• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
isn’t shocker’s durability based off his suit? It doesn’t look to be armored in the scan of Black cat knocking him out, was this before the events of the first game?
The suit only covers bros shoulders and chest hardly a full suit and even then yeah it did give him a power boost which would mean she still doesn't scale as electro prior to this would have no reason to scale to his unamped self that got made short work of

Right there chief but not at all she has one instance as you yourself said just plucking his eyes, sure thing. A second instance where she one shots a guy but we'll give the credit to peter which means she ain't acaling to that, and the last instance where electro is defeated in 4 hits which would be her only valid AP feat against an of Peters rogues but even then Peter himself CANNOT defeat Shocker in 4 hits in the literal narrative of the first game so I take that with extreme strode so now all we're left with is her just redirecting his momentum which doesn't allow anyone to scale par from maybe LS if you really push it
She's....she's not plucking his eyes. Why are you and Maitreya making it out like she's doing some more brutal shit to him??? Her hands are obstructing his eyes, but she ain't touching his eyes at all. She's grabbing his head...

Also you're ignoring how Black Cat still harms Spider-Man. Off guard, yes, but like you said. This isn't DBZ where being offguard nerfs your durability. If there's signs you've been harmed, you got hurt by them

Also you're ignoring how Black Cat still harms Spider-Man. Off guard, yes, but like you said. This isn't DBZ where being offguard nerds your durability. If there's signs you've been harmed, you got hurt by them
Bro redirecting someone isn't using your own force to harm them she literally used his own momentum you said so yourself even💀💀💀 she doesn't scale
She's....she's not plucking his eyes. Why are you and Maitreya making it out like she's doing some more brutal shit to him??? Her hands are obstructing his eyes, but she ain't touching his eyes at all. She's grabbing his head...
Bro you're getting too heated over that point is he can't say and her hands are covering his eyes

Bro redirecting someone isn't using your own force to harm them she literally used his own momentum you said so yourself even💀💀💀 she doesn't scale
Dude. I'm referring to where she harms Peter in the comic

Bro you're getting too heated over that point is he can't say and her hands are covering his eyes
I'm not getting heated. I just think its funny how one person said "she's clawing into him" and another said "she's plucking out his eyes". Like she is doing neither lmao

Dude. I'm referring to where she harms Peter in the comic
Ah but eh imo I'd say that comic is just genuinely bad for scaling and its presentation of her is way different that her usual MO in the games as far as her feats go

Speaking of Metal Gear peter vs raiden kek (raiden wins)

Back