• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

Venom's page is published. Time for the first Secret Character profile to emerge 👀

Guys, when Dante's Profile is Ready, i will make Dante Fight Dante 👀

Venom's page is published. Time for the first Secret Character profile to emerge 👀

Look good

I'm oddly hyped about a palette swap with lore, NGL
One thing's for sure. Orange Hulk does seem to keep the genius aspect (outside a human/Bruce Banner form) compared to his original, post-MvC3 era savage self.

According to MvC Wiki (unless Official Complete Works tell otherwise), dialogue in Clash of Super Heroes imply that he's a clone created by Onslaught (would help when sorting out latter's hax/P&A), and gameplay-wise, his Gamma Crush doesn't have fire and he got better defense and attack/movement speed than a regular Banner.

Anyway, speaking of the book, I've been going through that video for some additions to existing profiles, and Mega Man seems to have a large, versatile arsenal of weaponry (additional justification for Weapon Mastery) alongside Power Absorption (by "absorb"; besides Mimicry).

Last edited:
One thing's for sure. Orange Hulk does seem to keep the genius aspect (outside a human/Bruce Banner form) compared to his original, post-MvC3 era savage self.

According to MvC Wiki (unless Official Complete Works tell otherwise), dialogue in Clash of Super Heroes imply that he's a clone created by Onslaught (would help when sorting out latter's hax/P&A), and gameplay-wise, his Gamma Crush doesn't have fire and he got better defense than a regular Banner.

Anyway, speaking of the book, I've been going through that video for some additions to existing profiles, and Mega Man seems to have a large, versatile arsenal of weaponry (additional justification for Weapon Mastery) alongside Power Absorption (by "absorb"; besides Mimicry).
Yeah, he definitely has the Genius personality

Also yeah, guys like Orange Hulk are framed as the creation of Onslaught for the latter's own goals

Also, nice, more justifications

Oh yeah, this was a week ago, but I have the MSH Manual character bio scans on stand by

Ah Lonkitt, I noticed characters like Hulk, Blackheart and Gold War Machine are capable of shaking the screen everytime they walk. Maybe that could be evidence for an ability? (I'm thinking limited vibration manipulation)

Lemme know any suggestions
Suggestions:
-The alternate colour would work best if moved to his gallery, instead of at the top
-Instead of detailing how the player can face Mega War Machine, I'd change the bio to the following:

Mega War Machine, or more popularly known as Gold War Machine, is a secret character and antagonist appearing in the Marvel vs. Capcom series. He is one of three mysterious figures that Onslaught will call upon to deal with the heroes that oppose him, should certain conditions be met during the Arcade Mode.

During the secret battle against Mega War Machine, he is introduced by Onslaught, who calls him his servant. He is then commanded to bring destruction and desperation to all of humanity, implying that he is a clone of the real War Machine created by Onslaught's psychic powers. Similar to the other secret characters, Mega War Machine is playable by fulfilling a series of commands.

-For attack potency, it could be changed to Dwarf Star level (Should be comparable to the original War Machine). "Kept up with Onslaught" can be removed from speed since he never canonically fights him

-He can be given Flight via the jetpack. That detail can also be added to his weaknesses, how unlike the original War Machine, he needs to jetpack to fly in any capacity

Suggestions:
-The alternate colour would work best if moved to his gallery, instead of at the top
-Instead of detailing how the player can face Mega War Machine, I'd change the bio to the following:

Mega War Machine, or more popularly known as Gold War Machine, is a secret character and antagonist appearing in the Marvel vs. Capcom series. He is one of three mysterious figures that Onslaught will call upon to deal with the heroes that oppose him, should certain conditions be met during the Arcade Mode.

During the secret battle against Mega War Machine, he is introduced by Onslaught, who calls him his servant. He is then commanded to bring destruction and desperation to all of humanity, implying that he is a clone of the real War Machine created by Onslaught's psychic powers. Similar to the other secret characters, Mega War Machine is playable by fulfilling a series of commands.

-For attack potency, it could be changed to Dwarf Star level (Should be comparable to the original War Machine). "Kept up with Onslaught" can be removed from speed since he never canonically fights him

-He can be given Flight via the jetpack. That detail can also be added to his weaknesses, how unlike the original War Machine, he needs to jetpack to fly in any capacity
On it 👍

Done with Hyper Venom's profile. Seems like he doesn't have Venom Bite interestingly enough.

Anyways, I'll be waiting for suggestions.
Woah, that was fast, nice work

Suggestions:
-This is something I wanted to add for Venom’s page as well. Between his Standard Melee Range and Web Range, we can put “Tens of Meters with elasticity”

Back