• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 18

Sony's policies, huh? Dang.

That's pretty neat Light's trying to push for Silverio if you ask me. And speaking, ALRF bro I think finished Vendetta and so its good the overseas people can get to read it.

I was interested in it a while back but stopped for a time until ALRF showed some stuff about it to me. The fact its getting a translation is pretty satisfying.

It's not confirmed if the VN is getting translated, but I can believe that Steiner is working on it. He did gave a slight hint that won't disappoint Dies Irae fans. Either Kajiri Kamui Kagura or Silverio Vendetta.

I know it's not confirmed. AN is usually pretty late with their source anyway since that was like in October, but it's just to refresh our mind that Silverio Vendetta is coming soon since it popped up on my newsfeed.

I'm down for either a KKK or Vendetta translation at this point. I'm already waiting for Steampunk's Shiei no Sona Nyl translation anyways so more things to look out FOR!!!

Indeed. I would love it if Silverio had some merchandise for sale in the West so I dont have to order them from overseas.

I already own almost everything Light has released with Kajiri Kamui Kagura cause it's my fav VN out of all of Light's works.

Silverio merch would be pretty nice. But anywho, I'm glad Light's actually going in about with releasing their VN's overseas. In this case rn being Silverio.

Trex told me that the writing is very inspired from Masada's Shinza series given its written by one of his members in the writing team or some such or so I remember this other day in chat. So that's another thing for me to look out for.

I do say that I respect Light for keeping their 18+ contents. Many companies wouldn't do it cause they need to make money using that platform, but Light surely don't give a damn. I'm sure Steam wouldn't mind taking it since Dies Irae has done really well so far, but the censorship is ridiculous with Sony.

From the way the forum(?) gave off, it sounds like they'd rather keep it than remove it.

Though how they'll work around with Sony's policies and still keep the full content in is gonna be a toughie to work with. I can definitely see Steam accepting it as is if DI still has theirs.

Everything12 said:
Translations for a tweet Masada made about power levels in Pantheon.
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheZackZeal/status/1064527707617284096

'actual rarity of units may be different for balance reasons. Tiers are basically as such:

2. Lisa, Sakuya.

3. Kei, Rusalka, Know, Ryuusui.

4. Wilhelm, Beatrice, Trifa, the Eastern Expedition

5. Machina, Eleonore, Schreiber, Lot, Ryuumei.

6. Methuselah, the Yatsukahagi, the Fallen Angels, the Seven Dark Lords of Evil.

7. Hegemony Gods/Transcendence Gods.

Most common rarity is set to be 3. Yomi is a 4, protag is a 5, Hirume is a 6.'
Well, who is Know, Lot, and the Fallen Angels? They are appeared on PL, right?

Yea~ From afar, if there is something like putting grails on the characters, I'll put it in the whole cast who serving or obey the satanael I will spare no use. And even in the visual novel I love them more than the LDO and Expedition.

In pantheon? If yes it is kind of impossible since they did not show much about the other characters. As for paradise lost, you just look at the profiles here on vsbw or somewhere else you find them but I believe the pantheon group is bigger.

Few appear and I believe that the group is larger since there are more original sins.

It was only a matter of time. We know its not Light, but Greenwood taking down our videos since they were the one that developed the scenario and it's their first project as well. Like I have the 4 parts already uploaded except on private. Not sure if I want to make it public because Greenwood would find it eventually, but I think the best solution would be to make it unlisted and provide the link to it so Greenwood won't find out.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
It was only a matter of time. We know its not Light, but Greenwood taking down our videos since they were the one that developed the scenario and it's their first project as well. Like I have the 4 parts already uploaded except on private. Not sure if I want to make it public because Greenwood would find it eventually, but I think the best solution would be to make it unlisted and provide the link to it so Greenwood won't find out.
If you provide the link, it will be found.

The True Sun
The Su

Fly
Kouha flying through the cosmos with that Ayumi Reaction

Mascot
Loading screen with the cat mascot.

Nothing much happened on HLC except Ayumi accidentally slightly leaked the opening for pantheon. I would love to see more of it goddammit.
The 1st pic is the Sun surrounded by planets, basically the solar system. Nothing special about that.

The 2nd pic is Kouha flying through the cosmos. Ayumi's face says it all. It was amazing.

The 3rd pic is the cute neko jumping up and down on loading screen. Very adorable. I want to hold her.

R4y3
Well someone drew a noice female Reinhard despite they named him Yildiz von Wiltord
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

R4y3
Well someone drew a noice female Reinhard despite he named her Yildiz von Wiltord
Going to assume that is actually a different character that just looks so similar that you'd think she was genderbent Reinhard.

Back