• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was thinking that when I said bootleg super solider serum

Ngl Kraven was him in this game for boxing with Symbiote Spider-Man and Venom

Alright, I'm slowly putting together the update for these profiles. Peter's is just about ready, Miles I'm still working on, I know someone else has a Kraven profile almost ready to go, and I just need to do the Harry profile next.

We're almost there, trust.
Should be varies up to 7-C with absorption, the entire high 8-C tier is disappearing

Bold is my issues.
Thanks for the feedback, for the resistance part while Miles was actively helping Peter to overcome the, it was ultimately Peter in the end who fought off the symbiote’s mind control (something characters even with the same if not greater help like Harry were unable to do), and something he quite literally tore off of his body which I think still requires some level of resistance to be able to do. And the fact that these resistances should especially remain when he gets the Anti-Venom suit which explicitly resists the symbiote.

For the soul manipulation part, yeah I’m looking for that statement but I know it exists because I explicitly remember taking note of that particular statement while I was first playing the game. Also it gets further backed up when we see the symbiote inside Peter’s mind, even after it had been removed from him.

Massively Hypersonic+ (Was able to react to and plan around getting struck by natural lightning. got tagged and dropped twice remove this) <- Peter

far higher reactions with Spider-Sense (Is able to react to and plan around getting hit by naturally occurring lightning bolts. planning to get hit is not proof of reaction speed)
Energy Projection (Miles' powers have evolved to the point where he is now able to project blue lightning from the palm of his hands), this is still electricity manipulation
^Miles

Also, anti-ock suit providing anything more than durability needs citation.

Thanks for the feedback, for the resistance part while Miles was actively helping Peter to overcome the, it was ultimately Peter in the end who fought off the symbiote’s mind control (something characters even with the same if not greater help like Harry were unable to do), and something he quite literally tore off of his body which I think still requires some level of resistance to be able to do.
You don't need resistance to the symbiote to physically pull it off, you just need to be strong enough to do it. Which, in almost all spider-man depictions, he's only able to do after the symbiote was sufficiently subjected to sound attacks. To mentally get it out, if I remember correctly Mister Negative needed to dump all of his power into Peter to remove the symbiote spores from his mind.

Alright, I'm slowly putting together the update for these profiles. Peter's is just about ready, Miles I'm still working on, I know someone else has a Kraven profile almost ready to go, and I just need to do the Harry profile next.

We're almost there, trust.
I’m very confused with the formatting of Peter’s profile. A lot of the statistics not only don’t match up to each other, but there’s lots of formatting errors and it’s overall quite messy. Also for bullet point abilities listings, you don’t have to put a comma at the end of every justification

I’m very confused with the formatting of Peter’s profile. A lot of the statistics not only don’t match up to each other, but there’s lots of formatting errors and it’s overall quite messy. Also for bullet point abilities listings, you don’t have to put a comma at the end of every justification
Also the " | " sign should be used to separate key sections only, and full stops should not be used in certain parts, for example:

Old:
Multi-City Block Level (Could harm Electro multiple times during their fight, with Peter defeating him at the end, and Electro being durable enough to withstand the destruction of a smokestack. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of breaking a wall just by jumping into it, and does so consistently by running. Fought alongside Miles Morales to eventually beat Sandman. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman and eventually used Peter's help to split Sandman in half., higher with Anti-Ock Suit (Fought evenly with Doctor Octopus) | Up to Small Town Level with the Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit (Much stronger than before thanks to the added boost in strength the symbiote suit gives. Was superior to Miles Morales during their exchange as well as being able to singlehandedly hold off and subdue Venom for a brief period of time while Miles and Mary-Jane were able to steal the meteorite.)

New:
Multi-City Block level (Could harm Electro multiple times during their fight, with Peter defeating him at the end, and Electro being durable enough to withstand the destruction of a smokestack. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of breaking a wall just by jumping into it, and does so consistently by running. Fought alongside Miles Morales to eventually beat Sandman. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman and eventually used Peter's help to split Sandman in half), higher with Anti-Ock Suit (Fought evenly with Doctor Octopus), Small Town level with the Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit (Much stronger than before thanks to the added boost in strength the symbiote suit gives. Was superior to Miles Morales during their exchange as well as being able to singlehandedly hold off and subdue Venom for a brief period of time while Miles and Mary-Jane were able to steal the meteorite)

Last edited:
Also you shouldn’t have “Even Higher” for the stamina and other stats. For stuff like speed, it should just be “higher”. For stamina, just use one rating: Superhuman
Oh and level shouldn't have a capital L
Also the " | " sign should be used to separate key sections only, and full stops should not be used in certain parts, for example:

Old:
Multi-City Block Level (Could harm Electro multiple times during their fight, with Peter defeating him at the end, and Electro being durable enough to withstand the destruction of a smokestack. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of breaking a wall just by jumping into it, and does so consistently by running. Fought alongside Miles Morales to eventually beat Sandman. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman and eventually used Peter's help to split Sandman in half., higher with Anti-Ock Suit (Fought evenly with Doctor Octopus) | Up to Small Town Level with the Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit (Much stronger than before thanks to the added boost in strength the symbiote suit gives. Was superior to Miles Morales during their exchange as well as being able to singlehandedly hold off and subdue Venom for a brief period of time while Miles and Mary-Jane were able to steal the meteorite.)

