• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 11

That scan is pretty much alone can you give the dots though.

EMC himself doesn't even know japanese afaik.

Except it gives about 3 dots in a picture made of 20

As I said. It can be interpreted different ways. You know which way to interpret it because you've read the rest. I didn't. Thanks for explaining. No thanks for treating me like an idiot while you do so.

Monarch Laciel said:
Except it gives about 3 dots in a picture made of 20

As I said. It can be interpreted different ways. You know which way to interpret it because you've read the rest. I didn't. Thanks for explaining. No thanks for treating me like an idiot while you do so.
No one is even calling you an idiot

If KKK, PL and IWKB are translated, a lot of info and users mind change, because only read DI is insufficient to understand the whole world and systems that Masada create, and the information watered out there on the internet is insufficient, because it can either be mistranslated, its translation was from the beginnings of someone who did not have high level in Japanese (Revenger in Spacebattles), changed to convenience or lies, or without context...

Extreme123dz said:
So..., no longer Schreiber fuel of +180mil Souls in IWKB?
Tracender el concepto de la velocidad o leyes de la fisica
Also, Upgrade to conceptual/irrelevant speed Schreiber >8v
IKaBey revela que puede regenerarlas gracias a ser un Einherjar. Su contenedor sigue teniendo la misma capacidad, pero es inagotable.

There is a Dies Irae discord, but it's not worth joining. There's like no other discord for other Masada series, because they're untranslated or whatever.

KKK isn't that popular right now. Dies Irae is the main focus currently and depending on its popularity will affect future works of Light. Dies Irae anime was supposed to boost its popularity, but sadly, they had to work with a limited budget from their funded project. Imo the anime was pretty bad with the animation, pacing, change of events and bad choice of studio. If they got White Fox, Wit Studio, Madhouse, or Ufotable, then they could have made a good anime adaptation. Most fans are gonna finish watching it mainly the final fight and their wishlists.

The producer of Light already hinted KKK will get a translation, but that's gonna be another few years til that happens. They're too focused on DI Pantheon atm so the wait will be awhile. And let's not forget that translating KKK is much more challenging than DIes Irae like the terminology, imagery, difficult concepts between cultures, symbolism, etc. It would lovely if it was translated, because KKK explains everything that connects PL, Dies IRae, and KKK together, forming the Shinza Banchou series. Pantheon will pretty much expand it even more like FGO so I'm looking forward to what the new characters are like and what their power is.

I better wait for everything to come out completely and from there, to learn about many things and see what is true and what is not or is...

ÒÇîÕÉìÕëìÒü»þÀïÕ┐ùÚâÄÒÇéÕÉøÒü«µø¢þÑûþêÂÒÇüµƒèÕøøÕøøÕà½Òü«þò░µ»ìÕàäÒüáÒéêÒÇì

ÒÇîÒüØÒüùÒüªÒÇüÒüéÒü«ÒâƒÒéñÒâ®ÒüîÕ¢╝ÒüáÒÇì

Mummy-kun is apparently Seishirou, the brother of Hiiragi Yoshiya

My life is a ******* lie

Archaron said:
How about we don't ******* turn into BeyonderpGod and harass authors out of a petty hobby like this one? Please we have more class than the guys making up Pedobane's fanbase (ALRF, looking at you) so stop whatever you are thinking.

Besides, you have no way to ask him. And Masada is likely to pull a Kamiya and just bury you.

ALRF said:
ÒÇîÕÉìÕëìÒü»þÀïÕ┐ùÚâÄÒÇéÕÉøÒü«µø¢þÑûþêÂÒÇüµƒèÕøøÕøøÕà½Òü«þò░µ»ìÕàäÒüáÒéêÒÇì

ÒÇîÒüØÒüùÒüªÒÇüÒüéÒü«ÒâƒÒéñÒâ®ÒüîÕ¢╝ÒüáÒÇì

Mummy-kun is apparently Seishirou, the brother of Hiiragi Yoshiya

My life is a ******* lie
why arent u no longer active on discord?

Trexalfa29 said:
How about we don't ******* turn into BeyonderpGod and harass authors out of a petty hobby like this one? Please we have more class than the bunch of ***** making up Pedobane's fanbase (ALRF, looking at you) so stop whatever you are thinking.

Besides, you have no way to ask him. And Masada is likely to pull a Kamiya and just bury you.
This.

also....Pedobane best mecha husbando :pacmanemote:

Back