• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 16

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
@Extreme Yes. Visual Novel World has that on his video.
@Kerwin Yes. You can check those stats on the atwiki site for Kajiri Kamui Kagura. It's more detailed.

"µ░ùÕèø" = "Equipments" I learned something new today.
How did willpower end up becoming equipment. Even google translate gives the right word.

ZERO7772 said:
I doubt Taikyoku values will matter anymore tbh.
While I'm not very knowledgeble on the verse, they do sound a lot like Dragon Ball power levels, so I can see why.

I guess that makes Muzan being comparable to him not that bad, but still, enough to make him considerably superior to Mercurius and Marie. Also, does this version of Ren scale to Peak Tenma Yato?

Following with ZERO's comment on Taikyoku Values, should we even use them as part of the Gods justifications for tiering or what? It seems more like it'd be an in-universe thing but the fact Muzan/2nd Heaven managed to cut off his finger and Hajun only blew off his arm in response (though I wouldn't doubt that he could have just destroyed him outright more), I'm starting to think more in-line with what he said earlier.

He should be Tumorless as seeing this is after KKK but the prologue did mention that hajun power is expanding and growing with each moment passing by without end. Ren still thinks Hajun is unbeatable head on. yes Ren gets his power as yato.

I doubt Hajun has gotten much weaker.

Honestly, Yato himself would solo all DI gods and post Yato-Ren still think he stands no chance against this Hajun

There's more going on with Hajun here but let's just wait and see for now.

In order to understand why Hajun's power is still rising even without the Tumor, one has to understand how he works.

His taikyoku value augments because it is, like everyone else's, linked to his own craving. The stronger Hajun craves to be alone, the stronger he will get because he will focus only on himself at that time. Self love and narcissism are a feature of his law and world after all.

The tumor unintentionally reinforces Hajun's craving. Its presence causes Hajun's craving to amplify constantly, as the tumor does not even possess a power of its own (aside from the fact that it leeches off of Hajun's).

It exists as a catalyst to magnify his power as it's something constantly touching him as a part of him that he cannot get rid of, unlike the countless souls that stuck to him after taking the Throne, which actually made him weaker. When his focus is constantly on the tumor, his craving exponentially rises because he's feeding the self-important nature of his craving. Hajun is at his strongest when he's absolutely incapable of caring or paying attention to anything but himself.

In Pantheon, Hajun seems to be irked by some presence that he wants to get rid of which does the same thing as the Tumor, just not as ridiculously and fast as it did. Because the Tumor-Hajun "relationship" made things spiral out of hand really fast. As it is something that doesn't "directly" touch him, it doesn't piss him off as much, but his Taikyoku is still rising and he's "expanding" that way. Just not as ridiculously as before. Note that even without the Tumor, Hajun is not actually weak.

We do not know what happen during the Muzan-Hajun confrontation. Hypothesis are either Naraka is not accepting any "death" outside of his own narrative OR Ren stopped time quickly enough for Hajun to not destroy Muzan entirely.

We also do not know how Muzan's power work. Therefore, it is better to wait for context, translation and the actual pantheon release.

Archaron said:
I put on youtube what I think is the beginning or the time when hajun manifests itself.
I absolutely love how Ren is ultra casual about Hajun's power and is like "Seriously, Why, of all people, I have to deal with this kind of shit".

GallantKnight X said:
Spanish? It's using letters I can read so it's a massive improvement! From what I was reading here, it only translates the prologue.
Yea they took a Gareblogs English translation of the prologue and translated it to Spanish. When I downloaded the file linked it gave me the Japanese version for some reason. So I'm wondering if they even have a patch yet. I feel betrayed
Hi there, this is the download link of the patch, which can be applied to the first version of the trial edition (the one that you downloaded, seemingly). As you said, we just translated the prologue on garejei's blog , so you can read it directly from his blog if you are a native English-speaker.

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's First Heaven stuff.
I figured that because I can see Mithra's throne in some of the images.

But what's the crystalline structure? Is it also the Throne or something?

What was worthy of saying "Oshit", and posting an array of images?

I'm genuinely curious.

