• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 18

We know that Commandments give you some broken privileges and rules that if you break it you die asap.

For example, you can't die as long as you don't evade/escape attacks, you can't run out of money as long as you keep spending everything, etc.

We also know that three Offensive Commandments allowed Muzan to attack and wound Hajun who apparently has his niche of being 'stronger than everyone' going on.

[N] Òâ½ÒéÁÒâ½Òé½
[N] µâæõ╣▒Õà¼
[N] Òé»Òâ¼ÒâíÒâ│Òé╣
[N] µâæõ╣▒Õà¼
[N] µ¡ªÞöÁ
[N] Òé¢ÒâòÒéúÒéó
[N] Òé©ÒéºÒâ╝Òâ│
[N] µâæõ╣▒Õà¼
[N] Òâ¬Òâ¬Òé╣
[N] Òâ┤ÒéºÒâ╝Òâ®

• salty noise*

"Masada made relationship charts for the original characters introduced in each new Era for Pantheon. Looking at it, he has to admit it's looking pretty crazy. He's already made them for the voice actors to reference, and would like to post one for the players, but since it inevitably involves spoilers, it's a bit complicated."

It's gotta be difficult for Masada to be making such a chart. I'm looking forward to it. I already know what Hajun's chart would look like.

Okey people, can someone tell me if the statment about "Atman" and "Paramount" is alredy correct or exist in Masadas universe. this profile is alredy a translation form ACF wiki

This: [[1]]

People complain about Anime completely butchered the chant for Reinhard vs Ren battle but from what I have seen that's what the chant actually said by a direct modern translation. Its just look different that's all.

I really like the ending to the 'Song of the Witch'. The fact that one random survivor of Omaha caused the appearance of the witches and destroyed any chance of Rusulka remembering her true wish is pretty badass. As he said, their only weakness is that they're so powerful they can't comprehend anything near their feet.

So were there other people like him? I mean, he sort of insinuated that there were small groups here and there acting against the obsidian table, but I couldn't really tell.

... What info? We haven't gotten any info beyond the in-universe explanation for the Gacha and some teasers for the plot.

I am talking about the 2 hours prolouge from the switch game. Just an impression and how you feel characters stand next to each other.

I wouldn't mind either one but I definitely want KKK the most. Definitely getting KH3 and waiting for Ys IX next year as well.

I'm really curious. Why hasn't there been a wiki made for Shinzaverse specifiically? VSB, ACF and OBD explains stuff about it, but not really going in depth with these characters information except Atwiki. Atwiki does explain everything you need to know about Shinzaverse, but that's only for people who can understand Japanese. Maybe there should be a wiki made for this verse on its own is what I'm saying. That way, other people could understand the verse much easier instead of going to different wikis.

Because all the Shinzaverse fans are power levels obsessed tards and VSwiki just happene to be the place?

Jokes aside, there is a wiki for Shinza actually, but very minor one, it have like 20 pages or so iirc.

>Source: Visual Novel World Blogs and Youtube channel

I can see why people don't say anything about the wiki. I can understand its an early stage, but using VNW as your source is very disappointing. Al Euro does a much better job than that.

Now that I think about it. Maybe VNW is the one that made the wiki?

It seems that taiji value is no longer relevant it seems??? If Muzan hax the capability of ignoring the law of Taiji rule then it seems it gets contradict what the power measurement in shinza verse does

Back