• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

Common Morrigan W

I was gonna handle Morrigan, but since I'll be doing Phoenix Wright next, feel free to handle her page if you'd like

Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist

Common Morrigan W

I was gonna handle Morrigan, but since I'll be doing Phoenix Wright next, feel free to handle her page if you'd like

Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist Soul Fist
Bet Bet

Off the top of my head, here's some justifications for her being High 5-A:

Dwarf Star level (Fought evenly with Ghost Rider, who Dante believes to be superior to Galactus. Alongside Spider-Man, defeated a mind-controlled Thor, who the combined efforts of Hawkeye and Arthur were incapable of stopping, the former of which was capable of defeating Galactus)

Off the top of my head, here's some justifications for her being High 5-A:

Dwarf Star level (Fought evenly with Ghost Rider, who Dante believes to be superior to Galactus. Alongside Spider-Man, defeated a mind-controlled Thor, who the combined efforts of Hawkeye and Arthur were incapable of stopping, the former of which was capable of defeating Galactus)
Bet, just for fun I also included how she knocked out Zangief in Lilligan's ending. Not necessarily a High 5-A justification, but still usable

Yeah, it’s not a High 5-A justification given he’s a High 6-B dude, but the scene does at least showcase an ability

On the topic of low tier scaling, would anyone know if it’s possible to calculate Sentinel’s weight? This would only be relevant if we wanted to count the largest character Dan can perform a throw on

Now we have an ideal matchup:
VS

VS
Just wait until Lonkitt got his version of the former done (I assume some powers and abilities from a old profile will be kept).

VS
Phoenix's profile isn't in good shape to be used. Like Tony said, I'd say wait until my version of the page is up

Last edited:
At least I can thank Maid for making it clear Deadpool's also High 5-A in scaling (which means he and Dante are even without a trailer). His hax/P&A, especially all that fourth wall breaking, will be so fun to write on. May consider Captain Commando at some point, speaking of.

At least I can thank Maid for making it clear Deadpool's also High 5-A in scaling (which means he and Dante are even without a trailer). His hax/P&A, especially all that fourth wall breaking, will be so fun to write on
Oh yeah, Maid wasn't wrong about that part at all. Deadpool does scale to High 5-A, for as silly as it is may seem (although Dante does likely upscale Deadpool through a few things). That's just how MvC rolls
May consider Captain Commando at some point, speaking of.
I'd encourage you to go for it

Phoenix Wright’s old page has been deleted. The new one isn’t far from completion and I’ve thankfully found a speed feat for 9-As

Hey guys, sorry I've been silent, I've been busy so I can't work on Morrigan for a while. Anyone can edit my sandbox in the meantime tho, all you gotta do is find gifs for her hyper combos and finish her powers and abilities section.

Hey guys, sorry I've been silent, I've been busy so I can't work on Morrigan for a while. Anyone can edit my sandbox in the meantime tho, all you gotta do is find gifs for her hyper combos and finish her powers and abilities section.
Totally understandable. No worries. If I may ask, where is the sandbox?

Actually, the existence of MVCI is the reason why I do not trust that MVC series is a continuity as the current MVC profiles demonstrated.

Actually, the existence of MVCI is the reason why I do not trust that MVC series is a continuity as the current MVC profiles demonstrated.
Its done nothing to break the consistency and even remains consistent with the idea of all the Capcom properties being one universe. In fact, tutorial videos meant to promote the game even referenced characters like Venom as "making their return". The continuity is still there

Plus, there's already like, far too many scans and consistent narratives amongst the games to brush it off as lacking a story in any capacity

Just started working on Hulk's profile which you are open to edit, and huh, I wonder if this applies for Resistance to Magic as yet, it does normally hurt him a bit like other playable characters.

While his ending in Marvel Super Heroes is not canon, he and Betty Ross were going to Las Vegas for their second honeymoon, so I guess a "Married Characters" category may go there (not sure if they got widowed like in the comics).

Last edited:
Huh, I wonder if this applies for Resistance to Magic in Hulk's profile, as yet, it does normally hurt him a bit like other playable characters.
I think this qualifies as a resistance
While his ending in Marvel Super Heroes is not canon (neither is MSH vs. SF where Zangief put up a good fight with him), he and Betty Ross were going to Las Vegas for their second honeymoon, so I guess a "Married Characters" category may go there (not sure if they got widowed like in the comics).
The Zangief thing wouldn't work anyways since thats dialogue Hulk has with any of the playable characters he's paired with by the end of the game. Its just inserted dialogue

EDIT: Yeah, Hulk can qualify as a married character

Another supporting feat is how Hulk could harm a monster (can’t recall how to spell its name) that Base Ryu couldn’t do damage to (he had to tap into the PoN to do severe damage to it)
Just done it (if they're adding non-Sentinel giant fighters in the next Vs. title like in a Tatsunoko game, Fin Fang Foom/Devil Dinosaur and Rathalos would be a perfect rival match).

Just asked for Dan's feats to be calculated in a calc request thread, though Phoenix's throws only has a dog (Missile) showing up to attack his opponent regarding low tiers.
I should note, this feat would only scale to Dan given he should be superior to Phoenix

Also yeah, Wright has some pretty whacky throws. He definitely doesn’t scale to thet LS feat

Last edited:
Back