• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 16

Goddamnit. Was hoping for Pantheon MC to NOT be the silent type. Welp. Looks like our MC is going to be bland as ***** this time around. Oh well. At least Kouha is confirmed to be part of the protagonist group.

inb4 he is actually a sensory of the ones that hajuns sees and is there to observe the gods as they go

AEvilMegaCookie said:
Goddamnit. Was hoping for Pantheon MC to NOT be the silent type. Welp. Looks like our MC is going to be bland as ***** this time around. Oh well. At least Kouha is confirmed to be part of the protagonist group.
At least we have a lot of good characters, and masada's antagonist are usually pretty good it seems.

I can accept a bland protag, a sad thing yes but why would we need a protagonist when we can play Swimsuit Reinhard?

>Hirume

>Could get along the best with Reinhard of all people

GDI Masada xD

Man, I really want to see their dialogue together on how this even works xD

At this point, Taikyoku values doesn't really matter so much. People getting into disputes over Taikyoku value is this or that, but what really matters are the context tbh. Masada should have removed the Taikyoku value off the stats and just allow the characters to get stronger through story-telling and craving instead imo

@EMC We'll just have to wait and see how the gameplay works. If they disregard the system, then that's that.

So we're going to disregard Taikyoku values? That's quite a blow to the current level of power of the Verse. Better wait for access to the full Side Story and maybe Pantheon.

Dziga said:
So we're going to disregard Taikyoku values? That's quite a blow to the current level of power of the Verse. Better wait for access to the full Side Story and maybe Pantheon.
I have the full access to the Side Story. Only issue is I would have to get an Elgato to record the whole scenario without cutting 30 seconds everytime like the twitter guy did.

It's a video recording product that allows you to link your PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, etc. gameplay onto the Elgato software to record or stream. By using Elgato, you can connect the HDMI from Nintendo Switch to your PC and record the gameplay with HD quality and longer recording gameplay.

That sounds really neat. I am still surprised there is barely anyone uploading to Nico or YT considering how quick stuff like this is uploaded otherwise.

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
I've only seen one Nico user upload a compilation of the videos into one video from the twitter guy. I'll most likely upload it on my youtube channel since no one seem to be doing it at all.
I'm do not want to be pessimistic, but you know that if you make the content too obvious, you can take a "strike", right? The most logical reason no one has posted yet on youtube is not just because nobody has done it, but also and more logical reasoning is that videos involving the same are taking strikes from youtube, this is the most logical conclusion I can think of and hopefully do not happen to you when you put them on youtube.

I was planning on yoinking that video and then upload it myself. Seems to be the best way to go about this to make sure that it doesn't get lost entirely. With credit, of course. I uploaded quite a few DI videos waay back but have yet to get a single warning for any of them. Then again, this was also before the English localization happened so...

@Archaron That's possible, but I don't think I've seen anyone besides certain youtubers get copyright strikes from Light at all. Like there's already multiple youtubers who recorded the entire gameplay of Dies Irae from start to finish for both JP and EN versions. For Senshinkan and K3, I rarely seen anyone uploaded the whole VN, but I know TheDarkMages does have some private videos, but not sure if it's the OST or the gameplay that got blocked. T.D.M. has the most Light videos out of all the youtubers I've seen, but his channel is still alive. And I don't really care if I do get a copyright strike cause I never cared about my channel.

@IrrelevantTurtle I rarely use my youtube channel. I originally made my youtube account to gain access to 18+ contents.

@EMC They still could flag your videos no matter if you upload it before the English localization since we can't really do much about the copyright strikes unless you submit a counter notification. Except that doesn't help if youtube doesn't give shit about it. Since it's not a monetized video, it lowers the chance of you getting a strike, but anything could happen I suppose.

Gonna have to order the Elgato first. Depending on where i get it, it might take a week probably.

What sucks about DI AA Switch version is that there's no auto-read for some reason so I have to manually click each text.

Back