• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 11

EvilMegaCookie said:
... How in the actual hell are you oblivious to posting 18+ links on a public site that has explicit rules for doing so? This is a wiki! A regular ******* wiki!
We literally had a profile with a nude pic, coming from an admin no less

But well, it's less than what has Danny posted that's for sure lol

I edited the post before you posted Matty (eyes)

But yeah it's true

And let's get this out in the RV thread

Well, I'm not part of the staff, but I think he's already been warned, and applying a advertence is necessary, but I do not think it's necessary to punish him, he can apologize and never repeat, and he said he did not I knew the rule applied to links.

Now read the thread and the mess of danny (pasa el pack puto >8v)....Also, who read the rules??? srly

I dont ******* now how to upload or link some of Demonbane feats, because some of this (and if i remmeber correctly, one is important for a certain character) have Mature/NSFW content....and one of them is a whole battle (Tyrant aka Unaussprechlichen Kulten VS Kurou, Claudius and Caligula)...

Dx

PD: i want a pic of Mara....when?

Extreme123dz said:
Now read the thread and the mess of danny (pasa el pack puto >8v)....Also, who read the rules??? srly
I dont ******* now how to upload or link some of Demonbane feats, because some of this (and if i remmeber correctly, one is important for a certain character) have Mature/NSFW content....and one of them is a whole battle (Tyrant aka Unaussprechlichen Kulten VS Kurou, Claudius and Caligula)...

Dx

PD: i want a pic of Mara....when?
I made a mistake for the Beatrice pic when i posted it before. The link was something I wasn't sure so I thought it would be fine if it was just a link. Sad times
Hhuu

(accidentally highlighted this thread for a moment rip) (unhighlighted a second later)

(be on your way people, my bad)

ALRF said:
Sakuya already had a daughter with her brother.
Said daughter married Shiori's brother

And i'm giving Nakiri the special treatment after that, her
Only the sakuya who had a child? how unfair, really wanted a son of ryuusui with the madara.

When does Interview take place?

I was under the impression it happened in the timeskip between the prologue of DI and the main story. Is that not correct?

It takes place a year prior to the ritual, well at least before the fall of Berlin. So before the prolouge, But the story itself is a retelling by Wilhelm in some bar in New York, just before he flies to Japan for the battle royale.

??????

That's wrong lol

It takes waaay before even Berlin happened.

Well not really waaay before, but yeah. before the prologue even happens

I don't know, ever since I first saw the Ikabey stuff, for some reason I assumed it took place in the timeskip. Never saw anything contradicting it

I suppose the contradiction would be that Reinhard, the Three commanders and Merc were still present. There's also the whole thing how it takes place shortly after the Warsaw uprisings, and the prolouge takes place at the ending stage of the war in Europe.

Back