• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel: Supporting feats for 5-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvel actually used to be a lot more consistent in terms of power levels, characterisations, and continuity until Joe Quesada took over the company in the late 1990s.

However, again, let's please return to the main topic here.

.>:/

Anyways the current listings suggested, if we go by Carol's calc, are:
  • Varies, High 6-C to 5-B for Grey Hulk
  • Up to 5-B in her light forms, for Monica Rambeau
  • (Potential file) High 6-C, likely far higher for Blastaar
  • Rest all High 6-C

Last edited:
Where does the High 6-A come from? Also, Blastaar legitimately blew up a planet with help from a machine that exerted him beyond his normal scale.

Found some stuff on Count Nefaria for Tier 7:

2LyzzJ8.jpeg

hiMCYW8.jpeg

Casually tanks being hit by enough power to destroy a mountain for 10 seconds, then doubled the power output and still did nothing (Avengers #33)

Maybe Blastaar can get an "At least High 6-C, possibly/at most 5-B" then?

Found some stuff on Count Nefaria for Tier 7:

Casually tanks being hit by enough power to destroy a mountain for 10 seconds, then doubled the power output and still did nothing (Avengers #33)
Guess we can list it as supporting.
Maybe Blastaar can get an "At least High 6-C, possibly/at most 5-B" then?
Mmm, but then I'd also want a note how ridiculously inconsistent his scaling is.
Question. What does classic Thor scale to tier wise?
Answer, make a QnA thread dummi òwó

No derailments

I asked because revisions are incoming and thus i want to know what tier he will be rather than what he is right now

He's been in the upper echelon of power since the 70s and 80s. He's done decently against Hulk throughout the decades, never beating the jade giant but never really getting stomped. This little bit from WWH is a reference to that, everyone in the community back then liked to draw Colossus slugging it out with guys like Hulk, especially given that he's younger than them and growing stronger with age.

His respect thread will show you he's on that level on a semi-consistent basis.
I don’t see how being on she hulks lvl is supposed to be considered the upper echelon of power. That’s just the writer not trying to throw shade on him. When has colossus ever sluggged it out with the hulk? The only time I remember them fighting(besides the wwh fight)was like in the forest and colossus litterly couldn’t even hurt him. When has colossus ever been stated to grow in strength as he ages

I looked at his RT and I only saw like 1 powerhouse lvl feats and said feat could be argued an outlier

I don't think his energy absorption can make him go from planet level all the way to low multiverse level in such a short time and with so much ease

We already know this... But anyway, we are only looking for t6 - 4c feats, preferably not from people like him or hulk or Thor or surfer.

I want finalization of this thread as it's annoyingly long.

High 6-C stats using Captain Marvel's calc, is this fine?

.>:/

Anyways the current listings suggested, if we go by Carol's calc, are:
  • Varies, High 6-C to 5-B for Grey Hulk
  • Up to 5-B in her light forms, for Monica Rambeau
  • (Potential file) High 6-C, likely far higher for Blastaar
  • Rest all High 6-C
This seems fine to me, although I would give Blastaar “High 6-C, likely 5-B.”

This is in regards to their consistency, you can refer to points discussed prior for more context on how we reached this, but I want a focused answer from this point on.
Overall most of the presented feats that are above 5-B come from 4-B characters.

High 6-C stats using Captain Marvel's calc, is this fine?
Yeah that's fine. Though we are going 5o get an uptick eventually of Tier 5 upgrade threads over this.

If we do we do, if the cases are genuine they're genuine.

You kinda have to know that in VSBW your revisions are very well just, revertible, so being afraid of it only means you'll never get the job done

I forgot about this, but the Collective and Sentry destroyed a moon during their fight in New Avengers vol.4: the Collective. Ms Marvel and that version of Iron Man could potentially downscale from there.

You kinda have to know that in VSBW your revisions are very well just, revertible, so being afraid of it only means you'll never get the job done
I don't mind doing it. I just noted that we'll see more of these pop up after we're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back