• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A series of films made by Disney, starting in 2015, that shows the children of the great Disney villains (mainly Maleficent, Jafar, Cruella and the Evil Queen) but it's incredibly ridiculous and badly done (a bit funny but still)

I'm not too sure, KH bosses have been turning lately from just a guy with a gun to battlefield disrupting as the series has progressed.
Don't get me wrong, Thanos has a ton of potential out of the amount of ways he can disrupt the area and stuff, but my problem is more with Darth Vader being budget Xemnas the more I think about it.

I'm not too sure, KH bosses have been turning lately from just a guy with a gun to battlefield disrupting as the series has progressed.
Don't get me wrong, Thanos has a ton of potential out of the amount of ways he can disrupt the area and stuff, but my problem is more with Darth Vader being budget Xemnas the more I think about it.
My problem is that I don't want Vader, aka one of the greatest villains in all of fiction, being reduced to a mere boss on a world we'll visit once. Vader deserves far more than that.

Yeah, that's the problem with crossover worlds, they're just limited to their own boundaries, and so they don't have direct effects to the whole cosmology
Closest we've got is Toy Story's straight up teasing content for KHIV as an everyday activity of Rex.

Because of the above it's unlikely KH will take anything bigger than Endgame regarding Marvel.

Assuming we'll get something out of Marvel, it's not even sure we'll have Endgame, we might have the first Avenger with Loki and that's it. "Normal" Disney worlds are fine because while legendary, the villains are confined to their own story which only lasts for a brief time. Characters like Vader, Palpatine or Thanos have franchise-wide influence so reducing them to mere bosses that will get forgottent is like just taking Sauron himself and reducing him to a cameo

Also, personal problem here but while I don't dislike him, Sora is FAR from being my favorite character in the series, let alone in fiction, and I don't want to see some of the greatest villains of all time being defeated by him

Well, if that wasn't bad enought

FZ-wWdIX0AIyUwk.jpeg

As a old verses fan, Captain America and the Avengers (both Arcade version and NES version) are games I want to introduce. It should be noted that the Arcade version and NES version of the game are different enough to be considered as two independent games, something not unusual for old video games.

As a old verses fan, Captain America and the Avengers (both Arcade version and NES version) are games I want to introduce. It should be noted that the Arcade version and NES version of the game are different enough to be considered as two independent games, something not unusual for old video games.
Do you have clips we can use?

Do you have clips we can use?
Maybe these websites would give you some knowledge regarding the subjects:
Arcade Version:

NES Version:

SNES Version:

Sega Genesis Version:

I haven't research other version of Captain America and The Avengers yet, but I feel that they have many differences because the Arcade version and NES version are already having such a huge difference.

Maybe these websites would give you some knowledge regarding the subjects:
Arcade Version:

NES Version:

SNES Version:

Sega Genesis Version:

I haven't research other version of Captain America and The Avengers yet, but I feel that they have many differences because the Arcade version and NES version are already having such a huge difference.
Gonna gts but I'll definitely take a look at this later

KH Dark Road just dropped

A CRT will probably happen once I'm done updating the pages as I have about 4 delayed CRTs.
Is there a thread for Dark Road rn? Cause I've watched some stuff for the ending and it's interesting but it should be discussed on a specific thread I believe

Back