• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There was a scaling chain before but can someone write out a full scaling chain again so we can all see it and decide what needs tweaking

I genuinely don't think there's a complicated scaling chain for this verse. For stuff like Symbiote Suits/Powers? Yeah, that makes sense. But most people in this verse fall into two categories:
1. Scales to Peter/Miles' base statistics
2. Upscales Peter/Miles' base statistics

I genuinely don't think there's a complicated scaling chain for this verse. For stuff like Symbiote Suits/Powers? Yeah, that makes sense. But most people in this verse fall into two categories:
1. Scales to Peter/Miles' base statistics
2. Upscales Peter/Miles' base statistics
I don't either this is pretty much how agree things as well par from a few exceptions like wraith, doc ock, idek why silver sable scales at least physically I don't really remember her harming peter so I'd say drop her to like 9-B or sum. apparently black cat can consistently harm all of the sinister 6 in whatever comic that was on her profile??? I'd personally say those are outliers especially since none of it actually happens or is referenced in the game especially considering what we've seen on the verse

Like Peter ain't even one shotting his own sinister 6 so black cat doing it is insane

I don't either this is pretty much how agree things as well par from a few exceptions like wraith, doc ock, idek why silver sable scales at least physically I don't really remember her harming peter so I'd say drop her to like 9-B or sum. apparently black cat can consistently harm all of the sinister 6 in whatever comic that was on her profile??? I'd personally say those are outliers especially since none of it actually happens or is referenced in the game especially considering what we've seen on the verse
Silver Sable and Spider-Man literally fought evenly in their battle for the Hammerhead DLC. Yes, she scales. The fight's even noted in Spider-Man's intelligence section. There's that and the fact Sable's harmed him a few other times (not in fights, just moments where Sable just wants him to fvck off)

Black Cat's harmed Spider-Man and other villains enough times for her to scale

Silver Sable consistently dropped Peter on his ass whenever they came to blows in the first game, at least I remember her dropping him at least once in their encounters, especially when Peter directly says she's one of the fiercest combatants he's ever faced.

Silver Sable consistently dropped Peter on his ass whenever they came to blows in the first game, at least I remember her dropping him at least once in their encounters, especially when Peter directly says she's one of the fiercest combatants he's ever faced.
Sable never "dropped him on his ass", she just hit him outta nowhere in situations that weren't fights. When they actually fought it was on even grounds, but Spider-Man considers her the most pure fighter he's ever met. Point being, yeah she scales

Yeah see that hammer head DLC stuff I don't really remember, then her profile just needs major clean up
Black Cat's harmed Spider-Man and other villains enough times for her to scale
Eh yeah in that comic but like I said
Like Peter ain't even one shotting his own sinister 6 so black cat doing it is insane
Like from what we even see in the first game if Peter just needs to get 1 hit in to end the fight bro never would have struggled that hard💀💀

I feel like even if our pages end up not saying one's stronger than the other, it makes no sense to say Peter's stronger than Miles
I disagree, in the actual fight itself, Peter was shown to clearly overpower Miles with his symbiote powers + he was still holding back then too.

Also there was the whole ordeal with Kraven specifically going after symbiote Peter because he saw him as the strongest foe while he viewed Miles as someone to use in order to get Peter angry lol.
There was a scaling chain before but can someone write out a full scaling chain again so we can all see it and decide what needs tweaking
A basic chain should probably look something like this: Li<Peter<Miles<Kraven<Symbiote Peter<Venom<Mutated Venom.

I disagree, in the actual fight itself, Peter was shown to clearly overpower Miles with his symbiote powers + he was still holding back then too.
Yeah. With Symbiote Powers. Regular ass Peter isn't any stronger lmao

Also there was the whole ordeal with Kraven specifically going after symbiote Peter because he saw him as the strongest foe while he viewed Miles as someone to use in order to get Peter angry lol.
Again. Black Suit

A basic chain should probably look something like this: Li<Peter<Miles<Kraven<Symbiote Peter<Venom<Mutated Venom.
Li isn't weaker than Peter??? He scales to Peter

