• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme repeat my earlier point, do you want to give batman 4-B for hurting superman with Kryptonite?
I thought that only Anti-Man automatically weakens Sentry, due to a Negative Zone or antimatter connection, not Blue Marvel's Positive Zone connection. Or do I misremember?

Yeah you are misremembering. In fact, most of the world was being radiated with anti matter. Theoretically, he fought sentry at his absolutely weakest.

Doesn't Ikaris (and those who scale to him) have some scaling from wounding Thanos in Eternals 2021? He definitely isn't on par with Thanos, or even that comparable, but he does wound him.

Doesn't Ikaris (and those who scale to him) have some scaling from wounding Thanos in Eternals 2021? He definitely isn't on par with Thanos, or even that comparable, but he does wound him.
When does Ikaris ever meets Thanos?

iirc there is an avengers comic that mentions Sersi is more powerful than hercules that could provide support for scaling and it would complement Ikaris' statement that his power rivals Thor since the eternals pretty much scale to one another

I honestly wouldn't use that run for anything. First of all, Thanos is extremely ooc, and secondly, it ignores most of Thanos' powers. So, no shouldn't be scaled at all imo.

iirc there is an avengers comic that mentions Sersi is more powerful than hercules that could provide support for scaling and it would complement Ikaris' statement that his power rivals Thor since the eternals pretty much scale to one another
Meh those kind of statements can land at high 6c too. But if I am going to rescale them from Gilgamesh, they will be 5-B so definitely above herc ¯\(ツ)

Ye, but not that badly. Tho if memory serves right, the other Eternals have been shown as almost equal in most runs.

From what I remember not to a huge degree and he does get taken down by Thena alone, though I can go back and check. Physically he is superior to most of them with Ikaris, Zuras, and Thena being close. Sersi has statements of being one of the most powerful Eternals and at least one of being THE most powerful one. I think Ikaris has some as well but either way they are shown to be pretty relative in terms of power.

How about this for Gilgamesh;
  • High 6-C, 5-B at peak
  • And no one scales to his 5-B stat

It's still bullshit to scale the team bruiser to literally everyone else, Sersi is the strongest because she is haxxed and Ikaris is the most versatile, Thena and Zuras are honestly the only ones to compare, and they too are considered physically superior to the rest of Eternals

That she did, but I don't think she got overwhelming more powerful, especially since we rarely ever saw her do anything impressive. So I am not sure if she can be scaled to Gilg

I honestly wouldn't use that run for anything. First of all, Thanos is extremely ooc, and secondly, it ignores most of Thanos' powers. So, no shouldn't be scaled at all imo.
Agreed. Kieron Gillen is also a terrible writer who self-admittedly strictly views art/narrative as a weapon, i.e. as a tool of indoctrination, slander, lies, division, and misdirection. He doesn't care at all about consistent continuity, entertainment, or characterisation, just about his own political agendas.

Last edited:
It's still bullshit to scale the team bruiser to literally everyone else, Sersi is the strongest because she is haxxed and Ikaris is the most versatile, Thena and Zuras are honestly the only ones to compare, and they too are considered physically superior to the rest of Eternals
Also agreed.

Is Captain Marvel going to keep the 5-B rating for her Binary form? I figured if so it might help with scaling for some of the people who are going to be dropped to High 6-C and scale to her.

So what conclusions have we currently reached here, and what do we still have to evaluate?

the original purpose of the thread has likely been concluded, now we are just looking into certain alternatives.

Also, I believe Binary/Carol can scale to Sentry and Collective's moon busting feat, however, at her absolute peak. The planet one can't be used due to chain reaction shenanigans.

the original purpose of the thread has likely been concluded, now we are just looking into certain alternatives.

Also, I believe Binary/Carol can scale to Sentry and Collective's moon busting feat, however, at her absolute peak. The planet one can't be used due to chain reaction shenanigans.
What about my Ikaris query? I don't think I've gotten a response to that one.

Yes, the issue now is which characters that should be upgraded to 3-C, and which ones that should be kept around tier 4-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back