickoff party will know what he means). - Masada Takashi

Interesting. I wonder who would that be.

Back