• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

For the Marvel side of things, I’ve been compiling stuff for Doctor Doom’s page. He’s not as cracked as his 616 counterpart, but he’s still cracked enough to where you know this is a faithful Doom adaptation

On the Capcom side, I’ll be getting out Trish next

A few things:
-When this is posted, spell it as "Tron Bonne (Marvel vs. Capcom)" instead of Tron Bonne (Marvel Vs. Capcom)
-Tron can get "High 5-A with Servbot #42 (Even a single Sentinel Unit is powerful enough to defeat Magneto as well as Galactus)"
-There's some more abilities and intelligence feats I'd like to share, but I'm tired rn, so would you be alright if sent those later?

Last edited:
A few things:
-When this is posted, spell it as "Tron Bonne (Marvel vs. Capcom)" instead of Tron Bonne (Marvel Vs. Capcom)
-Tron can get "High 6-A with Servbot #42 (Even a single Sentinel Unit is powerful enough to defeat Magneto as well as Galactus)"
-There's some more abilities and intelligence feats I'd like to share, but I'm tired rn, so would you be alright if sent those later?
Okiedokie.

A few things:
-Tron can get "High 5-A with Servbot #42 (Even a single Sentinel Unit is powerful enough to defeat Magneto as well as Galactus)"
Also my bad, I edited now, but I accidentally said High 6-A instead of High 5-A, lmao I need SLEEEP

Btw, you have it as "Dwarf Planet" instead of "Dwarf Star"

Anyways, here are some Tron abilities:
-'''[[Self-Sustenance]]''' (Type 1; Can fight in space undeterred<ref name="Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3">Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3</ref>)
-'''[[Resistance]]''' to '''[[Radiation Manipulation|Cosmic Radiation]]''' and '''[[Temperature Manipulation]]''' (Capable of fighting in space unharmed<ref name="Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3">Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3</ref>)

Things to remove:
-Construction. That ability is for people like Minecraft Steve who can do that on sight

I wish I made a Sentinel profile beforehand because then we could've put all of its abilities in a "Servbot #42 tabber". We'll handle that later though

Btw, you have it as "Dwarf Planet" instead of "Dwarf Star"

Anyways, here are some Tron abilities:
-'''[[Self-Sustenance]]''' (Type 1; Can fight in space undeterred<ref name="Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3">Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3</ref>)
-'''[[Resistance]]''' to '''[[Radiation Manipulation|Cosmic Radiation]]''' and '''[[Temperature Manipulation]]''' (Capable of fighting in space unharmed<ref name="Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3">Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3</ref>)

Things to remove:
-Construction. That ability is for people like Minecraft Steve who can do that on sight

I wish I made a Sentinel profile beforehand because then we could've put all of its abilities in a "Servbot #42 tabber". We'll handle that later though
Alright, all added.

Y'all might consider making a Servbot profile as well. Since one of them can legitimately be a playable character in MVC2

Which would be relevant to Tron since she can summon tons of them at once-

Y'all might consider making a Servbot profile as well. Since one of them can legitimately be a playable character in MVC2

Which would be relevant to Tron since she can summon tons of them at once-
I noted in my proposal thread that just the one Servbot from MvC2 doesn't really need a profile. Besides, its more or less apart of Tron's profile

A few things:
that's.... kinda crazy ngl

I didn't get as much time to add in some more stuff, but I did manage to edit in some fairly notable abilities for her, including some good hax and resistances

As the final playable Marvel character from MvC1 (besides Psylocke in mind for MSH, who's ending is mentioned in a narrative thread), I wonder if Gambit's either High 6-B/Large Country (given that his ending with Morrigan isn't clearly canon for being a gag, though one from X-Men vs. Street Fighter is apparently connected with Rogue's own) or High 5-A/Dwarf Star level (alongside an ally, he could defeat Onslaught nonetheless - unless Chun-Li did have scaling regarding former).

As the final playable Marvel character from MvC1 (besides Psylocke in mind for MSH, who's ending is mentioned in a narrative thread), I wonder if Gambit's either High 6-B/Large Country (given that his ending with Morrigan isn't clearly canon for being a gag, though one from X-Men vs. Street Fighter is apparently connected with Rogue's own) or High 5-A/Dwarf Star level (alongside an ally, he could defeat Onslaught nonetheless - unless Chun-Li did have scaling regarding former).
Gambit's ending with Morrigan doesn't imply he scales anyways and as his ending doesn't show him having fought Onslaught, he'd be High 6-B

Back