• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Odin AP Revision

Before I apply, was there ever any agreement on what to write for the "varies" justification, or should I ignore that?

I think that we are supposted to rationalise it as being justified by lack of Odinsleep, in lack of better options.

Thank you. The revision can probably be applied then.

Thank you. It looks good to me now.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Thank you. Which characters are you referring to?

Thor (Marvel Comics)​

Chaos King (Marvel Comics)​

Hercules (Marvel Comics)​

Nyx (Marvel Comics)​

Surtur (Marvel Comics)​

These needs unlocking

Btw, something needs to be done with this guy too. His rating is causing some issues ngl

Okay. I will unlock those pages and check out your new thread.

However, in the future, please write pages that should be unlocked in plain text, as the script that I use will not accept it otherwise.

Thor (Marvel Comics)
Chaos King (Marvel Comics)
Hercules (Marvel Comics)
Nyx (Marvel Comics)
Surtur (Marvel Comics)
The Stranger

Btw, something needs to be done with this guy too. His rating is causing some issues ngl
That seems fine to me. He is also incredibly inconsistent.

I will add a note to her file about the ragnarok one.

Old King Thor's page also needs to be unlocked

I will add a note to her file about the ragnarok one.
Please elaborate regarding what you refer to.

Old King Thor's page also needs to be unlocked
I will handle it.

I think its because of the M bodies thing. Probably needs heavy heavy revisions
Yes, but The Stranger and Galactus have not consistently been portrayed as true abstract entities.
Just added a small note in her AP section saying Yggdrasil is sometimes portrayed as holding 9 realms only.
Okay. That seems fine. Thank you for helping out.

What do we do about these two again? Does Zeus retain his 2-A? Or does he go down to 2-C?

What do we do about these two again? Does Zeus retain his 2-A? Or does he go down to 2-C?
Zeus is just as inconsistent as Odin. He has almost been matched by Thor repeatedly in the past, and other Avengers managed to cause harm to him.

Meh, it's fine. A note will suffice. But feel free to remove any feats that might seems contradictory and leave a note on it or something.
The infinite Yggdrasil stuff should in general be removed, plus both Doctor Strange justifications.

Hela should not scale to Clea period.

Back