Muzan's faction is the Seven Demon Lords if i am not wrong

Mithra world is stil ****** up. It still has to do with good and evil. Ahura Mazda. It appears this "Srven Demon Lords" are the evil side while the Wahman is the "good" side (not sure about Wahman actually)

Additionally, should good ever vanquish evil. Both sides are reversed and the good of yesterday is the evil of today (kek. That essentially means this war is perpetual)

Warren Valion said:
A brilliant post Tony.
I copied it from somewhere else and added my own stuff to expand it a little bit. Because I know a lot of people are having trouble understanding how it works.

If you don't already know, Masada tweeted about the factions of each Throne.

þ¼¼õ©ÇþÑ×Õ║º Òâ»ÒâòÒâ×Òâ│Òâ╗ÒâñÒéÀÒâÑÒâê Þ¿ÇÒüåÒü¬ÒéîÒü░´╝¡´╝ù´╝ÿµÿƒÚø▓ÒÇé Õè®ÒüæÒéƵ▒éÒéüÒéïµ░æÞìëÒü«Õú░ÒéÆÞü×ÒüäÒüªÒéªÒâ½ÒâêÒâ®Òâ×Òâ│ÒéƵ┤¥ÚüúÒüÖÒéïÕ«çÕ«ÖÒâÆÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ╝ÒüƒÒüíÒü«þÀŵ£¼Õ▒▒ÒÇé õ©âÕñºÚ¡öþÄï µé¬Òü«Úáéþé╣Òü½ÕÉøÞç¿ÒüÖÒéïõ©âõ║║ÒÇé ÕëìÞ┐░Òü«Òâ»ÒâòÒâ×Òâ│Òâ╗ÒâñÒéÀÒâÑÒâêÒüïÒéëÞªïÒüƒÕì▒ÚÖ║Õ║ªÒüºÕ║ÅÕêùÒüîÒüñÒüäÒüªÒéïÒÇé þë╣Òü½õ©èõ¢ìÒü«õ©ëõ║║Òü»µÿƒÒéÆÞñçµò░µ╗àÒü╝ÒüùÒüªÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÕÑ┤ÒéëÒÇé

First Throne: Wahman Yašt: Can be described as the M78 Nebula. A religious headquarters that listens to the voices of the people and dispatch Ultra-Man like galactic heroes to help them. Seven great demon kings: Seven figures who stand at the top of the side of evil. The Wahman Yašt rank them by order of how dangerous and how high ranking they are. The top ranking three are apparently powerful enough to have destroyed several planets.

þ¼¼õ║îþÑ×Õ║º Õñ®õ¢┐Òâ╗ÕáòÕñ®õ¢┐ µÿĵÿƒÒü«þöƒõ¢ôÕàÁÕÖ¿ÒÇéÕëìÞÇàÒü»Õăþ¢¬ÒüîÒü¬ÒüÅÒÇüÕ¥îÞÇàÒü»Õăþ¢¬Òü«ÕíèÒÇé Õñºþ¢¬µîüÒüí Õ╝ÀÕèøÒü¬Õăþ¢¬ÒéÆÕ«┐ÒüùÒüªÒéïõ║║ÚûôÒÇéÒéóÒé»Òé╗Òé╣µêæÒüîÒéÀÒâ│ÒéÆÞ¿ÇÒüåÕÑ┤ÒéëÒÇé

Second Throne: Angels/Fallen Angels: The Morning Star's biological weapons. The former are being without sin, the latter are walking incarnations of sin. Sin Bearers: People who are hosts to great amounts of Original Sin. The guys who keep saying "Access - My Sin."

