• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 16

I like how Mithra is the first god yet her era is the most advanced out of all of them LOL

Also, Godly smug~

DpugIkPU4AANAwi

So, including Narka, there are 5 different entities that exist on a higher plane and Hajun is the only one who can recognize them? I knew Narak wasn't the only big bad in this story~

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
ZERO Mithra's advanced technology was the reason why all of them are gods so they are the creators despite her being the first god. Taikyoku is the True God of Shinzaverse.
Wat?

ZERO Mithra's advanced technology was the reason why all of them are gods so they are the creators despite her being the first god. Taikyoku is the True God of Shinzaverse.
Speaking of which, Muzen assaulted Hajun directly and actually cuts one of his fingers although at the coast of his arm. Ren can't believe there's even someone was can takes Hajun head on.

F*ck your Taikyoku LOL.

Uh so Muzan =< Hajun, but Muzan is supposed to be = or < Nerose who is < Mercurius who <<<<<<<<<<<< Hajun. What's happening?

ZERO7772 said:
Speaking of which, Muzen assaulted Hajun directly and actually cuts one of his fingers although at the coast of his arm. Ren can't believe there's even someone was can takes Hajun head on.
F*ck your Taikyoku LOL.
Isn't more "Why would you even attack him when he's this docile, are you trying to trigger him or what" and not "how the **** can you even take him on, he's infinite".

Nah Ren specifically asked how can Muzen even cut Hajun in the first place after Ren himself proceed to time stop Muzen from attacking Hajun a second time

Since this is Post-KKK Ren it means he's the strongest of the bunch besides Hajun himself "and maybe Muzen?"

Dziga said:
Uh so Muzan =< Hajun, but Muzan is supposed to be = or < Nerose who is < Mercurius who <<<<<<<<<<<< Hajun. What's happening?
I could be wrong but, Nerose never faced Muzan directly, he took the throne via time paradox.

Kouha is yet to make the Aions at this point, those gods are the real deal.

It could just be a case of Muzan being really special~

ZERO7772 said:
Dziga said:
I could be wrong but, Nerose never faced Muzan directly, he took the throne via time paradox.
Does this happen in paradise lost? Even though, it does not make sense that he did not see muzan directly, even mercurius in the anime flashback (which I believe no one has to complain about, since Masada supervised everything up close) mercurius directly killed the nerose, every god needs to be dethroned in some way and the most presentable is always death, in this death what should assume can pass to another, at least that's my logical conclusion.

Archaron said:
ZERO7772 said:
Dziga said:
Does this happen in paradise lost? Even though, it does not make sense that he did not see muzan directly, even mercurius in the anime flashback (which I believe no one has to complain about, since Masada supervised everything up close) mercurius directly killed the nerose, every god needs to be dethroned in some way and the most presentable is always death, in this death what should assume can pass to another, at least that's my logical conclusion.
343t
Mercurius killed Satanael with Sequere Naturam.

@ZERO All of those gods are just a manifestation because of Kouha's Pantheon ability. They aren't at their full powers cause of Kouha. I wouldn't put Muzan >>> Hajun just because he was able to cut him when Hajun is too busy contemplating about the enemies he want to get rid of. Let's not forget the rules in that world is different.
No? As far I understand those gods are the real deal and Mithra was introducing them to Kouha to make close copies as possible to them, why would the narrator make a big fuss over Hajun third eye not being able to show Naraka true form if he's just knock off weaker version?

Also, is it just me or the Pantheon/Aions is close to the HS/Servant system? you know like making water down version of the original god who exist on higher plane of existence?

I just read in a blog that gods are just softwares. There's 'outside world' outside the Throne, in which Throne is analogued to be a computer running Virtual Realities.

Mithra's Civilization created the Throne. So is there anything above them?

ZERO7772 said:
Also, is it just me or the Pantheon/Aions is close to the HS/Servant system? you know like making water down version of the original god who exist on higher plane of existence?
So you can summon Reinhard as your servant?

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
I just read in a blog that gods are just softwares. There's 'outside world' outside the Throne, in which Throne is analogued to be a computer running Virtual Realities.
Mithra's Civilization created the Throne. So is there anything above them?

ZERO7772 said:
So you can summon Reinhard as your servant?
Gods aren't softwares, their laws are softwares to the throne's hardware.

Though it seems to certainly describe them perfectly as they are in pantheon. The gods inside the throne right now are certainly the "softwares" that Naraka talks about I guess.

So is their a chance that these 5 higher beings, which may or may not include Naraku, will be High 1-A connsidering they exist above even Hajun and the rest of the throne gods? If so that means if Hajun succeeds he may also reach their level, so High 1-A Hajun finally???

Also how do you think Hirumi will react to her brother returning? Does Hajun have the tumor? I assume he does becuase his power is still constantly rising and he has the third eye, that will be confusing if we have both the tumor and Hirumi the same time.

Everything12 said:
So is their a chance that these 5 higher beings, which may or may not include Naraku, will be High 1-A connsidering they exist above even Hajun and the rest of the throne gods?
I think not. Its merely one step above the Throne. not truly 'Boundless', 'Infinite' or 'Omnipotent beyond all'.

I wonder if 5 higher beings are creator of the race that built the Civilization. But Naraku was a member of the Civilization himself, if I am not mistaken. Huh, this is confusing.

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
Everything12 said:
So is their a chance that these 5 higher beings, which may or may not include Naraku, will be High 1-A connsidering they exist above even Hajun and the rest of the throne gods?
I think not. Its merely one step above the Throne. not truly 'Boundless', 'Infinite' or 'Omnipotent beyond all'.
I wonder if 5 higher beings are creator of the race that built the Civilization. But Naraku was a member of the Civilization himself, if I am not mistaken. Huh, this is confusing.
Naraka, Mithra and Kouha were all members of that Civilization.

Mithra knows much more than she letting out as @Evil said, she's most likely aware of those "5 begins" that exist on a higher realm.

I do not think anyone will comment on kouha and our little protagonist and the fact that she is a possible shotacon.

Back