• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's literally how it works if you have a higher knowledge of marcial arts the opponents marcial arts can be handles by a more skilled one.
No.... they'd be able to adapt to it or maybe copy it after fighting said opponent..... it depends on how skilled that person is too. Isshiki's stealth works on those who've been dealing with stealth users their whole lifetime, even jutsu dedicated to it especially genjutsu. Again, your main argument is "but he's stronger than them tho", you're ignoring the fact that he's facing really skilled fighters and isshiki didnt rely only on physical stats to take them down.

Ishiki is not detected by chakra sensorial of Naruto, Sasuke could see Ishiki he only couldn't keep up with his speed he wasn't magically making himself invisible to the eyes, he was just invisible to the naked eye of a normal person or someone who is too slow to keep up.
Isshiki himself isnt faster than their perception tho.... he's faster than their reactions even with their many boosts. As such those with dojutsu can obviously see him but reacting to him is another story so that's not a defeater, and those who can sense him cant react to him. Im also glad u validated the fact naruto, the versatile senser with sage mode and so6p chakra couldnt sense him...... we also see momoshiki pull a disappear act on base naruto and attack him right after. Isshiki is capable of doing the same.

It's on her classic key and she has all the powers from her original Key as noted there
Isshiki has that but better. Again he has a whole verse worth of chain scale to cover, scaling from the supposed strongest heroes who have experience with the latter. Isshiki's own stealth is enhanced by size decreasing aswell, he's ultimately superior lol. I feel his skills and those skill he fights against are being downplayed here.

And that doesn't matter his perception ability scales to his FTL movement to which ishiki scales above
...... what? Its all boosted on a FTL level, not to a major extent where isshiki can perception blitz. Sasuke can still keep up with the guy albeit inferior, how's that a defeater even, he can react.

Are you saying that Carol's blast that travel kilometers almost instantly aren't faster than Ishiki?
Yes.

None of them have an higher speed for attack speed.
Because u just defeated your own point...... the attack speed isnt the issue. The fact they cant be sensed is making them a sure-hit.

All of that you can say the same about marvel magic or life energy of the Phoenix force ect, which surprise she can absorb.
How can she absorb chakra again?
Could u please point out "how" they compare with scans and stop yapping about how they just compare because so has so. You cant just expect us to figure that out and agree without you proving the claim

So you are saying shinjutsu can warp reality?
Yes. Its more than just energy making blast and element projectiles. It extends to reality bending powers, meaning any energy she absorbs has to cover simple and complex stuff all at once.

That's so impressive it's almost really close to marvel magic (sarcasm) marvel magic has all the most absurd things from conceptual manipulation to abstract stuff reality warp is nothing
U just made a defeater in ur own judgement and comparison. Chakra doesnt have CM or AE for them to be considered similar reality warping abilities.

She can absorb 4D energy with a s#it ton of absurd powerful hax magic, Gamma and even cosmic energy which I guarantee you if you search you will find it pretty easily how absurd any of those are in relation to Shinjutsu
Explain the similarity then i'll change my mind.

No.... they'd be able to adapt to it or maybe copy it after fighting said opponent..... it depends on how skilled that person is too. Isshiki's stealth works on those who've been dealing with stealth users their whole lifetime, even jutsu dedicated to it especially genjutsu. Again, your main argument is "but he's stronger than them tho", you're ignoring the fact that he's facing really skilled fighters and isshiki didnt rely only on physical stats to take them down.
She has adaptation and reactive evolution Ishiki does not, if something she is much more likely to adapt than Ishiki. She is a spy for longer than Naruto has experience even ignoring the DNA stuff
Isshiki himself isnt faster than their perception tho.... he's faster than their reactions even with their many boosts. As such those with dojutsu can obviously see him but reacting to him is another story so that's not a defeater, and those who can sense him cant react to him. Im also glad u validated the fact naruto, the versatile senser with sage mode and so6p chakra couldnt sense him...... we also see momoshiki pull a disappear act on base naruto and attack him right after. Isshiki is capable of doing the same.
Sasuke could barely even keep up and again this is useless he doesn't have any higher for the rods speed.
Isshiki has that but better. Again he has a whole verse worth of chain scale to cover, scaling from the supposed strongest heroes who have experience with the latter. Isshiki's own stealth is enhanced by size decreasing aswell, he's ultimately superior lol. I feel his skills and those skill he fights against are being downplayed here.
Really? You wanna talk about chain scaling with Marvel? Marvel has thousands of characters more than Naruto will ever have and captain marvel is one who shows up almost everywhere the chains scaling on marvel go so far that they made pages for their potency because a normal layer can't cover the difference
...... what? Its all boosted on a FTL level, not to a major extent where isshiki can perception blitz. Sasuke can still keep up with the guy albeit inferior, how's that a defeater even, he can react.
Sasuke was being demolished by Ishiki.
Lol her blasts hit MFTL+ characters like Firelord even Thor if you wanna use headcannon attack speed then might as well go for it too.
Because u just defeated your own point...... the attack speed isnt the issue. The fact they cant be sensed is making them a sure-hit.
Again most of Ishiki's rods are thrown microscopic vision Sasuke was seeing them so can Carol.
Could u please point out "how" they compare with scans and stop yapping about how they just compare because so has so. You cant just expect us to figure that out and agree without you proving the claim
Go to captain marvel profile classic key scroll down in her power section and click on the part that says Basic magic. You can also check Phoenix force page or Hulks page although this last ones are better explained on marvel discussion thread but it should give you an ideas anyways.