New:
Multi-City Block level (Could harm Electro multiple times during their fight, with Peter defeating him at the end, and Electro being durable enough to withstand the destruction of a smokestack. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of breaking a wall just by jumping into it, and does so consistently by running. Fought alongside Miles Morales to eventually beat Sandman. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman and eventually used Peter's help to split Sandman in half), higher with Anti-Ock Suit (Fought evenly with Doctor Octopus), Small Town level with the Symbiote/Anti-Venom Suit (Much stronger than before thanks to the added boost in strength the symbiote suit gives. Was superior to Miles Morales during their exchange as well as being able to singlehandedly hold off and subdue Venom for a brief period of time while Miles and Mary-Jane were able to steal the meteorite)
Alright, thanks very much for all the input and clarifications as well as the help provided!

I’ll update the profiles soon when I get the chance to.

Ok, I've made some edits to each of the respective profiles based on the input I received. I think Peter and Miles' profiles are just about completed.

But, if anyone is able to, I could use for rendering images for Miles, Harry, and Venom since that's all I need left for the profiles.

show

screenshot-2023-07-21-123508_6na3.jpg

spider-man-2-venom-ew.jpg

It would be much appreciated, thanks.

Ok, I've made some edits to each of the respective profiles based on the input I received. I think Peter and Miles' profiles are just about completed.

But, if anyone is able to, I could use for rendering images for Miles, Harry, and Venom since that's all I need left for the profiles.

show

screenshot-2023-07-21-123508_6na3.jpg

spider-man-2-venom-ew.jpg

It would be much appreciated, thanks.
Maitreya, you’ve barely made any of the adjustments and edits we said you should have in this thread into the profile

I mean this with all due respect. You are not close to finishing this draft

Maitreya, you’ve barely made any of the adjustments and edits we said you should have in this thread into the profile

I mean this with all due respect. You are not close to finishing this draft
?
Also you shouldn’t have “Even Higher” for the stamina and other stats. For stuff like speed, it should just be “higher”. For stamina, just use one rating: Superhuman
I did this.

Old:

New:
I edited the profiles to match this.
Oh and level shouldn't have a capital L
I did this.
Should be varies up to 7-C with absorption, the entire high 8-C tier is disappearing
I did this
Massively Hypersonic+ (Was able to react to and plan around getting struck by natural lightning. got tagged and dropped twice remove this) <- Peter

far higher reactions with Spider-Sense (Is able to react to and plan around getting hit by naturally occurring lightning bolts. planning to get hit is not proof of reaction speed)
Energy Projection (Miles' powers have evolved to the point where he is now able to project blue lightning from the palm of his hands), this is still electricity manipulation
^Miles
I removed the things needed to be removed and changed the justifications around based on input from this comment.
Bold is my issues.
And completely reworked the abilities and justification for this specific part of my draft based on input from this comment.

If there are more issues or things that need to be reworked in the profile then that’s fine, just let me know. But I would hardly say I “barely made any of the adjustments and edits” you guys said I should do because I was quite literally checking off which comments gave input and edited my draft based on those inputs.

Fought alongside Miles Morales to eventually beat Sandman. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman and eventually used Peter's help to split Sandman in half.,
How does fighting alongside someone prove they scale? When in the fight itself, Peter and Miles never did anything when it comes to matching each other's strength, if anything Miles in the Sandman fight was doing most of the heavy lifting when it comes to damage and Peter just helps by spraying water on Sandman.

Honestly if i were to word his Pre Symbiote shenanigans it would be something like this (also removed some fluff that I think are useless)

Current:
Multi-City Block level (Could harm Electro multiple times during their fight, with Peter defeating him at the end, and Electro being durable enough to withstand the destruction of a smokestack. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of breaking a wall just by jumping into it, and does so consistently by running. Fought alongside Miles Morales to eventually beat Sandman. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman and eventually used Peter's help to split Sandman in half),

My take on justification:
Multi-City Block level (Able to fight Mr. Negative and even able to knock him out of his Negative form. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of taking numerous Venom Punches from Miles Morales. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman with his Venom Attacks)

Added the Mr Negative bit here because Dale said you need to use Venom Attacks in order to defeat Mr. Negative, which makes Peter's scaling to 8-A 100% justifiable, we can put it in Mr Negative's profile once peeps start making that.

