• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 11

I explained it to myself as Reinhard showing up because of lolholograms

That or because "he's Reinhard **** you"

I was thinking about something, if you put Seiji into a bloodlusted match, does he just straight instantly eat his opponent no matter what?

Yes

Rule of Thumb. If you want to have a fair Masadaverse matchup, don't bloodlust them

Monarch Laciel said:
Does it work on robots that can't feel any emotions towards him?
It really "doesn't matter if they are robots" i would say. The emotion part is important though. Are they mindless like Nakiri? Or just don't feel emotions?

Latter they still get absorbed as even Jingishou assasin who's emotions are sealed away by their masks still gets absorbed. Former let them survive

I mean

Emotions that are sealed away still exist

You don't have to be mindless, you just have to be emotionless

ALRF said:
Yes

Rule of Thumb. If you want to have a fair Masadaverse matchup, don't bloodlust them
we got a few ppl that are already essentially bloodlusted so lolz

@Monarch

What i mean is that they don't have any emotions. They don't pratically feel anything (Especially Deigan who's never shown a single facial expression or any emotion of the kind). They are emotionless assassins who don't have any particular interest in anything.

Still gets absorbed by Seijuurou.

How?

There's a difference between someone who's mindless and someone who's emotionless

Seiji bluntly states that former is immune to his power and we see the latter getting absorbed

It's more based on his own perception of things, I've said this many times before but Kuubou is similar to a mentally ******** child.
Screenshot (502)
You have no idea how many times he says these exact lines

Yeah but his profile says his Kyuudan needs people to feel something towards him. You can't feel anything if you're completely emotionless. Yet apparently he eats people who've had their emotions sealed. So either their emotions being sealed by not non-existent let him eat them them, or it contradicts his power.

And a mentally disabled child isn't emotionless or mindless either.

Speaking of Kuubou, I see that you've uploaded tons of screens of him. You manage to get the stuff about his 10 regalia/sacred treasures?

Monarch Laciel said:
Yeah but his profile says his Kyuudan needs people to feel something towards him. You can't feel anything if you're completely emotionless. Yet apparently he eats people who've had their emotions sealed. So either their emotions being sealed by not non-existent let him eat them them, or it contradicts his power.
And a mentally disabled child isn't emotionless or mindless either.
Perhaps autism would have been a better comparison, instead of trains, he's fixated completely on destruction and death and lacks any basic sense of self, or any semblance of intelligence. Something Seiji has made a mental note of. Look at the relationship chart ALRF uploaded earlier, þÜ嵫║Òüù translates to massacre, he wants to massacre every other faction, despite the fact that he's technically allied with Reverse cross and Benbou.ÒÇÇ

@Yama

Yeah, They are part of my next revision for him and nope still didn't.

I mostly got tired from "going to a certain point in game" > "Found text" > "Read to make sure its the correct one and screenshot and upload"

Nakiri is mindless. He's the corrupted form of the Yellow Dragon due to modernization of the civilization and thus only thinks of destruction due to his nature as the God of Destruction now. There's no difference between him and others, destruction is what he embodies, he's just following his nature and do what he's supposed to do, destroy.

It's how Seijuurou views things lol.

Goes to show on how ****** up his personality is which reminds me we may need to edit the fact that how his Kyudan is up to his perspective.

Gonna take a note on that on my upcoming revision

The problem is because Seiji has been with Amakasu since the begining, he knows the true nature of Shinno and Kuubou. Shinno's love won't trigger his Kyuudan as it's in his nature to love Seiji's diseases and despair in general, same thing with Kuubou and destruction. It's based on Seiji's perception and this has been affected by his relationship and understanding of both of them.

Somewhere near his introduction in the common route I think
I've got a screen of him reciting them

, or during the really early parts.

I'll check on it when i finish screnshoting the whole shit he did to Kanto

Don't bother checking where I listed, it wasn't there. I can't recall where it was. I'll look through it tonight when it get the chance.

Find it.

It's during Rinko route. Specifically after Narutaki finally gets his Hadan and uses it and then Nakiri decideds to **** them all up

>A dude gets hadan

>Nakiri then proceeds to **** everyone up

Oh that's just fantastic

>read paradise lost

Yeah don't mate it's pretty bad.
Screenshot (4355)
Only character that I liked

I dropped it part way through and I'm not going back. For context, it one of the very few visual novels I've ever dropped. I didn't dislike Ryle, I thought Ril and Astraoth were cute, but **** Known Christ and Sophia. If a visual novel is going to make me read from the perspective of two MCs, they damn well better be decent. Known is perhaps the most frustrating MC I've encountered, I didn't give a shit about him, his issues, his complaints about the world and I certainly didn't give a **** about his sister.

i wanted to know how PL was and i really want to try but afaik known and sophia are the achiles heel from what i heard. Found some of the lore something i wanna know lolz

The only other person on this wiki that has read Paralost (that I know of) is Trex, I'm not sure if we both dropped it for the same reasons though.

Definitely not reading it.

I want to keep my innocence thank you very much

> innocence

ajajajajajaja...

pacmanemote:
Srly, i want to read that shit and judge for myself how bad it is or not and if it deserves to be dropped or not. I'm curious

>As bad as Suggs.

Lolno.

I dropped Paralost because my interest on continuing the story grew dim by the day. Judas is easily the best thing about this game though.

Back