• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 16

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
@Archaron That's possible, but I don't think I've seen anyone besides certain youtubers get copyright strikes from Light at all. Like there's already multiple youtubers who recorded the entire gameplay of Dies Irae from start to finish for both JP and EN versions. For Senshinkan and K3, I rarely seen anyone uploaded the whole VN, but I know TheDarkMages does have some private videos, but not sure if it's the OST or the gameplay that got blocked. T.D.M. has the most Light videos out of all the youtubers I've seen, but his channel is still alive. And I don't really care if I do get a copyright strike cause I never cared about my channel.
Meeh, if you take a strike it will not be YouTube itself, but rather the light I believe. The game has not yet released, in itself I believe that the prologue of the pantheon was made available to few. Usually people ask permission or already receive before the company itself to promote the content on YouTube, the strike you will take is not on the channel but on the videos. Btw, I wish you good luck and it does not happen, but it would look better with a translation, tehehe.

Archaron said:
Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
@Archaron That's possible, but I don't think I've seen anyone besides certain youtubers get copyright strikes from Light at all. Like there's already multiple youtubers who recorded the entire gameplay of Dies Irae from start to finish for both JP and EN versions. For Senshinkan and K3, I rarely seen anyone uploaded the whole VN, but I know TheDarkMages does have some private videos, but not sure if it's the OST or the gameplay that got blocked. T.D.M. has the most Light videos out of all the youtubers I've seen, but his channel is still alive. And I don't really care if I do get a copyright strike cause I never cared about my channel.
Meeh, if you take a strike it will not be YouTube itself, but rather the light I believe. The game has not yet released, in itself I believe that the prologue of the pantheon was made available to few. Usually people ask permission or already receive before the company itself to promote the content on YouTube, the strike you will take is not on the channel but on the videos. Btw, I wish you good luck and it does not happen, but it would look better with a translation, tehehe.
If the video gets taken down, then you better download it before it happens. It would be better with a translation, but I'm not too confident with my translation unless I take my time doing so. ZackZeal already done some of it already so it would be noice if he does translate the rest when he has time.

EvilMegaCookie said:
I'll be yoinking it as soon as it pops up. Any rough estimates?
I won't be recording it today since I've to go to work soon so tomorrow I should have it ready to upload. I didn't play the scenario yet so I can enjoy playing it while recording at the same time.

@Archaron If don't already know, I did post a translated Senshinkan scene on my channel. You can check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyzZRefSGgc

Monarch Laciel said:
LumixXto said:
some Fate battles Which are quite inconsistent for skipping the measurement systems of their universes.
Fate battles are rarely purely based on servant parameters though.

At no time have I felt that the stat of strength, endurance and agility serve for anything in fate, and you have a lot of examples abaout.

ZERO7772 said:
LumixXto said:
Not having a power system makes the subject simply more ambiguous and generic, perhaps this limits the fighting for the system, but it can be solved with a simple "Everyone has the same value of Taykiouko".

The last thing I want is for Pantheon are battles to be like dragonball battles or some Fate battles Which are quite inconsistent for skipping the measurement systems of their universes.
Fate battles are the best because it could always go either way depending on the situation which is something DI lacks imo. DI is closer to DB more than anything
I don't know how you are comparing Fate and dragon battle wise tbh.

Are you kidding? the combats in DI implies battle conditions, they only resemble DB in battles like the one of the three colors route final battle.

Back