Multi-City Block level (Able to fight Mr. Negative and even able to knock him out of his Negative form. Can fight Rhino; stunning him, with the former being capable of taking numerous Venom Punches from Miles Morales. Miles being someone capable of doing this level of damage to Sandman with his Venom Attacks)
This is good just have Peter scale from Mr. Negative since he beat him before and the dude has just been locked up not getting any stronger so its viable but the Miles portion isn't needed on Peter's ap justification at all since it'd just be on Mr. Negative's own profile as justification since Miles literally couldn't beat him without his venom attacks

Added the Mr Negative bit here because Dale said you need to use Venom Attacks in order to defeat Mr. Negative, which makes Peter's scaling to 8-A 100% justifiable, we can put it in Mr Negative's profile once peeps start making that.
Yeah lol the game goes out of its way to force Miles to dodge to build meter for his venom attacks to penetrate Li's defenses

My take on justification:
If we're gonna say Mr Negative from SM1 shouldn't be any weaker than his SM2 counterpart, should other sinister six members like Rhino also receive this rating?

Concerning Peter/Li/Sandman scaling:

Comparing Post-Roxxon Miles to "barely had a Spider-Man suit" Miles is a little flawed. Also, we know Li doesn't need venom to be utilized to be beaten - it was needed to bypass a particular shield. Even that is doubtful, since Kraven threatened to kill both of them if they did not fight, and Kraven extensively studied Li who said "there's no escape".

I would think that if Peter blacks out after getting hit by lightning twice yet can survive a beating from the Sinister Six, there's a connection to be made there. Yeah, Sandman is just over bare minimum Low 7-C, but accounting for the surface area distribution would find the true durability yield. I would also think that if the plan to defeat Sandman depended on Miles absorbing lightning, which would be focused through Peter and onto Sandman, then Miles likely doesn't have the casual output of lightning energy.

Funnily enough, using Sandman scaling through Li means the common thug that Miles fights with venom should also be tier 8, no?

Comparing Post-Roxxon Miles to "barely had a Spider-Man suit" Miles is a little flawed. Also, we know Li doesn't need venom to be utilized to be beaten - it was needed to bypass a particular shield
That's needing venom to beat Li...bro literally couldn't get through his defenses without it
Even that is doubtful, since Kraven threatened to kill both of them if they did not fight, and Kraven extensively studied Li who said "there's no escape".
Kraven is legit just stronger than Miles and Li though so that'd not really a problem imo

Sandman is just over bare minimum Low 7-C, but accounting for the surface area distribution would find the true durability yield.
Nah he would scale to his full swing and his sandstorms the only thing that'd be worth less than low 7-C would be the yield when using that swin to calculate the durability for surviving it otherwise outside of that sandman literally just did a low 7-C swing casually as well as a 7-C storm so nah I see no reason why he'd not scale fully to his own feats
I would also think that if the plan to defeat Sandman depended on Miles absorbing lightning, which would be focused through Peter and onto Sandman, then Miles likely doesn't have the casual output of lightning energy
Not really this only applies to the final blast after be absorbed the sand on the beach otherwise what you're arguing is that Miles somehow already amped himself before when literally he just used his regular venom blast the first time he punches so we know he wasn't amped as dude was just chilling at school and fyi those first 3 casual venom punches of each them the first one 8-A+ was the weakest mathwise so really not even crazy tbh
Funnily enough, using Sandman scaling through Li means the common thug that Miles fights with venom should also be tier 8, no?
You implying the rando enemy henchmen would be tier 8 because the game needs goons for you to fight...this is like such a non point

That's needing venom to beat Li...bro literally couldn't get through his defenses without it

Kraven is legit just stronger than Miles and Li though so that'd not really a problem imo
Then Li would have a separate durability rating for that shield. Peter already beat Li without Li having this random shield ability in the first game, and Miles can beat him with regular hits outside of his shield. Otherwise, he'd need to constantly be "on."
Nah he would scale to his full swing and his sandstorms the only thing that'd be worth less than low 7-C would be the yield when using that swin to calculate the durability for surviving it otherwise outside of that sandman literally just did a low 7-C swing casually as well as a 7-C storm so nah I see no reason why he'd not scale fully to his own feats
????Who said Sandman doesn't scale to his own feats? The bold is exactly what I'm saying.
Not really this only applies to the final blast after be absorbed the sand on the beach otherwise what you're arguing is that Miles somehow already amped himself before when literally he just used his regular venom blast the first time he punches so we know he wasn't amped as dude was just chilling at school and fyi those first 3 casual venom punches of each them the first one 8-A+ was the weakest mathwise so really not even crazy tbh
Not making sense of this. It was directly stated that focused lightning energy = beat Sandman. Sandman's individual sand grains aren't tier 8 or 7, we both know this. Miles did as much damage as he did in his first form because Sandman's body absorbed hundreds of gallons of water, which allowed the electricity to have a much wider area of effect than if he was dry. Had they succeeded in dumping 10,000 gallons of water on Sandman, we would be arguing whether or not Miles blowing up half or all of Sandman is legit or not.

