• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

I’m kind of curious.

aside from Phoenix Wright, what other characters scale to 9-A?

I assume people like Frank West would also scale around there, right?
Only Phoenix and Dan are 9-A. Frank is High 6-B

Again, I'd like to stress that Phoenix and Dan have very specific scaling situations. Only they really get that low scaling

What the ****. Actual High 5-A Frank West.

Sure he doesn't stay down, but Tony clearly says that Frank put up a fight against Thanos, even if he got back up again, he was clearly shown to be fighting against him alongside Iron Man in that fight.

What the ****. Actual High 5-A Frank West.

Sure he doesn't stay down, but Tony clearly says that Frank put up a fight against Thanos, even if he got back up again, he was clearly shown to be fighting against him alongside Iron Man in that fight.

While that definitely seems to be the implication at first, Thanos mentions how it seems both of them used the Time Gem to majorly even the odds, and given how Thanos instantly ragdolls Frank while Frank himself expresses very clearly that he's nowhere near Thanos' level, the more likely belief is that Iron Man did the heavy lifting

Additionally, Frank and Hagger couldn't fight or harm Black Suit Spider-Man and had to rely on his weakness to get him back into things

On the plus side, Frank should qualify for Accelerated Development given his Leveling system

So Lonkitt... I'm searching up Storm's movelist and it seems she doesn't have command normals... (Well aside from that float mechanic) Is it fine if I just include her regular normals instead?

So Lonkitt... I'm searching up Storm's movelist and it seems she doesn't have command normals... (Well aside from that float mechanic) Is it fine if I just include her regular normals instead?
Given she has some normals that pretty much operate like Command Normals due to their unique natures, yeah, those will be good

This was under the assumption that Wesker was made a Herald by Galactus which is not the case.
Plus, Wesker's ending made it clear that he was only able to apprehend the heroes when they were incredibly tired. He admitted he never even fought Galactus

Back