• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 16

https://twitter.com/MCCoelhoF/status/1052619307434180608 Watch the video if needed

37kkyuuk

"Bring forth evil! Drag out the dregs of society! Not a single one will be spared!" He does not die. He does not submit. He survives no matter how much despair assails him, and kills. Bending logic itself, surpassing humanity's limits, with literal sword in hand, his demonic indignation ascends to the realm of the gods."

@Schro

She comes from a very advanced technological era.

What tier do you think the civilization that created the throne would have with what we know now?

Isn't it obvious? They created the Throne. That's transcendent by default.

Someone was kind enough to do some name confirmations.

Amaterasu = Hirume (Correct)

Tsukuyomi = Yomi (Correct)

Akaneko = Kouha (My guess debunked)

2/3 isn't so bad.

@Yoxall Guessing two is great, especially since it's Masada who named them.

3434y
Uiluiluiv
"Your body is the most beautiful in the world, lady Hirume. We mustn't let anything befall it. My mission is to serve you, and protect your well-being at all cost, after all." "Aaah, fine, fine already. Why must you always be such a stick in the mud?" That was truly an unchanging everyday routine. In the morning Ryuusui would pester me with studies, studies and more studies. At noon, Shiori and Soujirou would come with training and discipline. I would get tired of it all and try to run, only to be caught by Yakou and lectured by mother. I somehow finish my lessons, and then it's bath time with Yomi.

I really do not see the time of release of pantheon, but apparently it's just an ordinary visual novel, even because it only has dialogue, links never show a single battle (this is for whoever said it would be equal to FGO), it is far more likely that pantheon is a canonization of literally everything in shinza, this includes KKK.

Welp, nerose is wonderful in every way, it is more powerful than the muzan. Too bad he lost to Merc.

https://twitter.com/MCCoelhoF/status/1052686348895670272?s=01

And I was to put my hopes to play with the nerose if the pantheon was equal to FGO ç.ç.

Archaron said:
I really do not see the time of release of pantheon, but apparently it's just an ordinary visual novel, even because it only has dialogue, links never show a single battle (this is for whoever said it would be equal to FGO), it is far more likely that pantheon is a canonization of literally everything in shinza, this includes KKK.
Where's this info from?

@Archaron Keep in mind that they had to find another game programmers since they split up with Super Appli who was working on Pantheon at the time. The skills of their new partners are exceptional programmers from what I've heard except they're not known much.

Ss3TW6S
I agree that Pantheon is making everything canon for the Shinzaverse story, however, Marie and Rea route are still separate canon routes as far as I know unless Masada makes both routes connect at the end of it. From what I bolieve, Pantheon makes it more canon, downgrading the "what-if" possibility. Ren is shown to still be in love Marie and Yato appearing in Ren's conversation.

2018 or 2019+, when does everyone think Pantheon will release? I'd like to say 2018 because of all this focus the Switch version has given it, but it already October and we know next to nothing about Pantheon, even the devloper is unknown.

From my perspective it's about killing all the sensors created by Nakara because they are out of control or something like that.

@Everything

No. As far as I remember, masadaverse is just everything that masada (author) involves, but shinza bansho is naturally from paradise lost to pantheon, being senshinkan another cosmology naturally.

@Arian

I believe that pantheon is being like in Fate Stay Night, none of the routes is originally canonical but for this they have created hollow ataraxia, which is the definitive version of what stay night should be. Pantheon should make things clearer, if masada manifested itself in any way, we could have the confirmation directly from him in the same way as it is with the author of fate (that is, if the work itself leaves specific route or does not follow a any route).

I really would like to understand what they say in the spoilers/raw of pantheon, I think I can only hope that Masada and Light are pious and translate beyond Japanese.

@Archaron I was thinking the same thing when comparing with FSN. Each routes follow a heroine and lead to their end which ends up connecting to the other routes as well. It would be noice if authors could answer fandom questions on stream or something. If I was an author myself, I would answer all their questions so people don't feel like there's a plot hole in the story or misunderstood certain contents.

Also, I kinda disagree with you on FSN routes being non-canon. Even without Hollow Ataraxia, the three heroines are canon that occurs at the same time, except there's no definitive true canon. Hollow Ataraxia takes references from each route and put it into the sequel, making it half-canon and half fan-disk.

I'd do the same thing if I was an author, moreso if people ask me certain questions and I would be perfectly clear about them and such.

Anywho, Pantheon being like FSN and its route problems huh? I would think it as like Fates Hollow Ataraxia in a way than that since I see FSN's routes as what DI's routes are.

@Qliphoth I'm not saying Pantheon is like FSN. How Masada format his story is almost the same as Nasu. FSN and DI routes split into separate heroines. Hollow Ataraxia and Pantheon are differently formatted, but takes references from other things. Only thing Masada didnt do is connect Rea route to Pantheon which I can see why because Ren is in love with Marie. By doing so, it would create controversial with two heroines conflicting with each other.

Right.

Yeah pretty much the way DI and FSN is done is almost the same story structure wise but it does have it's differences (other than power level, DI I believe doesn't have you go through multiple choices that could leas to a bad end).

But anyways, in a way it's good that Pantheon doesn't make things conflicted mainly on who Ren happens to like and all. Ofc there's still the matter with Ama being the way she is now as do Mithra and Muzan looking as they are now but eh.

Kerwin0831 said:
I share of this feeling. I saved on my twitter every time my boi satanael appears, and also the hajun manifests itself :v

@Arian

I've always seen hollow ataraxia as being the definitive and canonical version, but I do not deny that you maybe right.

@Qliphoth

I share this view, if most of the authors worked like this, the confusions in giant works would be so much easier. Pantheon is the Hollow Ataraxia of the new generation.

@Archaron: Yeah that was pretty much the thing my mind was going for. As someone who's only read DI and Fate (as well Steampunk), the first two always tends to click in thought of this.

And noice, Satanel!!~

Tony di bugalu said:
From my perspective it's about killing all the sensors created by Nakara because they are out of control or something like that.
I see. I do remember seeing the narrative of "hunting all the Shirous" but I don't know if it's something official or if it was a fan theory. In which case, it would make sense. Although I'm pretty sure she can do that on her own, as the only sensory of Naraka that would be 1-A is Sukuna, who should have died.

Back