• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 18

God, what I feared would happen. @Arian I believe that you are going to separate in parts, but I foresee that if the videos exceed 30 minutes will be useless it is likely to take another strike.

@Arian

From what I saw some videos of less than 30 minutes stayed, but I'm not sure in saying that this makes it anti-strike, but it certainly should last a long time longer than the other. The video was growing very fast, it is natural to fall it even further when there are not just a parts but a full gameplay, the attention gathered there was too great, separating in parts I believe is less chances from it occours again.

@EMC Call the numbers and tell him to do all the other Briahs XD

@Archaron I don't really care what happens to my channel since it's just there to gain access to 18+ contents. Waiting 3 months for my strike to disappear isnt hard. Well it's worth a shot. Let's try Part 1 and see if Greenwood takes it down.

Access, my Sins.

-What would be one of my thought processes when Pantheon gacha rolls drop.

Same thing has already happened with FGO and other gacha games so it's not a surprise.

Machinaspeed
Should Wilhelm's speed be upgraded to FTL? (Once i said that the official data said that Machina was slower than Wilhelm, Beatrice etc. but you didn't accept that to upgrade their speed)

If you ask me, FTL DI is rather ridiculous. Especially when you consider that Ren got some pretty explicit statements about moving at Mach 3000+ and then another jump to 4000+ once he enters Finale. Which then jumps to 26k+ or whatever due to that attack he does in his fight with the Commanders.

EvilMegaCookie said:
If you ask me, FTL DI is rather ridiculous. Especially when you consider that Ren got some pretty explicit statements about moving at Mach 3000+ and then another jump to 4000+ once he enters Finale. Which then jumps to 26k+ or whatever due to that attack he does in his fight with the Commanders.
Maybe, but the calcs you know.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Where did you get the mach 3000 numbers from?

EvilMegaCookie said:

THOK AST THOK said:
EvilMegaCookie said:
Marie accelerating in Ren's body to be three-thousand times faster than in Yetzirah.

If you're referring to this

3000x ren fuji boost
I don't see how that's supposed to be only mach 3000. We know hes at least faster than lightning from his fight against Cain, and that was an incomplete Briah without any aria. I'm not the brightest guy in physics or in math, but AFAIK lightning's speed is averagely sitting around 440 km/s, which is mach 1282 (if the converter i used was accurate). Multiple that by 3000 and you'd get 1.320.000 km/s which was mach 3848396, which is roughly 4.4 times the speed of light. I don't see FTL as being that outrageous. And if you includes Finale into the mix, which further boost his speed by a thousand, you'd get 4400 times the speed of light

He was going 3000 2fast2furious in that scene. Then he hit Finale and the text said he increased his speed by a thousand-fold all the while freezing his surrounding. I'd take that as a separate multiplicative boost rather than an additive to the previous one, but that's just me

Honestly, I think at least Beatrice should be FTL, she's repeatedly stated to be the second fastest LDO member, only losing to Wolfgang.

Just... No. That is not what it is saying. All it refers to is that Beatrice thinks she has sealed Eleonore's trump card due to thinking that the latter can only use it outside of the Castle so as to prevent it from burning up everything.

It doesn't mean that she is using some weird technique to seal it on a mental level, it just means that she is using the environment to her advantage. And of course, she was proven wrong on that front.

The narration can keep calling her the 2nd fastest Apostle as many times as it wants, if it's contradictory than what's actually shown then that simply mean that is not the case. By the end of their fight, it was noted that Eleonore doesn't take the entire fight remotedly seriously. Ren's growth at some point makes Beatrice's Briah look piss poor in comparison. The Commander in their healthy state can contend with Ren at the peak of his growth (without factoring Godhood). There's really nothing that solidly makes Beatrice FTL or scale to it. With your line of argument then Shirou is just a normal human when his feats clearly makes him superhuman

Peak Ren and the Commanders > Not peak Ren >>> Beatrice

Back