• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys can we focus on the more important stuff please?

Anyway, i just noticed a problem with our LS scaling - which heavily affects Lockjaw file - ap and durability wise. Hulk is stellar, sure, but only at his peak. Most of the time his LS is comparable to the Thing which we accept as Class T. So I think we should change that rn.

I propose;
  • Class T usually, stellar at peak

Guys can we focus on the more important stuff please?

Anyway, i just noticed a problem with our LS scaling - which heavily affects Lockjaw file - ap and durability wise. Hulk is stellar, sure, but only at his peak. Most of the time his LS is comparable to the Thing which we accept as Class T. So I think we should change that rn.

I propose;
  • Class T usually, stellar at peak
His stellar feat was not performed at anywhere near his peak though. Proxima Midnight nearly immobilised him by increasing his weight to that of a star.

So something should be done but idk what tho. Cause Hulk's ls changes just like his ap and durability

So something should be done but idk what tho. Cause Hulk's ls changes just like his ap and durability
Yes, but he performed his stellar feat at fairly normal/calm level of rage.

What was the reasoning for Gilgamesh having an ‘At peak’ rating instead of just being 5-B?

I guess I can remove the peak thing. but he has the high 6-c because his other feats are lower
His other feats are just fighting Thor and Hercules, right? Cause they aren’t locked into High 6-C while they’re holding back, so it doesn’t seem necessary for Gilgamesh to have it imo.

Lifting the weight of the Earth does not count as feat 5-B, if I lift it above his head the EP is Level High 6-A.

oh? how does that work?
It would only count as feat 5-B or higher if it can move that weight at high speeds. Is it supposed to be able to lift the Earth or an object with the weight of the Earth?

If I lift an object with the weight of the Earth over its head the energy required to accomplish this is :

PE = (mass in kg) * (height in meters) * (gravitational acceleration).
PE = (5.972E+24) * (2.5) * (9.80665)
PE = 1.4641328e+26 Joules (High 6-A)

It would only count as feat 5-B or higher if it can move that weight at high speeds. Is it supposed to be able to lift the Earth or an object with the weight of the Earth?

If I lift an object with the weight of the Earth over its head the energy required to accomplish this is :

PE = (mass in kg) * (height in meters) * (gravitational acceleration).
PE = (5.972E+24) * (2.5) * (9.80665)
PE = 1.4641328e+26 Joules (High 6-A)
do you mind if i put this in a blog rq?

Anyway, will any characters be placed in tier 4 or 5 now, or will there be a (drastic) jump from tier 6 to tier 3-C?

Lifting or otherwise moving the Earth requires overpowering GBE which is automatically 5-B (regarding the Earth that is)
So should I move him back to 5-B?

Not a fan of everyone jumping to 3-C, thor and surfer are 2 of the strongest heroes and they have a tendency to hold back a lot. Thor specifically will never go out against a mortal, which essentially means anyone that isn't a cosmic or god (and he even hold back against his fellow asgardians at times).
Not really relevant to the thread. But in any case, I don't see a problem if most of them have consistent showings against these characters at their peak ¯\(ツ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back