• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

@Isaiah_ZaMangaka Doom's gifs in the attacks/techniques section looks great. The only mistake there is that the gif for Hard Kick isn't the right attack. Thanks again for adding those btw

@Tonygameman Oh wait, my bad. I thought Isaiah added them since that was his plan initially so I confused who added them without even checking

Maid's Crimson Viper draft and having gathered stuff for latter on my computer's notepad a few days ago myself made me think, what tier Chun-Li should be on? (probably Large Country level, but I'm fine even if wrong - she having confronted crime lords worse than Kingpin applies to her intelligence, though).

After an answer, I'll try to gather all information found on my sandbox profile (open to edit when shared just to make sure).

Last edited:
So the best there is for Chun-Li scaling to High 5-A is:
-M. Bison considered Nash and Chun-Li strong enough to make into his puppets, but after defeating Jin (a High 6-B), he claimed he was so weak that he wasn’t worth the effort of making into his pawn
-Her kicks are so fast that Gamora believes she has cybernetic enhancements

Also I haven’t seen Crimson Viper’s draft, but it’s important to remember she wouldn’t scale to Chun-Li like she does in SF. In MvC, they’ve never fought

Last edited:
Also, next I plan for Dormammu and Shuma-Gorath's pages to get out on my end

I think C. Viper being comparable to Black Widow is shaky considering Hawkeye straight up has a quote saying "Black Widow you ain't"
True, but that came as a result of a non-canon fight, whereas Nick Fury's statement comes straight from her scripted ending.

True, but that came as a result of a non-canon fight, whereas Nick Fury's statement comes straight from her scripted ending.
Yeah, the other statements you brought up do seem to line up more with our standards for scaling

Crimson Viper being High 5-A should be fine then. I would personally shorten the AP description a bit, but it checks out

Once again, thanks for helping with the pages

Yeah, the other statements you brought up do seem to line up more with our standards for scaling

Crimson Viper being High 5-A should be fine then. I would personally shorten the AP description a bit, but it checks out

Once again, thanks for helping with the pages
Np. I think I might archive the unnecessary bits of the description for possible Hawkeye and Widow pages in the future.

Hawkeye is here.
I’d personally only keep the part about Hawkeye beating Galactus, given Iron Man is implied and portrayed as stronger than Clint and Cap is seemingly equal to Tony. Still, damn good profile, you move fast
Scarlet Johansson is here.

Btw I noticed that Widow has a quote against Chun-Li where she considers her a good fit for SHIELD. Just something we can use as another High 5-A justification for Chun-Li in the future

Last edited:
I’d personally only keep the part about Hawkeye beating Galactus, given Iron Man is implied and portrayed as stronger than Clint and Cap is seemingly equal to Tony. Still, damn good profile, you move fast
Thanks. The quick fix was made too.
Btw I noticed that Widow has a quote against Chun-Li where she considers her a good fit for SHIELD. Just something we can use as another High 5-A justification for Chun-Li in the future
Yeah, I noticed that as well. Something to definitely take note of for the future.

So, here's a draft of her profile. Any citations left to add (a link for Bison's scaling would be needed) or remove before publishing?
Additions
-I have her MvC1 bio on standby, so go nuts with this
-Here's her XMvsSF bio as well
-Perhaps we could give her a Shadow Lady key? Though it depends if we wanna treat this more like Akuma and Oni's pages are on the wiki (since Oni is a non-canon "outcome" Akuma can reach). It might be better to go for that approach rather than keys

Removals:
-Chun-Li doesn't officially fight Apocalypse alongside an ally

-Perhaps we could give her a Shadow Lady key? Though it depends if we wanna treat this more like Akuma and Oni's pages are on the wiki (since Oni is a non-canon "outcome" Akuma can reach). It might be better to go for that approach rather than keys
Adding onto this, Cyber-Akuma and Shadow (Nash being cybernetically altered by Bison) are things that canonically happen, yet Shadow Lady is what would have happened if Shadow didn't save Chun-Li in her ending

Thank you, I'm glad to hear it looks suitable. That was somehow more taxing to make than Dante's page. I suppose that's what happens when you're one of the OP mystical characters from Marvel Comics

Back