• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 11

Trexalfa29 said:
>As bad as Suggs.
Lolno.

I dropped Paralost because my interest on continuing the story grew dim by the day. Judas is easily the best thing about this game though.
Are you a fan of sexually impotent bi chinpira badass?

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Trexalfa29 said:
>As bad as Suggs.
Lolno.

I dropped Paralost because my interest on continuing the story grew dim by the day. Judas is easily the best thing about this game though.
Are you a fan of sexually impotent bi chinpira badass?
Judas ******* sets the base for Shirou to even be a thing.

Also, his **** OFF FOOLISH GOD moment is hilarious.

Was checking the Observers page and i find this

Õ«ƒÚÜøÒÇüµ¡┤õ╗úÒü«ÞªçÚüôþÑ×ÒüºÒâèÒâ®Òé½Òü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü½þäíµäÅÞ¡ÿÒüºÒééµ░ùõ╗ÿÒüæÒüƒÒü«Òü»þ¼¼Õà¡Õñ®µ│óµù¼Òü«Òü┐ÒÇé

So Hajoon was the only one conscious of Nakara's existence?

Well this shit is still in the making so anything could change

so only hajun knew nakara was even there???

And the **** off foolish god was very nice

Snow Man? i want a Horror psychological mindfuck movie with Masada as creator of this shit and combination of Silent Hill and Matrix in a Futuristic Strempunk/SpaceWestern...

Yes.

The most vilest thing Masada ever created

Is

A

Snowman

Controversy is a relative scale.

Though nuff said that he's only pulling out archaic gods like Crom and Balor and gods no one actually believes in like Nyar

The joke is that all three Abrahamic religions believe in the same God, Jews call him YHWY, Arabs call him Allah, and Christians, depending on the language, God, Deus whatever. It seems like Masada dropped the ball when it came to his chuuni research when it came to that one.ÒÇÇ

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Is it the right time to bring back the "you actually worship Mercurius" joke that i brought up in chat several days ago?
Dew it

Back