þ¼¼õ©ëþÑ×Õ║º ÒéÀÒâúÒâ×ÒéÀÒâÑ ÒüôÒü«µÖéõ╗úÒü«Òé╣Òé┐Òâ│ÒâÇÒâ╝Òâëþ¿«µùÅÒÇé ÕëìÒü«µÖéõ╗úÒüïÒéëþÂÜÒüÅÞë▓ÒÇàÒü¿ÞñçÚøæÒü¬õ║ïµâàÒüîÒüéÒéïÒÇé þ┐╝þ¿« µÿĵÿƒÒü«õ╗úÞíîÞÇàÒÇéµ▒Üþë®Òü»µÂêµ»ÆÒâ×Òâ│ÒÇé ÞâîµòÖÕ¥Æ µÿĵÿƒÒü«µ│òÕëçÒüîþïéÒüäÒüáÒüùÒüƒÒüôÒü¿Òü«Þ▒íÕ¥┤ÒÇé Òü¬Òü«ÒüºÒüôÒü«µÖéõ╗úÒü«ÒâÄÒâ¬ÒüïÒéëÒü»Õ░æÒüùÕñûÒéîÒüªÒéïÒÇé

Third Heaven: The Shamash: The standard race of this Throne. They have all sorts of complicated issues to them dating back to the former Throne. The Winged Ones: The Morning Star's agents. They clean and disinfect filth away from the world. The non-Believers: They stand as testament to the fact the Morning Star's law went out of control. As such, they're somewhat detached from the rest of this age's mood.

þ¼¼ÕøøþÑ×Õ║º Õăõ¢£ÒâçÒéúÒé¿Òé╣Òü«ÚØóÒÇàÒÇé

Fourth Throne: Dies Irae's cast.

þ¼¼õ║öþÑ×Õ║º ÒéÁÒâ│ÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ®Òâ╗Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ½ÒâåÒéúÒâ│ µ│óµù¼ÒéƵ£¼Õ░èÒü½µì«ÒüêÒüƒÚ鬵òÖÕøúÒÇé Òé╣Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ╝ÒâÅÒü¿ÒéÁÒâÅÒé╣Òâ®Òâ╝Òâ®Òü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║îõ║║Òü«ÒâêÒââÒâùÒüîÒüäÒéïÒÇé

Fifth Heaven: The Samsara Vartin. The heretical cult that idolized and instilled Hajun as a subject of worship. Led by two figures who go by the names of Svaha and Sahasrara.

þ¼¼Õà¡þÑ×Õ║º Õăõ¢£þÑ×ÕÆÆÒü«ÚØóÒÇàÒÇé þ¼¼õ©âþÑ×Õ║º õ©╗õ║║Õà¼ÒüƒÒüíÒÇé ÒüôÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒüº´╝æ´╝É´╝Éõ║║Õ╝ÀÒü«Òé¡ÒâúÒâ®ÒüîÒüäÒéïÒüùÒü¥ÒüáµÿÄÒüïÒüùÒüªÒü¬ÒüäÚÇúõ©¡ÒééÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüºÒÇüÒü¬ÒéôÒü¿ÒüïÕà¿Úâ¿Õç║ÒüùÕêçÒéèÒüƒÒüäÒÇé

Sixth Heaven: Kajiri Kamui Kagura's cast. Seventh Throne: The protagonists. According to Masada, there are over 100 characters across all the Thrones. Many of them are still unrevealed, and he hopes to utilize all of them.

ÒüéÒüéÒÇüþ¼¼õ©ÇþÑ×Õ║ºÒü»´╝│´╝ªÒüÿÒéâÒüéÒü¬ÒüäÒéêÒÇé µÿöÞ¿ÇÒüúÒüƒÚÇÜÒéèÒü«õ©ûþòîÞª│ÒüáÒüæÒü®ÒÇüÒéäÒü░ÒüäÒü«Òüîõ©ÇÕî╣ÒüäÒéïÒüøÒüäÒüºÞê×ÕÅ░ުŵ¿íÒüîÕ║âÒüîÒüúÒüªÒéïÒüáÒüæÒÇé ÒüØÒüäÒüñÒü«ÒüôÒü¿ÒééÒé╣ÒéñÒââÒâüþëêÒüºÒüíÒéçÒüúÒü¿Þ¬×ÒéëÒéîÒüªÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé

"Oh, and the First Throne wasn't based on Sci-fi. I've said this before when I explained the world building, but basically there's one crazy powerful guy who increased the whole scale of that setting. He was mentioned a bit in the Switch Version, too." -Masada

Back