• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You do you bro, if you want just say what you think in a short paragraph or whatever and if not then don’t.

Don’t overthink it, it’s vs wiki of all places lol.

Todays been a big day for leaks. Pretty much the entirety of the S Squad games plot leaked (knew that would suck) and apparently someone is leaking Insomniac's Wolverine

But holy shit I saw some of that footage that had me so hyped.
They leaked the entire plot
They also leaked Insomniac's entire release schedule until 2030....
They also leaked gameplay footage of Wolverine.

It’s still clearly in development, but from what we have it’s looking very very nice.

Yeah that's some BS. Throw these clowns under the jail.
But yeah no **** those guys, for real.

Btw how are those spidey profiles looking
@M3X_2.0 is going to be taking over with finishing up Venom’s profile cause my dumb ahh got sidetracked finishing up some JJK profiles too

The rest of just very minor edits to Peter and Miles’ profiles respectively to make sure everything nice and sorted out which I can do no problem.

With that and the Kraven profile we’ve got cooking, we’re gonna be ready real soon.

LMFAO RIP Sony Exclusivity

Wolverine PC dev port leaked and people are playing the game before it's even released on PS5

Spider-Man 2 PC port imminent, releasing next year

Day 1 Console/PC release date

Spider-Man 2 cost $325 million to develop, PC port is around $4.6 million

PC ports are inexpensive, easy to make and only require e-mail approval.

Sony might potentially increase game prices to the 80-100 USD mark per game

that never stopped pirates/emulators
the strongest cpu trying to emulate a ps5
spider-man-green-goblin-tobey-maguire-grenade-pumpkin-bomb-gif-26756291.gif

Wolverine PC dev port leaked and people are playing the game before it's even released on PS5
That’s crazy, the game is literally 3 years away from completion, but people be so thieving for games that they snatched up to play anny unfinished product like that. Sad.
Spider-Man 2 cost $325 million to develop, PC port is around $4.6 million
Pretty sure this number also accounts for Marvel licensing fees and all that, which is probably why it’s a lot higher than what the normal budget is.

Even still, crazy how SM2 made up its budget and then some in its like first week of sales. Christmas sales boutta go wild for this game too.

They just modded the Wolverine dev build and made it playable on Xbox Series X via XDK

"It's Joever" is an understatement at this point.

Whoever the hell the leakers are might just ruin it for everyone.
Even worse, no matter how much we keep condemning them, they won't care and they will just relentlessly continue their assault on everyone else.

I hope law enforcement agencies arrest them and give them the harshest of punishments available for this crime, but I feel like the battle will only intensify from here on out. These hackers already put lives at jeopardy regularly hacking public services and hospitals on the fly. Companies are chump change to them. Makes me fear for our safety when they can easily penetrate the best defenses on a whim.

The worst part of these leaks isn't even about the games themselves, it's the fact they also pulled out yhe personal information of the employees at Insomniac too. And for what? Internet clout?
They tried to demand 2 million dollars from insomniac or else they'd leak shit. I guess nobody took em seriously, myself included. And they say it's a lot of money in shit like this.
******* hell, I hope they don't cancel it. So much hard work, blood, sweat and tears, only for it to go down the drain.
I'm confident they won't, as this game is still like 2-3 years away and still has a lot left to developed. But, I'm still considering it. Bruh these Bastards literally leaked the ENTIRE plot years before the games release.
Even worse, no matter how much we keep condemning them, they won't care and they will just relentlessly continue their assault on everyone else.
Sadly true

I hope law enforcement agencies arrest them and give them the harshest of punishments available for this crime, but I feel like the battle will only intensify from here on out. These hackers already put lives at jeopardy regularly hacking public services and hospitals on the fly. Companies are chump change to them. Makes me fear for our safety when they can easily penetrate the best defenses on a whim.
Yeah these shitbags deserve the worse. Has me terrified for other companies.

But I guess if this can happen to Rockstar and the biggest game of all time, anybody can get it. But at least the plot wasn't leaked and worst of all employees information. This was something else.

Also where did we leave off in terms of scaling?
The tiers discussed prior still remain the ssme, 8-A+ regular spideys, low 7-C symbiotes, 7-C sandman

The exact scaling chain tho I think was maybe still up in the air

Back