I can't remember her one-shotting the Sinister Six. Either way....why would we look at her one-shotting the Sinister Six and go "well thats an outlier. 9-B time" when she clearly scales to Peter?
Anything about her harming peter or one shotting Peters rogues all comes from that same comic otherwise they never fight remotely in the games from what I remember, he just has one chase with her which is the only actual scan on her page from the actual game itself

Again this could be another thing of me mis remembering but I feel like that would be a massive oversight missing a big fight between the two

Yeah. With Symbiote Powers. Regular ass Peter isn't any stronger lmao
Oh, I thought the conversation was about symbiote Peter since that’s the only key in which he’s stronger than Miles.
Li isn't weaker than Peter??? He scales to Peter
In 2 separate fights, 1 of which Spider-Man was exhausted and heavily injured in, Peter has beaten Li while he’s still holding back no less cause Martin was his friend and Spider-Man naturally pulls his punches.

I think it’s a fair conclusion to make to say that Peter is stronger than Li.

Anything about her harming peter or one shotting Peters rogues all comes from that same comic otherwise they never fight remotely in the games from what I remember, he just has one chase with her which is the only actual scan on her page from the actual game itself
Just the comic...?

Idk why people try to complicate the Insomniac scaling, this shit's actually less complicated than Raimiverse scaling 😭

Just the comic...?

Idk why people try to complicate the Insomniac scaling, this shit's actually less complicated than Raimiverse scaling 😭
Brah she's not even harming him in these she's legit just jumping on him he falls over for one, the other two she just electrocutes him and uses his momentum to throw him down. This proves it even more

He ain't even tryna fight her in these really bro is legit just sitting there talking..well the last one he goes in but still she just redirects his momentum and then electrocutes him

Brah she's not even harming him in these she's legit just jumping on him he falls over for one, the other two she just electrocutes him and uses his momentum to throw him down. This proves it even more
For the "other two", you're not actually taking into account the context. Yes, she zaps him in that one instance. In the second, the electricity isn't actively harming him, its disabling his webshooters. He jumps at her, she slams him, he exclaims in pain

I deadass think Spider-Man just lets this shit happen because it’s the pretty girls that are doing it to him.

Bro has gotten his ass beat by Sable 3 separate times cause this man doesn’t want to do shit to women.

Bro has gotten his ass beat by Sable 3 separate times cause this man doesn’t want to do shit to women.
Except he hasn't. He gets hit by her and harmed, but those weren't real fights. When they actually do fight in the DLC, they're evenly matched

People just....ignoring context now....?

For the "other two", you're not actually taking into account the context. Yes, she zaps him in that one instance. In the second, the electricity isn't actively harming him, its disabling his webshooters. He jumps at her, she slams him, he exclaims in pain
The context? She literally is redirecting his momentum as he lunges at her using his own force to slam him into the ground.. like legit idk how you're seeing these and think this qualifies for scaling

The context? She literally is redirecting his momentum as he lunges at her using his own force to slam him into the ground..
See, if Spider-Man was falling down, I'd concede. But he's not. Spider-Man's creating all of the momentum here, leaping forwards at her

Find me a regular ass dude or an athlete in real life who can redirect the momentum of Peter Parker

Even if the comic was the only thing to go off of, its not like this is a 616 thing where Insomniac has several decades of different writers with differing ideas of the power levels and shit. The comic isn't some "Spider-Man beats up Sunfire" thing

Except he hasn't. He gets hit by her and harmed, but those weren't real fights. When they actually do fight in the DLC, they're evenly matched

People just....ignoring context now....?
I don’t say they were, I’m just pointing out how Peter didn’t want to fight Sable every time she assaulted him lol.

Mostly for a joke.

See, if Spider-Man was falling down, I'd concede. But he's not. Spider-Man's creating all of the momentum here, leaping forwards at her

Find me a regular ass dude or an athlete in real life who can redirect the momentum of Peter Parker
This isn't a new thing in fiction by any means plenty of fiction has characters who do stuff like this especially in comics.

