• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 17

So. We are looking at a recording that is going to be... What. 80+ GB large? Holy shit. Edit: I don't want to know how long uploading that to YT is going to take.

As one who has uploaded hour long vids before, I'd say the uploading and processing takes quite a bit of time. If he does cut it into 3-4 parts, it would save some time.

Yoxall said:
Thanks Arian. Assuming this is playing in the scene I'm thinking, I would just put a temporary title like "Kouha's Farewell" or something along those lines.
Better than nothing. You should come up with a new title for the themes Imma put out. I think there's like 7 new ones I haven't heard so gonna need your assistance with the names for them.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
Better than nothing. You should come up with a new title for the themes Imma put out. I think there's like 7 new ones I haven't heard so gonna need your assistance with the names for them.
For the ones I heard in the 30 sec clip collection on Twitter, here are some ideas. Fyi, I have no idea where some of these are played so it's up to you to put them with the right BGMs. XD

1. Muzan's Wrath / Wrath of Muzan / Remorseless Wrath (to be used for that one Muzan BGM everyone wants)

2. Utopian [Paradise Lost/Lost Paradise] of the Morning Star (think Satanel only had one new track in this scenario)

3. Pantheon (to be used for the track that plays on the Pantheon website)

4. Dualistic Truth (I cannot think of a better name for Mithra's. You can also use Fanatiker Instrumental Mix for simplicity.)

That's all for the ones I remember from the top of my head. I'll pitch in for the rest as you upload them.

Hajun's Isolation fits considering his Craving/Desire to be left alone.

But it's whatever fits best with the flow of the theme, I guess.

Wonder what Ren's theme is. Perhaps Einsatz? Reinhard's Mephistopheles I take, so that should be obvious enough maybe?

@Arian Any idea if the new tracks are in the in-game's Extra section in the main menu? You might find their track titles there. If not, I'll be happy to provide more title ideas for upcoming new tracks.

And one more thing: If the CGs are in the game's CG gallery also within the Extra section, do you mind screenshotting them, if the Switch has some screenshotting function that is. I've no idea if the Switch
2018101816474000-88DABD6BF029E4019C69DC28281AC19B
version has some magical "zoom in" function, but I kinda want the Throne art and the God art in full resolution. One person already uploaded the other CGs which I compiled into an album here: https://imgur.com/a/JKLczdQ.
All that's left is the Throne arts in their full size and not zoomed out like the image sample provided.

@Yoxall I actually took the screen shot of the soundtrack sectio . They only had AA soundtrack without scenerio soundtrack which is why I didn't know why I asked for your assistance.

I'll check if they have when I get home. I remember there were like 6 empty spaces before starting the scenerio so they most likely did.

@Arian Ah, I see. Weird they didn't put it in the BGM section. The six missing CGs are probably:

1. All the Thrones in one set

2. Kouha and shota

3. Hirume and Yomi hot spring

4. Yomi

5. Hirume

6. Kouha

For the Throne CGs, see if you could zoom in to your screen's maximum width (may have to do some trial and error to get it in the exact size). Screenshot them in parts (most likely two or three) and then either me or someone good at photoshopping here can merge the pieces together.

Have a Hirume wallpaper I made as a token of appreciation. XD

Hirumeism V1
Hirumeism V2

Back