• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse discussion thread 16

Over100? I doubt the combined cast of DI and KKk reaches even 50 unless you count the DI characters all over again.

If Masada want to step up his game he should add more waifus~

i want to see who masada will buff the LDO, because all other God's have a good powerfull (posibility husbandos/waifus) factions (mosnters, Angels, Demons, mitological creatures, etc...DRAGONS!!!), even Ren have a good things if the cast of KKK is in his part xD

sry for the bad typo/grammar, but IDGAF :v

even when being a pervert one cannot help but admit. He looks bloody badass

Arianrhod The Sept-Terrion Eternal said:
What I want to see the mosts are the character designs for all the new casts, especially the Big 5. Hoping for some more juicy news from event on Oct 26th.
Big 5?

My angels, aahhh, I want to see how satanael's kingdom was in his era, we already know the cast and bearers of original sin of paradise lost (Acess - My Sin), now I really want to see how was the Myojou reign (Morning Star).

If I had seen it earlier, I would have downloaded and saved the videos in which he appears most often and also dialogues with others gods and talk about your era... Oh God what a waste.

inb4 Most of those over "over 100 characters" are just another version of the same character~

Ren talked about Kouha ability to summon people from a different time period and how they can be a totally different character

You know it's coming~

ZERO7772 said:
inb4 Most of those over "over 100 characters" are just another version of the same character~
Ren talked about Kouha ability to summon people from a different time period and how they can be a totally different character

You know it's coming~
I would have legions of Reinhard, Muzan, and Hajun.

Imagine it.

Infinite variations of Reinhard, infinite variations of perfection and love.

Isn't that just beautiful?

IrrelevantTurtle said:
I just realized the boy holding hands with Kouha is our male protag and that might most definitely be a potential ship
At first, I thought of that happening, but then she sees him as a brother... Unless he smh breaks the family barrier then it's possible. Sadly, we won't know who his VA will be until hopefully Pantheon event this Friday. Then again, they might make him a silent protagonist which I hope that doesn't happen. I'm not too fond of silent protagonists.

At first, I thought of that happening, but then she sees him as a brother... Unless he smh breaks the family barrier then it's possible.
.#notbloodrelated

At first, I thought of that happening, but then she sees him as a brother... Unless he smh breaks the family barrier then it's possible. Sadly, we won't know who his VA will be until hopefully Pantheon event this Friday. Then again, they might make him a silent protagonist which I hope that doesn't happen. I'm not too fond of silent protagonists.

When did family walls ever stop Japan? Maybe they are not blood related or something.

They will make him silent protagonist so you can self-insert...

This seems impossible but it would be super if we do get voices in battle cutscenes AND multiple choices of response. Add in snarky comments among them like FGO and voila, the best protag ever.

They don't seem blood related, but it's more like how Kouha sees the male protagonist. She considers him as a brother, but I don't think she would fall for him unless the male protagonist smh steals her heart.

It was inevitable for a silent protagonist to exist. It must follow FGO after all...
well maybe

Also if we have infinite reinhards of dear god he would have a field day And every girl would pass out from 1 reinhard so imagine infinite

Amaterasu's bust is too small :p

Protag looks like Muzan at first glance. I wonder if he'd take after Muzan (Muzan = No Remorse) and name himself Mumei = No Name.

That's not just a mascot. That's one of Naraka's sensories.

or perhaps something that got kicked out of the Garden of a certain scummy mage.

...If male protag ever takes after Muzan, he'll be MUZAN, not EMIYA No Name.

Back