If Miles's output is greater than lightning, then it makes no sense that he needs to absorb and channel said lightning into an attack.
Peter: "You absorb enough energy...I'll shoot it right at him"
Peter: "Can you handle it?"
Miles: "Only one way to find out"

It looks all but direct that Miles isn't casually pumping out lightning-level blasts, which by default would mean the energy he absorbed > the energy he was punching Sandman with the first time. And this is Miles way after he damn near killed himself trying to drain the Nuform core. This shows Miles's output is nowhere near equal to his maximum capacity.
You implying the rando enemy henchmen would be tier 8 because the game needs goons for you to fight...this is like such a non point
The same brutes that knock them around during cutscenes (specifically, the Demon and Kraven brutes who are likely enhanced)? One of them was literally a mini-boss that you had to beat with the black suit. Regardless, this has nothing to do with my main argument; I'm just pointing it out.

Last edited:
Then Li would have a separate durability rating for that shield. Peter already beat Li without Li having this random shield ability in the first game, and Miles can beat him with regular hits outside of his shield. Otherwise, he'd need to constantly be "on."
Yeah but Peter beat Li in his full power oni transformed state one I'd say should very easily be above some rando shields he csn just spawn
???Who said Sandman doesn't scale to his own feats? The bold is exactly what I'm saying.
You did, look at how you worded it. Ya even said he's barely over low 7-C.
Not making sense of this. It was directly stated that focused lightning energy = beat Sandman. Sandman's individual sand grains aren't tier 8 or 7, we both know this. Miles did as much damage as he did in his first form because Sandman's body absorbed hundreds of gallons of water, which allowed the electricity to have a much wider area of effect than if he was dry. Had they succeeded in dumping 10,000 gallons of water on Sandman, we would be arguing whether or not Miles blowing up half or all of Sandman is legit or not.

If Miles's output is greater than lightning, then it makes no sense that he needs to absorb and channel said lightning into an attack.
Peter: "You absorb enough energy...I'll shoot it right at him"
Peter: "Can you handle it?"
Miles: "Only one way to find out"

It looks all but direct that Miles isn't casually pumping out lightning-level blasts, which by default would mean the energy he absorbed > the energy he was punching Sandman with the first time. And this is Miles way after he damn near killed himself trying to drain the Nuform core. This shows Miles's output is nowhere near equal to his maximum capacity.
This is all in and of itself a lot of nonesense tbh
1. One who said anything remotely close to implying every individual grain of sand is tier 8 or tier 7...its sand bro like idk why we're even having this discussion
2. It quite literally doesn't matter how Miles did the feat and if anything sandman being wet would actually buff the feat drastically as wet sand is much more dense than sand on its own like how we currently have the feat calculated.

Also on this to give an example, it doesn't matter if I could flash melt a 100m tall giant made of ice because I had some kinda super hot 5000°C fire superpower. While its true I do have an element advantage that doesn't do anything to discredit the potency of the attacks. Just because its ice doesn't make the feat invalid the same way Miles just crystalizing sandman suddenly ain't just a oh he could only do this because he was wet thing...dude generated 8-A+ energy casually with no charge and did 2 better feats immediately after you're just gonna have to accept he can casually do so
3. The whole point about absorbing lightning is just blatantly PIS (a different term actually im blanking atm) dude does 4 feats right then ranging from 8-A+ to low 7-C and while we only have the 8-A+ feat calculated its also the weakest of them all and is done when Miles hasn't absorbed a damn thing and I can't stress this enough its done quite casually. Hell even with the high 8-C ratings they were at before Miles's venom attacks and even just his base woild still be above irl lightning strikes which are only 9-A on the ground and 8-C in the air at close range. This is a textbook writers don't know what the feats they have are actually worth in tier especially when this game itself already has other casual high 8-C feats and higher feats
4. Also nearly killed himself he struggled to absorb yes but nearly killed himsrlf not remotely the game continously again and again makes a point of how HARLEM will be destroyed not how Miles is gonna die by stopping the nuke and we see literally even after that dude absorbs it fights to contain it because he doesn't want to destroy harlem then he without any consequence when he's far enough away just releases it falls several hundreds meters gets right up and ask if everyone else is okay before just piecing out, hardly almost dying

Also sybiote brutes at the very least should actually scale yeah, outside of any bosses they're absolutely THE strongest enemies in the game and even the regular symbiotes had peter winded after his first encounter, they weren't easy opponents to beat

Last edited:
Back