And that's my whole point bro is literally creating all the momentum she literally just redirects it and even then im one not saying she's like a 10-C athlete, she's like 9-B to 9-A but just redirecting someone the way she did here doesn't mean jack to your actual scaling especially not in regards to Ap and Dura tiering and the most you could potentially push for with this is LS

And that's my whole point bro is literally creating all the momentum she literally just redirects it and even then im one not saying she's like a 10-C athlete, she's like 9-B to 9-A but just redirecting someone the way she did here doesn't mean jack to your actual scaling especially not in regards to Ap and Dura tiering and the most you could potentially push for with this is LS
Even if we disagree with each other on this case, I redirect you to this point

Even if the comic was the only thing to go off of, its not like this is a 616 thing where Insomniac has several decades of different writers with differing ideas of the power levels and shit. The comic isn't some "Spider-Man beats up Sunfire" thing

Uh…there’s like plenty of people that can do that in game.

Like it’s a literal game mechanic that regular big thugs can screw you up if you web zip to them.

Uh…there’s like plenty of people that can do that in game.

Like it’s a literal game mechanic that regular big thugs can screw you up if you web zip to them.
We're talking about the same guys Peter can One-Shot with Finishers right which is basically just him not pulling his punches?

That's great but that also doesn't mean outliers can't exist or else I'd have Spider-Man and Captain america in the avengers game be 6-B because spidey scales to Cap who once impressed thor with a punch when he first met him

And Cat one shotting Pete's rogues in some one off comic a something he can't even do when he's still legit trying and just redirecting his own momentum to me personally aren't feats that suppoet her scaling at all

Heck the avengers game comics have some of them swap guys they're fighting which would make Black widow and Cap 6-B by what happened, like its not exclusive to it just because its one medium these things can happen

Maitreya that thug scaling shit ain't it an actual big hop outta the kitchen moment😭😭

That's great but that also doesn't mean outliers can't exist or else I'd have Spider-Man and Captain america in the avengers game be 6-B because spidey scales to Cap who once impressed thor with a punch when he first met him

And Cat one shotting Pete's rogues in some one off comic a something he can't even do when he's still legit trying and just redirecting his own momentum to me personally aren't feats that suppoet her scaling at all
So where are the scans of her one-shotting the rogues? I've never seen that. In the comic, I remember her fighting/harming Peter and some villains but never one-tapping them. Yeah, outliers can't exist, but so far, a large majority of your argument has been focused on her one-shotting them

Calling that crash a one shot on Black Cat's part is...very generous. Not a case of her one-shotting though. Him struggling to shake her off is notable though, in a way that makes more sense than her just being in the one-shotting range. To be fair to Shocker, he had taken hits from Spider-Man prior to Black Cat's involvement

Another thing you aren't bringing up. When Spider-Man and Black Cat clobber Electro, neither one of them one-shots

Nothing here points to Black Cat one-shotting. She scales solidly

Off guard doesn't drop your durability unless thats established in verse, not a good excuse by any means
isn’t shocker’s durability based off his suit? It doesn’t look to be armored in the scan of Black cat knocking him out, was this before the events of the first game?

The other instance with Vulture too is like her digging her claws in Vultures exposed head and directing him into a building. Plus Vulture is like a cancer ridden old man too so that really wouldn’t have her scale either.

The other instance with Vulture too is like her digging her claws in Vultures exposed head and directing him into a building. Plus Vulture is like a cancer ridden old man too so that really wouldn’t have her scale either.
She isn't digging into his face at all. Just grabbing him

Also this
Calling that crash a one shot on Black Cat's part is...very generous. Not a case of her one-shotting though. Him struggling to shake her off is notable though, in a way that makes more sense than her just being in the one-shotting range. To be fair to Shocker, he had taken hits from Spider-Man prior to Black Cat's involvement

Another thing you aren't bringing up. When Spider-Man and Black Cat clobber Electro, neither one of them one-shots

Nothing here points to Black Cat one-shotting. She scales solidly

Well in the second one she kinda does it in 2 hits alongside Peter who has does 2 hits but still she one shots shocker
Right there chief but not at all she has one instance as you yourself said just plucking his eyes, sure thing. A second instance where she one shots a guy but we'll give the credit to peter since he damaged him prior which means she ain't scaling to that, and the last instance where electro is defeated in 4 hits which would be her only valid AP feat against an of Peters rogues but even then Peter himself CANNOT defeat Shocker in 4 hits in the literal narrative of the first game so I take that with extreme stride so now all we're left with is her just redirecting his momentum which doesn't allow anyone to scale par from maybe LS if you really push it

Back