• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Khonshu and Atum revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Khonshu, until I revise MK and find a low end feat for his avatars, I had kinda misread the images and effed up to say the say the least lol. In any case, he should scale to this armor of Iron Man, which is like 8-B. So, his starting tier for now should be 8-B as well as his dura and striking strength.

Source is West Coast Avengers Vol 2 30

Abilities additions;

For Atum, I would like to add two things;
  1. Dream manip - he started haunting her dreams - Moon Knight Vol 1 188
  2. And a new key for his avatars since that's how Egyptian gods roll.
    1. His AP should be 2-C, possible 2A in this state. Most of his feats in the AP comes from his avatar state, so we can just rearrange it. This also includes the Demogorge form of his
    2. His true form should be straight up 2-A, upscaling to his son, but also because he is essentially every sun across the multiverse, standing in the same cosmic place as his son and Seth
      1. This was pretty much already agreed upon in the Odin AP revision thread, but who knows when that will conclude. So pain.

Last edited:
I added a bit more to it, new feats that we got in the last two issues of MK.

Okay. That should be fine.

Should we close this thread then?

1. His AP should be 2-C, possible 2A in this state. Most of his feats in the AP comes from his avatar state, so we can just rearrange it. This also includes the Demogorge form of his
Forgot to update this;

His base AP should be 2-A for upscaling from other Gods and his son, Khonshu. He isn't part of the 2-C scaling

Upon praying to him, he opened up a dimensional portal for MK and Tigra to use so they can defeat the villain.
  • In addition, basically keeps all of the dead MKs in this one place and away from natural heaven/hell. What would this be?
    • If you guys aren't familiar with Khonshu, this is his domain basically. When people die, they go through his domain and he keeps their souls and body in this plane
      • Source is: MK Vol 9 11 - 12
    • Edit: In Strange Vol 3 4, he tells this to Clea about how Gods are able to essentially keep the dead away from Death herself.
Also, what would this be?

Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back