• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs Capcom Discussion Thread

I think there's some statements in Infinite that show Thor having respect for Arthur that could potentially warrant a High 5-A rating, but I forget the context.

what would you say I should write as the justification in particular?
(Viewed as a courageous goddess and a worthy guardian of Nippon in the eyes of Thor)
I think there's some statements in Infinite that show Thor having respect for Arthur that could potentially warrant a High 5-A rating, but I forget the context.
Thor expresses comradery for Arthur, but was actually far stronger than him as shown when Hawkeye and Arthur couldn’t do anything to slow down Thor. The way Thor talks about Ammy appears to stem from a more legitimate respect for her power and skill

Based on her feats in her original game, I feel that she should have feats which supporting High 5-A.

At some point I’ll have to get Dormammu’s profile out, so then I can get Shuma-Gorath’s profile out (Shuma-Gorath is significantly above Dormammu given their interaction where the latter views and treats him as his master)

I’m glad some people at Capcom were clearly fans of the weirder side of Marvel

At some point I’ll have to get Dormammu’s profile out, so then I can get Shuma-Gorath’s profile out (Shuma-Gorath is significantly above Dormammu given their interaction where the latter views and treats him as his master)

I’m glad some people at Capcom were clearly fans of the weirder side of Marvel
Ah yea so about Amaterasu, she might be finished later. Interestingly, I reached out to a high-quality youtuber to go over her moveset, so I'm waiting for gifs. In the meantime, I'll finish up everything else

So somebody made a Frank West profile recently, but it’s rated too high. He’s High 6-B, not High 5-A

really minor, but should fighting games terms like “soft knockdown”, “full screen pressure” and “OTG” also be removed or altered in their techniques section?

I know it was uh...probably copied from the MvC wiki but it should probably be modified to fit our indexing purposes, if necessary.

It's based we got Frank profile tho-

Question though. Do certain Infinity Stones have an AP? Because if proof is shown that it can affect High 5-A characters, it might smurf some High 6-B characters.

Question though. Do certain Infinity Stones have an AP? Because if proof is shown that it can affect High 5-A characters, it might smurf some High 6-B characters.
Usually not unless somebody's using an Infinity Gauntlet or Infinity Buster. Or can more accessibly wield them like Ultron-Sigma

Back