The only energy relevant to this fight is chakra. Its a UES that covers elements, compare how chakra and any energy she uses are distinctly similar so they can be equalised.
They are not similar, she using energy doesn't make it any similar to chakra. Her ability is not to absorb an energy but absorb all of them and use as she wishes her energy aren't all the same like chakra.
Yes. Its more than just energy making blast and element projectiles. It extends to reality bending powers, meaning any energy she absorbs has to cover simple and complex stuff all at once.
You don't need to explain I know Boruto and I clearly wrote sarcasm.
U just made a defeater in ur own judgement and comparison. Chakra doesnt have CM or AE for them to be considered similar reality warping abilities.
I never said they are similar I said Magic is much more powerful as such chakra would be much easier to absorb.
Explain the similarity then i'll change my mind.
Why would I need to explain that if she can crush an elephant she can crush an ant? If she can absorb magic which is many many many times more powerful than chakra then chakra is also easily absorbed

never said they are similar I said Magic is much more powerful as such chakra would be much easier to absorb.
Why would I need to explain that if she can crush an elephant she can crush an ant? If she can absorb magic which is many many many times more powerful than chakra then chakra is also easily absorbed
My guy are you new to vsbw?? Having 4D absorption doesnt mean u can absorb any form of energy. They need to be a type similar, for example 4D absorption to electricity means u can absorb any potency or layer electricity on a 3D level but it doesnt mean u can absorb energy like nuclear fussion...... Being a stronger power source =/= you can absorb, Verse Equalization = Absorb. Again we can have a mod come here and address all your misconceptions.

They are not similar, she using energy doesn't make it any similar to chakra. Her ability is not to absorb an energy but absorb all of them and use as she wishes her energy aren't all the same like chakra.
It has to be similiar or its breaking vsbw standards. Its that simple, this is also balant NLF.
Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.
My guy check sba page along with the rules page for versus threads.

Again most of Ishiki's rods are thrown microscopic vision Sasuke was seeing them so can Carol.
Why do you keep using the term "thrown"? The rods aren't thrown towards his opponents but are telekinetically spawned inside his opponents body which are then expanded in size by sukahnahiko. Hence dura neg..... they won't be attacks she can see, especially the ones targetted inside her body....
Sasuke could barely even keep up and again this is useless he doesn't have any higher for the rods speed.
Useless point, speed is equalised.

She has adaptation and reactive evolution Ishiki does not
Reactive evolution to growing passively stronger by absorbing energy..... has nothing to do with stealth or is it a major effect to isshiki...... also in what situation has her adaption help her adapt to a stealthy opponent for it to work here?

She is a spy for longer than Naruto has experience
No she doesnt. She joined the force when she was 18 and naruto has been a ninja ever since he was 12 years old. He has been on countless missions and high tier expeditions ever since, even those regarding world-threatening threats. Naruto clearly has an experience edge. Do you understand how experience works? It's akin to age or how long you do something for. Isshiki has 1k of this and we have seen in the form of his vessels how incredible this experience is as it boosts taijutsu.

Really? You wanna talk about chain scaling with Marvel? Marvel has thousands of characters more than Naruto will ever have and captain marvel is one who shows up almost everywhere the chains scaling on marvel go so far that they made pages for their potency because a normal layer can't cover the difference
Does it really matter if she has hasnt faced a quarter of that population?? Because guaranteed, naruto being the MC of his show has fought against the major threats and most fodder in his show which still have combat skill and "more martial arts" than someone who's had an unknown amount uploaded in their brain. We've actually seen countless styles of taijutsu throughout the show for any of us naruto supporters to absolutely duke on one marvel character who's main focus isnt even martial ability and isnt a major character that scales to most of her own cast.

