• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion thread 18

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
þ¼¼õ║öþÑ×Õ║ºÒü«þ½áÒü»Þç¬ÕêåÒü«õ¢£Úó¿þÜäÒü½Òü¿ÒüªÒééþÅìÒüùÒüäÒé¡ÒâúÒâ®Òü¿õ©ûþòîÞª│´╝êµ▒║ÞÁÀÚøåõ╝ÜÒü½ÕÅéÕèáÒüùÒüƒõ║║ÒüƒÒüíÒü»ÒüöÕ¡ÿþƒÑÒü«Òü»ÒüÜ)Òü¬Òü«ÒüºÒüèµÑ¢ÒüùÒü┐Òü½ÒÇé- µ¡úþö░Õ┤çÔÇÅ

Pantheon's Fifth Throne chapter will be written from the perspective of a character that is very unusual for Masada's writing style (those who who were in Pantheon's kickoff party will know what he means). - Masada Takashi

Interesting. I wonder who would that be.
Come on guys you all know it's gonna be Spinne the Almighty.

Yep, its a Spanish chanel, i follow from the chanel "CanalPirataNamek ", here its his Dies Irae reviwe, its good i he liked (if you know the idiom, look at it or use the YT subs :v).

PD: > The main girls of Dies irae are unfortunately low quality one.
Marie is Subnormal
Kazumi is heavy and foolish
Rea decent but boring
And finally Kei is the best, best grill, best waifu, maybe it stands out because the others are shit, but Kei is a fighter, cold, calculating and at the same time adorable.

xDDD

Considering that she suddenly lost her two most beloved ones and was basically forced into a life of murder and working with some of the most despicable people in the world at the age of 11, yeh you have to expect her to be lost and cry a bit.

Dziga said:
Considering that she suddenly lost her two most beloved ones and was basically forced into a life of murder and working with some of the most despicable people in the world at the age of 11, yeh you have to expect her to be lost and cry a bit.
/\

In my opinion Kei is clearly the worse character of the entire game. I couldn't stand her, she managed to irritate me pretty fast. Kasumi was totally unexploited and that's a shame, the other two were OK, not great but OK.

Marie > Rea > Kasumi > Kei. Fite me.

Kei will forever remain the best heroine in Dies Irae no doubt.

I remember there was a long Senshinkan review for both games on youtube. The description was in english, but the video review was in French. I don't get it like why not speak English if you typed in English in your description? I don't get it.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
Kei will forever remain the best heroine in Dies Irae no doubt.
I remember there was a long Senshinkan review for both games on youtube. The description was in english, but the video review was in French. I don't get it like why not speak English if you typed in English in your description? I don't get it.
Are you for real? Care to share it? It might interest me.

I have a lot to say about each Heaven after watching Pantheon.

1st Heaven

You know I didnt expect the 1st Heaven to be very hot of a woman although her law said something different about her. I am even more wanting to know about her past relationship with Muzan. It wouldnt hurt for me to just be curious about know what kind of a mother she would be, maybe not a good one (Prove me wrong). I believe that she would be like Yui Ikari but more self righteous in almost everyway.

2nd Heaven

Oh and Muzan (2nd Heaven), he is so damn cool!! That Qliphoth reference just make me wanna scream out loud to the underworld itself. And yup, what better way to ended someone authority is by going full rambo or slashing blazing style on the whole universe full of humans. This one really intrigue me: Did he really r a p e d Shinga? I think he really did based on what she said after their reunion in Pantheon. The fact that he eas able to wounded Hajun just makes him my favorite Hadou God of all time and who can forget this: "Where is evil? Where is scum? I'll destroy every single one of those vermin!" You know he is like Batman but without any morality and is determined to destroy evil by becoming greater evil.

3rd Heaven

Here is everyone favorite heaven punisher, arrogant scientist and a ripped off of Lucifer himself. It's ironic that although, he said that he will surpass God himself, he later became god and his world is no different from the one before except by erasing freewill which is what makes human interesting in the end. He basically makes its impossible for himself to have apoptosis since he doesnt have a contradictions. Oh, and his death by paradoxical stupidity is even more ironic.

4th Heaven

Welcome Back, Suigin...No, Mercurius! If you intended to do anything for Marie then be lucky that Marie is not a person that want to do others thing to you. If you catch my drift.

5th Heaven (4th Heaven Apoptosis)

LORD HEYDRICH! Seil Heil Viktoria!

6th Heaven

Ah My Goddess! I have been waiting for you.

7th Heaven

Lets hope that you dont meet your otherself (Yato).

8th Heaven

They should have let you stay death, Hajun!

Lets hope that Silverio Vendetta and Trinity will get translated soon! I want to see; Zephys as Hades, Hades vs Kagutsuchi, Helios vs Keberos, Fafnir and Rhadamanthys, and Helios vs Persephone.

Oh and one of my new favorite is Shinga x Muzan. Yeah, fight me bro!

Pretty sure this has been answered many times before, but without ALRF IDK who has the scans and the translations for KKK.

I've spend hours searching for the scans(Gods being everything and nothing, existence and nonexistence, transcends dualism and more) in any Masadaverse related threads here in this wiki and I haven't found any.

@Shining Trapezohedro

Ren/Yato, Reinhard, are not Heavens, only Hadou Gods. A "heaven" in the context of the story is someone who has sit on the Throne and emanated a world. So it goes from 4th Mercurius to 5th Marie.

5th Heaven is Marie. Her 'guardians' are Ren and Karl (and....Reinhard? not sure about this one).

6th Heaven is Hajun.

7th Heaven is Amaterasu.

@TonySansNom

To me, those that are recorded in the throne are basically Heaven themselves. But I do agree with what you said. I am only following the order of the Hadou Gods that were as record in the Throne in KKK.

The fact that they were recorded in the throne history also means that they are still Heaven in someway or another. If the Throne only shows the God that actually sit and emanate the world then I wouldnt be saying the above. But it did.

@Tony All creation will be under his Gladsheim, making everyone his legion.

@Shining Being recorded into the Throne's history doesn't mean you have to be a Heaven. As far as I know, all the Hadou Gods thus far have at least reached the Throne . Reinhard and Ren never truly became the godhead, but both have reached the Throne before. But that's just my speculation.

Reached the throne meaned that you are like a Heaven in someway or another with the exception that you dont directly sit and emanate out your Atziluth. So I would call that Pseudo-Heaven since they are like Heaven but do not sit on the throne.

test

Sure, they are the same in nature (Hadou God) and in feat (reached the Throne) but Heaven refers to the Godhead / Throne God (one who has emanated their world and law through the Throne).

It is more a problem of semantic than anything.

@Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal

I watched the Hachimyoujin one or whatever the name and he doesn't seem to say anything really useful. Actually, I stopped watching because he was spoiling left and right. It's like a presentation of the dream stuff and whatever it was. Nothing really important.

That is why its better to called those that arent included in the Pantheon introduction of God as Pseudo Heaven since they are like the Godhead but dont directly sit on the throne and emanate the world outright.

Back