• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"At most 4-B" for low herald tiers is fine with me, but which feats should they scale from?

Nova can scale to his own stuff, so he doesn't need at most. Quasar can downscale from him. Sphinx will upscale from nova. And Annihilus would upscale. Spiderman and Kaine also downscales from nova.

Black Bolt scales to his own calc, outside of this scaling chain.

The rest leaves Cyclops, Emma, mindless ones, who downscale from Thor and Hulk. That just leaves finding the right place for wolverine gang

Wait a minute. Why would Cyclops and the White Queen be 3-C? Are you talking about the Phoenix Five storyline?

Except for that you seem to make sense.

Yeah. When I tried to downgrade them to high 6c, everyone was against it despite having no feats ¯\(ツ)

Yeah. When I tried to downgrade them to high 6c, everyone was against it despite having no feats ¯\(ツ)
Well, the Phoenix Five overpowered several herald level characters, but regular Emma and Cyclops are nowhere near that powerful.

One of this days I'll need to find the evidence to downgrade Adam Warlock, he's pretty pathetic aside from the one thing his profile says.

One of this days I'll need to find the evidence to downgrade Adam Warlock, he's pretty pathetic aside from the one thing his profile says.
Depends from incarnation to incarnation. Some are stronger, some aren't.

Thorbuster being in Low heralds is weird considering in his justification, he somewhat went toe to toe against King Thor, who is stronger than normal Thor.
Read Oliver's comment about it.

Thor-Buster is strange, King Thor could defeat him at any time but because he didn't know how to maintain his power properly, even after 17 years with OdinForce, a resurrected Desak was already able to defeat him and was able to match the destroyer, then Desak merged with the destroyer armor but when Thor stopped holding back a simple blow from his hammer defeated him, see where I am going?

King Thor holds back more than his normal form.

so it should be unknown or the page should be deleted
I guess "At least 7-B, likely far higher"? It should upscale from the Model 20 (The suit Tony had at the time) and Stark resorted to using the ThorBuster against King Thor instead of his regular armors.

Oh yeah, forgot about WWH. Sure, will move him up to herald or above tier

I don't like the Thanos one tho 🗿🗿

More like based

But I suppose high herald would fit then. Thanos is one sturdy mofo

I also have the impression that most of his incarnations are not very physically powerful.

Him can scale to peak Thor, second incarnation scales to Thanos and upscale from Surfer, and the third - quantum scales to another 4-B, fourth one also scales to Thanos, fifth one downscales from pymtron iirc

Last edited:
gilgmesh could put to tier 5 due to lifting the earth
So LS to AP conversion?

Do you have a source for it so I can read it? If possible, I can create a separate scaling chain for those guys, outside of the regular high 6c stuff.

Lifting the earth is also an AP feat because it requires you to overcome Gravitational Binding Energy. And mind you, converting LS to AP is not forbidden, the opposite is.

Alright, ig I can work with that.

I assume that will be around badelin 5-B. So Ig it would make sense to start scaling Ikaris and others to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back