My guy are you new to vsbw?? Having 4D absorption doesnt mean u can absorb any form of energy. They need to be a type similar, for example 4D absorption to electricity means u can absorb any potency or layer electricity on a 3D level but it doesnt mean u can absorb energy like nuclear fussion...... Being a stronger power source =/= you can absorb, Verse Equalization = Absorb. Again we can have a mod come here and address all your misconceptions.
She had the ability to absorb energy and chakra is energy she can even absorb Phoenix force energy, it's not a question of she can absorb chakra because she can absorb electricity but a she can absorb all kinds of energy to a 4D level
It has to be similiar or its breaking vsbw standards. Its that simple, this is also balant NLF.
She can absorb Phoenix force which is life energy like chakra but with infinite layers of power above it.
My guy check sba page along with the rules page for versus threads.
What about her power is similar to Ishiki's? If you can equalize absorption be my guess Ishiki doesn't have it, and equalizing absorption doesn't make ishiki powerful enough to absorb her power who has many layers above what ishiki can do.
Why do you keep using the term "thrown"? The rods aren't thrown towards his opponents but are telekinetically spawned inside his opponents body which are then expanded in size by sukahnahiko. Hence dura neg..... they won't be attacks she can see, especially the ones targetted inside her body....
Are you joking? Ishiki can spawn rods in a limited range that's why most of his attacks still require throwing them or moving them directly to her and then expand them, you can't telekinetically spawn them inside the body that's not what telekinesis is.
Useless point, speed is equalised.
Exactly what I said it's useless to talk about rods speed they are comparable to Ishiki's speed with the speed equalized there is nothing to talk about.
Reactive evolution to growing passively stronger by absorbing energy..... has nothing to do with stealth or is it a major effect to isshiki...... also in what situation has her adaption help her adapt to a stealthy opponent for it to work here?
No, did you read her profile? Reactive evolution and adaptation comes from her knee genes that become stronger and get powers by fighting each other, what you talking about is statistics amplification which is also there.
When she was caught in the middle of an explosion she become many times stronger got flight forcefields ect when she was experimented by the Brood which were activating her knee genes she got binary powers.
No she doesnt. She joined the force when she was 18 and naruto has been a ninja ever since he was 12 years old. He has been on countless missions and high tier expeditions ever since, even those regarding world-threatening threats. Naruto clearly has an experience edge. Do you understand how experience works? It's akin to age or how long you do something for. Isshiki has 1k of this and we have seen in the form of his vessels how incredible this experience is as it boosts taijutsu.
Dude do you understand how experience works? It's not about how many years but what you do, she was a spy for multiple organizations Naruto has a very small number of missions in comparison, also the number of different missions she has been through, also the fact that marvel doesn't have a clear timeline which means she actually has over 40 years of experience despite being very young which likely s result from her regeneration that makes her not age. But as I said if you wanna talk about years then she has 6000000 years of experience on her DNA passed down on genes through the families

Does it really matter if she has hasnt faced a quarter of that population?? Because guaranteed, naruto being the MC of his show has fought against the major threats and most fodder in his show which still have combat skill and "more martial arts" than someone who's had an unknown amount uploaded in their brain. We've actually seen countless styles of taijutsu throughout the show for any of us naruto supporters to absolutely duke on one marvel character who's main focus isnt even martial ability and isnt a major character that scales to most of her own cast.
You are joking right? She trains with captain America and the rest of the avengers, like black Phanter, Thor ect Thor himself is confirmed to be over 1 billion years old do you still wanna compare battle experience? Those guys I mentioned are top level marcial artists with knowledge in over 100 different marcial arts, actually Carol's best friend was trained by Taskmaster who can use basically any marcial arts just by watching in a few seconds. Carol has connections with most groups in marvel because how major she is, there is little heroes that she never met.
Just because one can't absorb chakra ≠ You can't be affected
When did I ever said she cannot be affected by chakra? I said she would absorb it and since the rods are made of chakra she would absorb the rods

Sincerely this is crap, that's not how it was supposed to go, I wasn't even gonna comment or vote myself because I expected people to actually take attention to the pages, and now I'm being jumped at by 3 guys at the same time (sounds really bad) with arguments that don't even make sense, I will save this battle for later, it doesn't even have votes yet, and I even have plans of change her LS, also Loyd guy made 3 threads go over 7 pages, I don't want that
So I'm gonna change it, and I'm not gonna comment anymore

Speed is equalized since the rods don't have a speed tiers it's assumed they travel as fast as the user
No read the profile. The rods have it separate speed and it is assumed faster than the user. It's why sasuke can still react if even barely to ishikki meanwhile the rods are almost faster than his perception speed>chidori speed> shunshin speed> sasuke speed

She had the ability to absorb energy and chakra is energy she can even absorb Phoenix force energy, it's not a question of she can absorb chakra because she can absorb electricity but a she can absorb all kinds of energy to a 4D level
Ok this is just trolling atp. First the paralysis argument then this. Its time we get a mod here cuz you obviously dont know how VE works.

Ishiki can spawn rods in a limited range that's why most of his attacks still require throwing them or moving them directly to her and then expand them, you can't telekinetically spawn them inside the body that's not what telekinesis is.
HOw does limited range matter? He's a cqc fighter, he'll simply close the distance like every other fight he's been in and use his abilities within the said range his profile says. Not a defeater.

Wtf I got busy for few hours and now both characters changed. Just open a new thread at this point
You were all arguing that the other was a stomp that Carol can't do anything to him, can't see him, it's speed blitzed and can't hurt him and would be instantly defeated in the fight so I changed because stomp threads can't be used.

Back