• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 18

67A164C1-8A2A-41C6-97B8-398755F7DE12
9749048A-DB95-49DB-8D4C-054AE6B7598D
This is from VNW on his video about Dies Irae ~AA~ Pantheon Prologue. I know his English subs are bad, it has lots of grammatical errors but putting that aside. Was it or was it not stated im this scan that an infinite number of Muzans aren't comparable to Hajun? I'm asking this to those that can understand Japanese kanji. If so then how did Muzan cut Hajun's finger off, how did he even affect Hajun from the first place?

Sooo... Taikyoku differences doesn't matter in DIP? Or is it being thrown away just like how "DB" threw their power level stuffs?

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
DtJ8YVzU4AA LS8
Now I want a female Reinhard! This is like how I want a female Gilgamesh.
Was Reinhard born blond because of Mercurius' vision on Marie or is it just because of muh aryan apoptosis?

EvilMegaCookie said:
So why are you using it then considering just how atrocious just that one scan alone is. >.>
I think he's only complaining about grammar, which doesn't necessarily contradicts the Muzan feat

Yeah since this is a game, i guess they throw away the concept of Taikyoku in this game. Of course we need to know the full detail of the game/story to make sure.

EvilMegaCookie said:
So why are you using it then considering just how atrocious just that one scan alone is. >.>
I'm not using it or anything remotely similar to that. I'm asking those who are knowledgeable in translating Kanji to English with correct grammar obv. My question is did it really implied that "Infinite Muzans are not comparable to Hajun." If so then this is true since taking Taikyoku value differences into account, it's valid. However, Muzan did affect Hajun in which the Three Colors had a hard time in doing so. Does it have an explanation, any sort of context on how Muzan performed the feat.

I merely watched it because it's the only channel, it uploaded a walkthrough of Dies Irae Pantheon albeit the grammatical errors are off the chart, I enjoyed it(obviously since it's Dies Irae related video, set in a language I can understand even though the translations are wonky)

@Unknown

µòÁÒü¿Þç¬ÕêåÒüºÚøîÚøäÒéƵ▒║ÒüÖÒéïÒâ╝Òâ╝ÒüØÒéôÒü¬ÕïØÞ▓áÒü«ÕëìµÅÉÒüÖÒéëþÉåÞºúÒüùÒü¬ÒüäÒü«Òüîµ│óµù¼ÒüáÒüïÒéëÒÇüµêªÕú½Òü«þ®ÂµÑÁÒüºÒüéÒéïþäíµàÖÒüïÒéëÞªïÒüªÒééÕ£ƒõ┐ÁÒüîÚüòÒüåÒÇéµ»öÒü╣ÒéëÒéîÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

A showdown between you and an opponent—Hajun to not understand the logic behind a fight like that; Muzan, a soldier at his peak would declare it a different battlefield entirely. There is no comparison.

ÚøîÚøäÒéƵ▒║ÒüÖÒéï - This is an idiomatic phrase, with a literal meaning of "deciding who is male/female." (Meant in this case to be weak vs. strong.) *Õ£ƒõ┐Á is a sumo ring; I changed it to battlefield for the quote to be used out of context.

Still lacking, but this should give yall an idea instead of that Google Translate nonsense

Hajun still has the whole "forever stronger than you suckers " and infinite rise of Taiji value

Problem is, we don't know much about Muzan. Hell he's stated to have the second best killing ability losing only to Hajun. Not even Reinhard outclasses him in that field. And even Ren stated that Muzan shouldn't be capable of even harming Hajun. So it's likely that Taikyoku difference is still a thing but somehow Muzan ignored it. Or maybe something else entirely. Better to wait for more info

Commandment?

I'm pretty sure something bypass Taikyoku would mess up the thing about Taikyoku being primary in relation to all things

Commandment is an ability in Mithra's era. It's like HxH Nen contract

For exemple, by vowing to never dodge/run away from attacks, i get immortality. Higher risk means higher reward and breaking them means death (and in Muzan's case much worse)

Before people come asking and denying things, saying that it's bullshit we take out of our ass. This is something Masada wrote on his twitter not long ago. Along with other ones, like the "star" rates of the characters etc, or an other one where he talked about which groups would go with which god.

i legit wonder what his commandements do. But it really does seem to harm things he consider evil which does fit him. And the NLF potential is real lmfao

If commandments can change a person's taiji value, even to the point of boosting it to "immeasurable and rising", that would imply commandments > taikyoku

It's unknown how or if Taikyoku value will still be applied to Pantheon, but everyone gotten scaled almost equally by Naraka. Let's not forget. Muzan has three Commandments. Everyone else probably only has one Commandment, but that's just speculation cause all gods will have a commandment at the very least. It's like a "blessing" like Reinhard granting everyone immortality or Hajun's narcissism or whatever. I do like the idea of how Masada implemented the Commandment into the story. It opens up more abilities, but pay with a price if failed to abide by those rules.

My theory is that the Commandments allow the users to use their Taiji on a higher level than a Law or something like that.

Buuut like the others said, it's better if we wait to see if Taikyoku is still a thing.

The way I see, the Commandments might work as some form of limit-breaker via equivalent exchange.

Taikyoku is a thing. Hajun being the strongest hasn't changed. What people seem to constantly forget in their flounder to apparently denounce that difference in strength is no longer a thing is that the only reason Muzan could do this is due to Commandments. And he has three of them that all focus on ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK.

And of course, let us not forget that we actually don't know the context yet. And Ren even asked how the hell Muzan could even cut Hajun in the first place.

I was told in another thread that Pantheon would introduce a character even stronger than Hajun. Is this correct? Also, is this in continuity?

It's someone by the name of Naraka, but I think all of us are waiting for Pantheons release for better context (though I have seen people in this thread jumping the gun about it one too many times).

As for continuity, yes it follows after Kajiri Kamui Kagura.

And still no Pantheon news. If Light has any semblance of sanity, they will at least drop another one before the end of the year.

It looks really cliché.

Like the MC is the cliché hero.

And his buddy who's a little rough and highty but yet will help him despite not admiting it because he's a tsundere.

At the very least, it's the feel it's giving me when I watch those images (not saying it's actually the case obv).

Are those lolis Aya, Valentine and Nagisa? lol

And that's...very interesting. Wonder what's going on between those two. Keraunos is very similar looking to the president (Hint hint~. And it's very uffing obvious). Inb4 The "Hero" is actually the father of Ashley

I can't wait for better quality pics >w<

And PLOT!

And DISCOVERY

@Tony

Nah don't worry, they are anything but cliché.

Silverio Series doesn't require a blog, like say Shinza Bansho because its cosmology isn't vast

It's singular universe with higher dimensions (Tartarus, Neptunus and Sphere Riser and ect) with it being more terminology focused (Esperantos, Planetes, Asterism, Ultimate Form of Asterism AKA Sphere and few other notes that are not particuarly worthy). Just edit the verse page with explanation about theses

Back