• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 11

Eh, tbf I don't see a problem with cutting the H scenes, they don't contribute to the story anyways.

It's too late for you danny. Thou cannot undo thy sin.

The gods above will smite thee for what thou hath done.

It's just the Fandom's autodetect thing. They get ansy if anything innappropriate is uploaded

You're probably fine tbh.

@Danny

I think they did an**, but that would be the greatest feat of all masadaverse, to make an** with a lolita like ryuusui.

Aside from Mithra, I think my best character of KKK is Shiori, but Ryuusui is 2nd, then Rindou. Before I didnt like Ryuusui, but once I got this scene, that's when I've changed my mind and made her 2nd besto over the others.
4fcca4ed0f6fd341de48c45d361520b9-700

Sakuya already had a daughter with her brother.

Said daughter married Shiori's brother

And i'm giving Nakiri the special treatment after that, her

It's deleted, and Danny wtf. A pic of beatrice in a somewhat sexual oufit is one thing. A pic of a naked Ryuusi have sex is completely different, and is a bannable offense. Don't do it again

ALRF said:
Sakuya already had a daughter with her brother.

Said daughter married Shiori's brother

And i'm giving Nakiri the special treatment after that, her
Well I guess Masada's writing > Genetics.

Danny didn't do it for trolling or anything tbh.

More because of the fact that he was oblivious to it.

I don't think a ban is appropriate.

Eh now seriously, I don't think he deserves the ban, Danny is pretty cool otherwise. He was already warned.

EvilMegaCookie said:
... How in the actual hell are you oblivious to posting 18+ links on a public site that has explicit rules for doing so? This is a wiki! A regular ******* wiki!
You'd honestly be surprised, lol.

I'm ignorant in this wikia. I'm not too sure about the limitations. The first pic was something I figured would be really bad, so I thought if I used link then it wouldn't caused too much trouble. Now that I know the limitations, I'm not gonna do them again.

Back