• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

Also this is a very long term goal, but once we have the pages needed, I may get to work on a Resistance (Marvel vs. Capcom) team page. Maybe even an X-Men team page (which would include Chun-Li as an optional member given her ending)

Also the FTL stuff should scale to other High 5-As, especially given his statement makes it clear he can move that fast outside of just space

Technique Mimicry isn’t an official page ability, so we classify it as a type of Accelerated Development

Technique Mimicry isn’t an official page ability, so we classify it as a type of Accelerated Development
we normally take it as a version of Power Mimicry but base in Skill

Nova's page is published. Shall we update all the High 5-As now?

Nova's page is published. Shall we update all the High 5-As now?
Looks good. I'll handle the updates

Merc with the Mouth is up.

Ah nice deadpool and DR DOOM is up. I'll let you do Super-Skrull Lonkitt, cuz I wanna try doing Amaterasu. From what I've been researching she seems to be a High 6-B

Back