• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinza CRT number 1 million: The Tenma's

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Welp finally getting around to trying to fix up the Tenma's some, so lets get it goin.

Also quickly id like to thank everyone whos helped me make this especially Sleepy (Alfy), Tony and Motivation

Tier and Attack Potency
Varies, up to High 1-A. High 1-A via Insert Law name here

Varies (The Tenma's all have complete control over the flow of their Taiji and their existence allowing them to freely change their power on a whim), up to High Outerverse level (As a legionnaire, Insert Tenma's name is boosted to the same level of existence as Tenma Yato, Tenma Insert Tenma's name is significantly stronger than when Tenma's gender prefix was a member of Reinhard's Legion).

Now I have had a few people tell me they think it should be more along the lines of "Varies, 7-A to High 1-A. High 1-A via Insert Law name here" the justification would be along the lines of "Mountain level (The Tenma's are stronger than their previous incarnations. Can hold and crush down mountains. Capable of taking on the entire Eastern Expedition)"

So i'll just have a vote, Option 1 is "Varies, up to High 1-A. High 1-A via Insert Law name here" and Option 2 will be "Varies, 7-A to High 1-A. High 1-A via Insert Law name here"

Option 1:

Option 2: 7 (Tony, Ion, Paul, Qliphoth, Infera28, Everything12, Elizhaa)

Speed
Varies, up to Irrelevant (The Tenma can freely control their existence allowing them to slow themselves down enough to battle the Eastern Expedition).

Option 2 will be "Varies, Massively Hypersonic+ to Irreverent"

Lifting Strength
Varies, up to Irrelevant.

Option 2 will be "Varies, Class T to Irrelevant"

Striking Strength
Varies, up to High Outerversal.

Option 2 will be "Varies, Mountain class to High Outerversal"

Durability
High Outerverse level (Even when not using their Taikyoku, the Tenma's physiology remains unchanged as only the power of their attacks is affected. This is due to them existing in a higher plane and not how physically strong they are, thus making attacks from a lower plane unable to harm them), Time Armor, Immortality and Regenerationn makes them hard to kill.

Range
Varies, up to High Outerversal.

Powers and Abilities additions/justifications
Reality Warping (The Tenmas can alter their own hierarchy of existence as they choose, making it lower or higher as they manipulate the flow of their Taiji), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Law Manipulation (Like all gods the Tenma's are capable of utilizing their Laws by enforcing them upon reality, which they can use for varying effects depending on the desire of the God. Due to the Law of Tenma Yato they to possess "Time Armor" which can completely negate change), Invulnerability

Scans
Most if not all scans where posted by ALRF (Sleepy) in this Thread

https://i.gyazo.com/94250bcd2d0c6713ed85892fd1f741c3.png

People this effects
Tenma Ootake, Tenma Sukuna, Tenma Akuro, Tenma Morei, Tenma Momiji and Tenma Numahime

This only effects the Tenma legionnaire's not Yato himself.

Voting
Agree: 9 (Tony, Ion, Paul, Qliphoth, Infera28, Everything12, Ultima, Antvasima, Elizhaa)

Disagree:

Neutral:

Tenma Numahime was stated to be able to hold mountains, which acording to Zaratthurstra the baseline for mountain weight is 10^12kg, or Class T.

Alright I have linked it in the OP, also I guess we should have this discussion now, how should we treat Time Armor?

Theres no reason to have the keys, the Tenma's can change their AP/power on a whim controlling the flow of their Taiji. They are very similar to Yakou's first key in this.

I guess, it is mostly just based on the fact that they only show a certain degree of strength untill they go full on Taikyoku. It also just looks better to me. But you are technically right.

I lean towards Option 2, though Morei and Akuro should still be 6-C.

Also again, we need to rise Lifting Strength, at least for Numahime due to the scan I showed above. She can lift mountains, which according to Zarathustra is Class T.

The thing with their AP is that they should all be more then capable of going to 7-A, High 6-B or 3-A and every other tier between there and High 1-A (And honestly should be capable of going lower) since they all have the same ability to control there power.

I support Keys anyway, not just becuase it makes sense to be, but also becuase it allows them to actually be used in matches. As it gives us a way to legally restrict their power without nullifying the validity of a match.

But that would basically be intentionally changing the powers of a character just so its easier to use, plus even if we did the Tenmas without Taiji still have High 1-A Hax, can still use their Laws, still have High 1-A dura as well as Time Armor.

True, Don't know how I forgot that they still had the Durability, considering I was the one who implemented the changes (did the edits).

We can drop the keys, I stand by the going off of their highest shown non-Taikyoku feat (7-A to High 6-B), and say up to High 1-A.

So with Morei:

High 6-B, up to High 1-A, High 1-A with Mugen Shounetsu

Btw how will we handle the 3-A justification seeing as how it uses WoG to cross scale to an unrelated series?

Also should I add a note that the Op could specify that the match takes place outside of Yatos range meaning the Tenma's dont have Time Armor?

I though Time Armour only covered Edo, and that was why the Expedition could defeat Tenma Auwami, as he was in the Auwami Sea, thus outside of Yato's Armour, thus not provided protection from the Armour.

>I though Time Armour only covered Edo, and that was why the Expedition could defeat Tenma Auwami, as he was in the Auwami Sea, thus outside of Yato's Armour, thus not provided protection from the Armour.

Isn't that because of Hajun's law pushing Yato's ?

He is partially weakened by that yes, he was also weaker in general, all of his stats dropped from 100 to 70. If he took the Throne this would extend to High 1-A, and I think he restrained himself in Anima Entelechia.

Also why did he rise up to 100, wasn't he supposed to be 80 in Marie's Route. He might of taken in the fragments of Mercurius, which while not confirmed is a theory I subscribe to due to Tenma Yato having many Snake based characteristics, his Kamunagara completely changing into a Naga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back